17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Good job 314. It's hard to get 6 all together. Welcome to the visitor's side! Now you have the sun to your back and you're facing the Jets bench. You're pretty close to the stairway and escalator too.

2. Section 227. Row 5

Yellow parking

I am on the new Wait List for Yellow Parking. Is anyone else? They say it's going to be first come, first served. At least this is what she told me.

But I notice they have charged my CC for Orange. The whole thing doesn't show in my account yet, but I know this because my total bill is $5154 (I already paid them half). So my math is $5,000 for the tickets ($125X4X10) + $150 for Orange Parking (10X$15) + $4 Handling Fee.

My question is, is anyone else doing this and did they charge you already for Orange while you are waiting for Yellow?

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im not getting yellow, but i think already acknowldging you wanted it would be along the lines of first come, no?

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

No more, same as 319, $105. I could not get 3/3 so we took 6 in a row which was the minimum requirement. Love 3 over 3 but what can you do. We moved 40 yards towards the middle. I was on the side of end zone 5 yards from the back. Now I am at the 25. I am glad I am on the shady side, to damm hot in Sept. & Oct. plus I would rather see Rex's face then his fat ass.

#11484 sec314, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  5. JLJets

JLJets New Member

314, You're now right next to me. I'm 339, on the aisle that separates 339 and 340. I'm row 10, two behind you. The aisle between 339/340 is virtually on the 40 yard line. So, for each seat you're off the aisle, figure about one yard line. Depending upon your seat number, you're right by the portal for easy in/out.
    Another big advantage of your new seats is that you're paying $105/seat, versus those of us, literally a few feet away are paying $125/seat.
    Also, I checked my photos from one of my several tours/trips last year and there are definitely seats in rows 5, 6, and 7. Quite different than my section, 339, where there is just a metal ramp. This was a huge annoyance for me last season as there was almost never handicapped people on this ramp, so the Jets placed cheap metal folding chairs there and sold them. However, unlike all other seats, these people had 4-5 feet in front of them to stand, walk around and get in the way of people in rows 8-12. I would love for them to put permanent seats in this area for my section.
    Looks like you made out. Congrats.

6. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

227 - I have friends doing this. Unfortunately this will screw up our tailgate AGAIN since we were all displaced to Izod from Lot K for 2010, and some of us like it better there now, and it is cheaper. We might be divided AGAIN.

I am as skeptical as you are about the Jets usual sales tactics, and feel this is another one, because you can not be on the "list" until you are committed to pay your 2011 invoice. I checked into this. (I contacted someone named Alyssa - could this be your sales girl?) Seems to me it is another desperate attempt to add a caveat for the Uppers to reenlist. They've made no mention of how many spots will be available, it could be that they'll ALL be available. That's why I am not letting the "enticement" of being able to park where I parked since '84 effect my renewal decision. If nothing else there will be more Yellow passes available during the year. It's not that big a deal anymore.

So, in your case obviously it was the right move because you jumped into new seats and were paying anyway. For the rest of us on the fence, I don't think it is a reason to hurry and pay them. Just my opinion.

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Thanks JLJ, great information. Could you check your pictures to make sure there is no rails in front of row 8 in sec 340 , the Jet rep tells me there is but its low. Nice guy but these people don't know the place. I am glad its over and I got the upgrade I DESERVED. Without this site, I would still be in 319.

#11487 sec314, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  8. Section 227. Row 5

You got that right.

9. 17a_tailgater

it is never over.
    it will be over when i steal a psl from someones dead hands....
    and then i will continue to get closer and closer.....

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Now you send like the man in your Avatar. 17a is really Arie!!!!

11. Section 227. Row 5

No, 17a is really God. And this thread is the holy bible.

Drop to your knees in reverence.

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Will you wave to us when you convince Woody to sell you a seat in the owners box for the price of an UEZ ticket?

13. 17a_tailgater

you know it....

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

We'll be mooning him like always.

15. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

According to the Jets reps who are still employed, if a PSL holder does not pay for his/her season tickets what would happen is that you would go into default.

Just an FYI for people who are planning on not paying for their seats.

16. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

I don't think anyone doubted they would go into default for not paying. The real question would be what does going into "default" entail? What will the Jets do to someone in default?

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I don't know but I sure love having great credit. "Being in default" rings of immaturity and ignorance in my HUMBLE opinion...

#11497 pats-hater, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  18. sg3

sg3 Banned

who knows...

my guess is that they will use an attorney/collection outfit to harass you and then get a legal judgment against you which as pat hater so ably pointed out would be enough to screw up your credit ratings for years to come

Your best bet is to try and find a buyer for the thing

19. 17a_tailgater

before you can sell you must pay it off in full.then it can be transferred.

how many paymentments have been made towards the 5 year plan?

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Wow, they sure have those psl holders by the ballsack on that one.

That's a win-win for the jets organization especially in such "troubled" times.....