17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sg3

sg3 Banned

more bullshit from uncle angry

2. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

LMAO :lol:

Thank you!

3. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Really? You couldn't figure that out, but your superior analytical skills have concluded that the Jets have sold out the stadium and have thousands of people beating the stadium door down to get in.....:breakdance:

BTW...thank you for your service 227...I may not always agree with your posts, but I have the utmost respect for what you've done for this country.

4. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Wow! My how the attitude has changed.

I guess everyone could say the same thing about you seeing as how you are Mr. Lollipops and rainbows when it comes to the Jets.:jets:

#11544 JetsFan#1, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

if a " shill " calls someone "uncle angry" is that considered a personal attack?:lol:

On a more serious note--IF this guy does not work for the Jets he sure as hell must be related somehow------> there I said it for you again 227:breakdance:

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#11546 sg3, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
  7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

SG3, you are so full of crap, you are delusional, you want everythig to be hunky doory because you have invested $ in the PSL scam and would feel like an idiot if the place was not sold out. I know I would. I called the jets about rows 5-7 and they told me that those seats around the whole Upper deck were taken by STH's and I could not mover there. And Stub hub had thousand of UD seats on sale last year, thousands. Was that STH's selling seats to make money??? ah no, no one is that stupid. The Jets sold remaining tickets to brokers at a discount and the brokers posted them on stub hub. That's how the Jets sold out. Tell me SG3, where are you getting your information from and when's the last time you called the Jets??? There are no more fans out there looking to become STH's, anyone who wanted to become one, did so lasy year. There mission statement for this off season is " Don't lose current ticket holders and get them to put the 50% down no matter what you have to tell them" I spent 20 hrs. this week dealing with them, trust me it pretty obvious what's going on. We have all the leverage, ooppps, I mean non PSL owners have all the leverage. And leave 227 alone, he knows more about the stadium and ticket situation then the Jets rep's and by listening to him I went from hating my seats to loving them and he USES FACTS to back up his words.... FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11547 sec314, Mar 6, 2011
  8. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Wow there is so much love in the room, I can really feel it. I think we really need an ex Jets ticket rep to come on board to set the record straight. Until that happens there is really not too many people that can state facts that are 100% true. But it is defiantly fun reading the back and forth fights between STH's.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Grindhouse----I don't think what you are reading is bickering between STH's. In some threads it is but in this thread it is ONE person telling all others that THEY not HIM have it all wrong. Also make note that that one guy that is telling everyone else THEY have it wrong,,,probably does not even own season tix------------------> there I said it again:breakdance:
    ps I like the apple jack box or is that an apple JET box?

10. sg3

sg3 Banned

essentially grindhouse

the facts are this

the Jets were sold out in the UD and PSL seats in 2010

and will be sold out in the UD and PSL seats in 2011

as for those in the stadium, 90 percent of those in the Mezz and LL are happy with the stadium, their seats, the amenities and the football they got to watch

30 percent of the UD STH are unhappy with their miserable sight lines, bad parking and lack of amenities.

half of those have taken steps to rectify their locations through upgrades and/or relocations. The remaining 15 percent (about 3500 seats) have proudly gone "one and done" like CGB above, who posts 14 times a day to tell everyone he is "proudly one and done.

I've decided to ignore his lies, false statements and other crap he's posted about me from now on

After all, Mr One and Done is no longer even a season ticket holder and therefore IRRELEVANT to any real discussion of the stadium and tickets and whatever that this thread is supposed to be about

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I could be mistaken but it looks as if you are replying and sort of going after me again but I stray----> in theory sg3 you are wrong once again because currently I STILL am a season ticket holder.I mean I still have an account and according to the nice REPS I am "a priority account " and a rep will contact me shortly about relocation---at that time when I tell the nice REP "thanks for the call and the offer but I AM ONE AND DONE and not interested in renewing "thats when I will no longer be a season ticket holder " So I guess being a "priority account " makes me sorta special ? ----nah everyone is special because every person I know that has upper non psl season tix ( and thats alot of people ) have been told they are a " priority account ". Also every person I know which also includes people I am not tight with but met for the first time last year sitting around me and whom I exchanged phone # s with has told me that they BAILING THIS YEAR.

So sg3 it would be easy for me to agree with what your posting on here--it really would but if I agreed with you then we both would be wrong[/B]
    Maybe it is in the boards best interest that I stop replying to you as no body wants to see a pissing match and personally I really don't care to be involved in one with you or anyone else on this board. I could agree to disagree with you SG3 and I will in all honesty come over to your seats and be happy to buy you a beer or a sodapop when and if these games are actually played. I am still going to attend a few games each year , I will buy the tix on stub hub or thru friends as there will be many to choose from I will have my pick :breakdance: and together we can look around and look up and say wow "look at all those empty seats" now back to the game and our beer--enjoy the weekend all for now I am done with "THE SHILL" there I said it again 227 :beer:

12. sg3

sg3 Banned

lets just agree to disagree.

I look forward to seeing you next season on one of your visits. Stop by and say hello

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

ohhhhhhhhh and in case I forgot to mention this "14 times yesterday"
    with the money I saved on season tickets " I AM GOING TO DISNEY WORLD" :jets:

14. sg3

sg3 Banned

been there

now you are talking about a REAL overpriced pile of crap

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Not only do you have opinions, you have real percentages to back them up. 90, 30 & 15% are pretty specific and you know that only STH's, not brokers bought the tickets. Are you a pollster? Is this published anywhere? Did you stand outside the stadim and ask people questions? Maybe I am wrong about you. I love numbers, would love to see the data to back it up. The rest of us are just guessing based on people on this site and friends we know. And I work for Disney so I get in for free to all the parks and get 30% all food and other crap and its still over priced. See that's real data, not opinions

#11555 sec314, Mar 6, 2011
  16. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

sg3 is a "Vietnam Veteran," ladies and gentlemen, but doesn't know what a 1LT is. That's totally impossible! You've been exposed, sg3. There isn't a military veteran anywhere, and I'm talking ANY branch of service serving ANYWHERE in the world (let alone Vietnam) who doesn't know what a 1LT is.

sg3 busted!

17. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Isn't calling someone a moron a personal attack? I guess not.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

I've skimmed through this but the Jets had a contract last year with stubhub to sell their remaining PSL and upper deck seats. I found this out from a former employee who did sales for a while then a few other odd jobs. They also listed some of their own seats on Ticketexchange as well. That's why you sometimes noticed the same seats listed on both stubhub and ticketexchange. The Jet didn't really sell them to brokers who then put them on stubhub. The Jets put the seats themeslves on stubhub.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Stats stats stats and more stats---simply amazing that these # 's are out there for all to see--oh thats rite they are not out there !!
    314 Disney might be over priced------but so is the stadium! I have plenty of "JET" stadium memories, it's time to make some new family memories at Disney.
    In other news---> hey 314 being as you work for them and all can you hook a brother up :lol:

pss sg3 if I am going to share a beer with you in the stadium you understand that you MUST actually have seats in the new place for this to happen, rite :breakdance:

20. sg3

sg3 Banned

decided to turn this shithole over to the negative nellies and outliers..

have a good life, assholes in your shit seats in the upper deck, or in the case of cbg, your couch

and as for Lieutenant 227--- discrediting my service in Vietnam, once again --- no, asshole, I wasn't a lieutenant or any sort of officer

In fact, I spent my year in VN trying to avoid getting killed by the actions of incompetent brasshats like you

see ya, assholes

#11560 sg3, Mar 6, 2011