17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

alkrotraz...

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

So the Giants are not charging their fans a dime until the BS is over and their employees will keep full salary and benefits. Woody is a real republican, what a douche, he doesn't even make money in the off season.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

The Giants are the only team in the NFL not charging anything.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I don't blame Woody for requiring a portion of tickets. He still has to pay the debt service on his share of about 800 million bucks, and this is pretty much the only revenue he can get to foot that bill

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

But the Giants are not the only team paying coaches full pay. These guys work their asses off getting ready for the draft. What a douche. Our coaches should walk out , execpt for Rex and Tanny who make mega bucks. The other guys don't make huge $$'s and are getting screwed. Welcome to Woodie World

#11665 sec314, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I can see asking $ from the Upper deckers since we don't have a contract and they want to know how many of us are coming back. The Giant UD'ers are PSL owners and they are not going anywhere like the rest of the PSL owners. And BTW, the Giants are not increasing ticket prices across the board. Just stating facts here

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

just paid my half invoice.
    a little note. the jets had said the next payment was due when this fiasco is over.
    but the account said my credit card will be billed the other half of the bill on august 1st

8. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

The Giants are the only team in the NFL that puts a PSL on every seat in the entire Stadium.

So they continue to blaze a trail.

9. sect105

sect105 New Member

Well, after numerous phone calls and Two emails I was finally upgraded. I wasn'y looking for the moon but I gave up 307 row 17 seats 14,15 and 16 and got 308 row 9 seats 1,2,3. Paid 50% up front and the rest will be due after training camp is anounced.

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Jets sent me an e-mail to contact them for an upgrade. I already upgraded but I am calling on Monday and will play dumb. See if I can get Upper prime.

11. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Check out this email I just received from a colleague- it was originally sent to her by a guy in her building:

Hi Friends,

A friend has asked me to help him sell his seat licenses for two Jets’ and two Giants’ season tickets at the Meadowlands Stadium.

These are really good seats. My wife and I have used them several times. You enter by the West Gate at the Plaza level. The Jets tickets are in section 137. The Giants tickets are in section 140. Both pairs are near the 50 yard line on the West side of the stadium. Each pair of tickets is entitled to purchase one parking pass when the holder purchases the season’s seat tickets.

The asking price is $55,000 per pair of seats. I consider this a bargain price, though it’s not small change. Seat licenses for seats in these sections are only rarely available. These pairs are the only tickets currently available in these sections of which I’m aware. The locations are superior and the prices of the individual game tickets are still affordable, so fans tend to hold on to them.

If you, or someone you know, is interested in purchasing these seats, get in touch with me immediately. I predict there will be considerable interest in these seats, and I don’t think they will be available very long. Serious inquiries only, please.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hahahaaha.... "serious inquiries only." That's pretty funny.

13. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

With all the hyperbole in this, I originally thought sg3 wrote this letter.

But then I noticed none of the words were misspelled.

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Should I seriously offer 2k for the pair?

I can do it with a straight face...

15. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Does anyone know what the PSL's for this section were originally? I thought $35K, but this would mean that the guy is already taking a $15k hit just to unload them.

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

This guy sounds like his seats are like the housing market in Florida or Calif or Arizona which is in the toilet :jets:

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Jets PSLs for section 137 are $20,000 per seat retail. I'm pretty sure you can pick up a pair directly from the Jets and not have to deal with that dellusional asshole. Or, you can wait a little bit and get a 25%+ discount on the secondary PSL market

http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/new-stadium/seating-chart.html

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The PSL "allowable" selling date was set for this month. Does anyone know if they've hit the market yet in any major selling venue? Was there an exact date in March?

I suppose it's already here if this guy is trying to move the ones above. Up until now, you could not "legally" sell the PSLs because the Jets would not sanction the transaction or honor the transfer. The other problem for the seller is, they have to be completely paid for in order to transfer them.

19. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

So you are saying if my math is correct that the guy is asking for a $7,500.00 per seat profit for those seats based on that 20Gs per seat original PSL

20. 309'em

309'em Member

Got a small seat upgrade on Friday after another call - was in 312 row 13 and moved down three rows in the same section to row 10 (was hoping to get in the reclaimed HC rows 5-7). Have mixed feelings since we sat next to Ira from SI but there is no guarantee that he hasn't moved also. The woman I spoke to said they would have been calling me soon so she could do something now. Offered row 8 in 311 but to move one section to be lower two rows didn't make much sense. She also said the yellow parking move is a month or two away still but will most likely be a go. I would have stayed with orange if they didn't sneakily change lot B to yellow.