17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. no psls

no psls Banned

That's funny , because I had 2 seats and my friend, with a different seniority date and two seats, had our seats placed together. I guess it depends on which representative that you dealt with. It took us over two months and numerous emails, but they gave us four seats together and let both of us keep ownership of two seats each. Originally, we dealt with Manny, but he got a promotion and someone else arranged our seat locations.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

How long ago was that? when they started elling PSLs they called me nonstop and they could have put our 4 seats together but I tried for years to get our 2 pairs together w/ no luck.

3. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

They'll still play them, regardless of the upcoming schedule. It's more about ease of travel. We don't always play Washington, so perhaps not them but Eagle and Giants you can count on. The Giants preseason game alternates, so they'll host it - if its even played.

4. RMorin

RMorin Member

That makes sense. Seniority stopped meaning anything once they added PSLs. I guess I like season tickets for the peace of mind that I always have a decent tickets secured as I live 3 and half hours away and have to know a few days ahead of time that I have tickets to plan everything out.

5. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Section 315 is good...how close to 314 (Upper Prime) are you ??

What row did they move you to ??

6. RMorin

RMorin Member

I went from row 21 section 333 to row 21 section 315 and I am very pleased with the switch. I much prefer the sunny side of the stadium and to move to the section right next to upper prime is sweet, I can deal with row 21.
    My seats I believe are very close to upper prime in section 314 as they are at the lower numbered end of the row. I only have seniority of 2006 so there still probably a lot of decent uppers to move into if people are interested.

7. Gator

Gator Active Member

I thought you said you were leaving the thread after saying you were in Vietnam and then didn't know what a 1LT was. Couldn't stay away?

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahahaaa.a......hhhaahahahaha...

9. sg3

sg3 Banned

you're right

questioning someone's service to his nation in vietnam is something to laugh it up about

#11809 sg3, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  10. Section 227. Row 5

You had to Google 1LT after asking, "What's a 1LT?" and finding out what every swinging soldier would have known like the back of his hand had he served in Vietnam. A 1LT is probably the most hated rank in the service outside of a butter bar, and certainly in Vietnam, so you certainly would have known it for sure right off the bat.

Come on, man. Let's not disgrace yourself any further. Put up or fucking shut up. Want to make a federal case out of this? Then let's go.

I already posted pictures of myself in Vietnam. Do the same, and also tell me what unit you were in and what month and year you were in that unit in Vietnam. Give me details (and I'll know them). Otherwise, STFU.

I'm sick and tired of fakers like yourself that claim to be Vietnam Vets and then somehow didn't serve in country or served off shore or served stateside during the "Vietnam Era" in Germany or Korea or someplace else. Then you fucking claim to be a Vietnam Vet. Fuck you. You got yourself in this jam because you pushed it, now you want back in and everyone to buy into your "service." Screw that. Now you need to prove it to me, otherwise you're one of those fucking fakers and imposters that I frankly can't stomach.

#11810 Section 227. Row 5, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

[​IMG]

12. LogeSection2RowJ

Rows one to four, Upper Primes

Has anyone here sat in any of the low row (1-4) Upper Primes?

I've read complaints about the safety bars. How bad are they? Over on JI some dude vacated his row one seats because of them apparently.

Section 227 landed in row 3 which should be great since its elevated a bit, but how about rows 1 and 2? Seems like they'd be great seats but could also be shitty.

Any advice appreciated. I want to have all my data available should I make a hard charge for seats in these rows after 4/1.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

ps I thought that guy was gone? Why is he still posting:breakdance:

14. sg3

sg3 Banned

don't worry 227, you won't be hearing from me directly anymore

#11814 sg3, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  15. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

if i were you i would place my tail between my legs and walk my ass out of here while i still had a little bit of one left.

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

It's blatantly obvious sg3 is a snobby teenager or 20-something who's daddy has some PSL seats.

17. Section 227. Row 5

Loge, I went to the Eagles Concert last June and scored 3rd Row seats for that. I don't remember it being too much of an issue but don't forget, the stage was elevated.

I can't wait to try out my new seats and I'll post what I think when I do. The greatest part about being non-PSL is you can always walk.

18. Section 227. Row 5

My post last night is out of control and I apologize to the board for my harshness. I should never let another poster get under my skin like that.

Besides, this stuff has nothing to do with Jets matters, so let's just talk about the new stadium.

19. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Is anybody actually happy about getting hats with their season tickets this year? I think they could of done better, my hat probably won't see the light of day.

20. LogeSection2RowJ

Hadn't heard about hats. Who cares? They did this before, I think in the 90's. They were beige, and had your section number stitched on the sides.

Maybe they'll come in a choice of two colors - Yellow and Orange. The orange ones won't fit, or will have a defect of some sort, or smell of piss.