Jets Related Tweets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, May 18, 2009.

1. 624

624 Banned

Incarceratedbobs "sources" = guessing

#2601 624, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
  2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

remember he said braylon would be cut, after the dui?

if you guess every possible situation, you will get some correct. honestly he is no different than most sources.

problem with bob is that he just shoots his mouth off all the time.

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He was very careful to say that the Jets considered cutting Edwards but decided not to. He passed that off as breaking news...any schmuck with a twitter account could have said that.

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I heard via some reliable tweets today that this may be on the cards, good stuff.

5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

From what I've seen they all stem from incarseratedtard. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

6. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

it's probably true to be honest, because it would make sense, if the current cba rerolls into the cba for the 2011 season. he would be mainly the only dude we could resign correct? especially barring our tenders stick/.?

7. gustoonarmy

In the tweet I received , Braylons name was also in it, make of it what you will. Looked genuine to me.

#2607 gustoonarmy, Mar 19, 2011
  8. gustoonarmy

BobGlauber Bob Glauber
    Cromartie, voice of reason?! RT @A_Cromartie31 ... How abt the owners and the NFLPA get ur behinds back to the table and talk it out there

YES

9. WhiteShoeWillis

What I'm saying is that those rumors seem to stem from incarseratedtard.

10. gustoonarmy

Yeah I get that, but also this early morning (here in UK) there were some encouraging tweets, then the tard stuff started up.
    BE hasn't commented, so we'll have to just assume its BS

11. alwaysthejets

alwaysthejets New Member

RFA players can be signed to long term contracts, as well. If there's a player the Jets want back long term, technically, RFA tenders, should help Jets in negotiating long term deals, if they stick, because the Jets have the players rights, so it's not like the player can just bolt if they don't like what they're hearing, they have to continue to negotiate or take the short term tender. So if the player wants a long term deal, and wants it immediately, maybe they'll be willing to come down from some of their loftier demands (if they're making lofty demands).

Fingers crossed Holmes is next, if the Braylon info is true. I don't know, is this guy really reliable? I don't follow/know about his track record.

I have to say, I worry, if old rules apply and the Jets don't move to sign Holmes long term. Braylon made 7mil when he was tendered, right? Holmes wouldn't even make 4mil, right? Yeah. I don't see him being a happy guy if he has to play for less than 4mil after he played for a little over 1mil this year. Sounds like a potential way to rapidly cause issue, and by rapidly I mean... Potential disaster. I have flashes of VJax, Mankins, and all of the other RFA conflicts or holdouts last season, even though some didn't get as bad as the two mentioned, still there were a larger number of holdouts of some length across the NFL, even in just reporting to OTA's/camps last season, or conflicts, due to the RFA tag and teams being unwilling to deal. I'd be hard pressed to believe Holmes wouldn't feel devalued and take it personally if no long term deal was reached. Not saying he'd holdout, just saying, can't see him being happy to be here if those were the circumstances.

#2611 alwaysthejets, Mar 19, 2011
  12. WhiteShoeWillis

incarseratedbob is the opposite of reliable. You see idiots all the time saying he's a reliable source for some reason though. He just throws shit at the wall to see if it will stick.

13. alwaysthejets

alwaysthejets New Member

Oh, really? Thanks for the heads up. I did a twitter search using "incarceratedbob" and everyone was re-tweeting the info and passing it around like it was the gospel and sure to be announced any day now. I was thinking he must be reliable the way the tweets surrounding his announcement seemed. Good to know to be careful believing what he says.

14. colleen74

colleen74 Member

If it's "illegal" for these kinds of talks to be going on, I would think BE probably wouldn't tweet about it... probably.

15. WhiteShoeWillis

We started a list of things he reported but never came true in this thread, though we weren't good at keeping up with it.
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=59595&highlight=incarceratedbob

16. gustoonarmy

talking of ill-eagle :eaglessuck:

damienwoody Damien Woody
    Why da f*** the weather keep teasin? I'm ready 2 break out that 'Summertime' joint!

:rofl:

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

FWIW, I really hope that the Jets have locked up BE, but when's the last time IB got something right? The Revis deal, correct?

18. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I think the revis deal is the only thing Bob ever got right. Which of course is why he demanded he be credited when it came true...

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

yeah Bob actually had the Revis deal before anybody even had a clue. That is what got his name around I guess.

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

TheJetsStream

#Jets spokesman tells me that #NYJ wasn't one of the 5 teams punished for illegal contact described by Roger Goodell yesterday. #nfl