17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Afterwards we'll all hop in the van, shoot around the corner and see if Amy Fisher will flash her tits for our benefit and enjoyment.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

So its settled then.. I'm still hoping for a season though.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

check your text msgs

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

done............................

5. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

You have a point. If there is no season, we still show up and tailgate on the would be game dates.

Like it's posted all over this board, living well is the best revenge.

6. 17a_tailgater

wont have to pay for parking

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I just did..................

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Posts like this and the one following it really perplex me. I can't understand for the life of me how this ticket office can still have their heads so far up their asses. They are losing Upper Deckers like flies.

Yet, when I called the other day, I must have gotten the right rep (or I caught her at just the right time) and she gave me UD Primes. So what gives? How unprofessional of them!

Tickets are STILL being given out RANDOMLY with no regard for standards. It's still catch as catch can. Get a lucky call in at the right time and the rep is "in the mood" and you get a decent upgrade. Miss that opportunity and you get the fucking runaround that we've all been getting for over two years now.

It's just un-fucking-believable. REALLY half-assed. Just unforgivable. This is why I couldn't believe my damned ears the other day when she called me back so quickly and offered me the Row 3s. She wanted to know if I wanted to think about it and call her back and I said, "No way... I want these seats right now. Her's my credit card."

So now I get a bill in the mail for my old seats... all 8 of them. And the new seats don't even show up yet in my account. The bill expects me to pay $8554... yeah right. Like that is happening. And they had the balls to include the new parking ($15) at $150.. but I would need two sets. They just have their heads so far up their asses it isn't even funny.

If I get fucked around this time and they tell me "What Primes?" I'm going to tell them all to go fuck off. They're beyond ridiculous.

9. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah but maybe he has a problem with giving the guy BJs.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

227, you have to know that sq3 is the all-knowing one by now.

He took ROJF's place rather nicely.

11. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

What the heck is going on here?!?!?

:eek:hmy:

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Real short version because I am at work. Did the chat with the rep. Then called and told them I am one and done unless I get closer to the middle. Can't stand watching the screen when the ball is in the other end zone. Was told put you on wait list. I said no since the deposit would have to be paid. No way, I am a 31 year season tic holder, I deserve better. He came up with Sec 340, Row 8, sounded great. Realized that row 5 is handicapped and row 6 & 7 do not exist according to the 3d site
    http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_meadowlands . So that means row 8 is the next row which is up above row 5. If you turn the 3d towards the right, you can the wall where 8 is and it has railings in front. No way am I sitting in front of a rail. The rep said this is not true, if you put in row 8, there is no railing. Now I remember hearing that handicped was being reduced, but row 8 is still row 8 no? I need help, anyone no If I am wrong or right? The rep is suppose to call me back after talking to his manager. If they can't get me better seats, we are done. F that!!!

13. Section 227. Row 5

These people don't know what the hell they're doing, 314. They're all over the place with this nonsense. I think they're panicing. Getting One and Done calls left and right and realizing half the freaking upper deck is going to be vacant.

Meantime I check my account online and yes, they gave me credit for 50% of the payment on my new Prime Row 3 tix payment, but then don't show the tix in my account... just my old seats. I am glad for myself but pissed for all the other guys like yourself. Hell, I think you had even more seniority than me. I know 17a did. And yet they fucked over you guys (all of us) and are still doing it to some.

Tell them you want better than Row 8 and tell they they fucking OWE IT TO YOU to do better. Tell them you want Prime or you're going to the fucking newspapers. Time to take off the gloves, man.

#11433 Section 227. Row 5, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  14. 17a_tailgater

i not only got the corner i wanted in the last $95 section closest to the $105 and got an additional seat added i got my buddy's seats moved with mine too.and 2 rows closer. i really cant complain,but i will in May when everyone is fully paid.

what row do you have to be in to clear the bars(front of row 5) in the corner end zone? row 7? row 8?

15. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Some corners like my current section 319 don't have handicaped. Now this chart shows 340 does not have handicap so my question is, what are the rows after Upper Prime which is 1-4. Did the take away the walkway after 5 and add rows? I don't know and the scary part, the Jets don't know. All I know is the 3d chart says there is no row 6 & 7 in 340.

Here is a detail chart with handicap. Just increase the view on top

http://www.newmeadowlandsstadium.com/images/your_stadium/seating/stadium-seating-chart.pdf

#11435 sec314, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  16. Section341

Section341 New Member

Make him walk up there, confirm and take a photo for u. It's 45 degrees outside sunny. he can use the exercise.

17. 17a_tailgater

all those hanicapped seats are being filled in as permanent seats as per my guy i spoke with.

18. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Thanks 17a, that's what I read a couple months ago My question to the rep was "Is row 8 still the first row in the upper area and is it blocked by the railing?" I can't get an answer. Are they building row 6 & 7 up and taking away the railing or just adding seats behind row 5 to make 2 more rows?

19. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

I hope this answers your question....

In the original construction...handicapped areas took up the area of rows 5-6-7 with a railing in front of row 8.

When they filled in those handicapped areas with seats..creating temporary metal platforms for rows 5-6-7...they took down the railing in front of row 8.

20. Section 227. Row 5

That's pretty much the way it is on the visitor's side too. When I got my seats in Row 9, Section 335, I figured there was only a Row 8 and then handicapped.

When I got there to the first Ravens game, I realized they had installed those ugly metal bleachers. These 4 rows (5-7) were loaded with opposing teams' people all season, which is another thing that really pissed me off. They couldn't put old timers in there... oh no. Put them in the back and then sell off the better seats at the last minute.

I'm starting to realize this is the norm nowadays. They did this with the Eagles Concert. I called at the last minute and got Prime seats. Standing in line, when asked where I was sitting, I told them. And they all said, "Oh, you must have been one of the first to order because they sold out right away!"

I said, "No they didn't. I called two days ago and this is what they gave me." The people were nearly floored. But this is what's going on and they keep right on doing it. Like 17a says, your've got to keep fighting guys. Call them and unload. The only thing they understand is One and Done.