17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Grindhouse if that is true what you posted , all I can say is UNREAL HUH?
    SG3 , why on earth in this economy would I / you / or anyone want to finance anything? As for me I would rather put in a new bathroom and use the rest of money I saved on this years season tickets to take the family to Disney. I am not knocking you sg3 or anyone else for purchasing a PSL or uppers, in fact I wish you guys nothing but the best of times, that said I will be sitting in the lower Mezz or possibly lower bowl for a bunch of games and I won't have to finance a thing.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Thanks to 17a, my seats were relocated without me buying in first.

Looking forward to the canopies too.

They're going back to the hats again too I guess. I never cared much for the hats but apparently a lot of others do.

3. sg3

sg3 Banned

good that the real jet fans who don't want to pay PSLs can now at least relocate to really good seats in the uppers formerly taken up by those with seniority who are one and done because of their anger that the Jets wouldn't let them to continue to freeload on the 50 yardline of the LL or Mezz for 85 bucks a game as they did for 30 years in the old dump with blue Giant signs on the outside

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

sg3 you are absolutely amazing. you do more rationalizing of your own poor decision than these guys do complaining about the treatment they have received.

enjoy that trip down route 8 pats fan... i absolutely love that you guys are in the drivers seat now and that you are getting treated like real people and real fans. its nice to be able to make a decision without having a penalty hanging over your head.

5. sg3

sg3 Banned

I made an excellent decision

got great seats in the same spot for the next couple of decades, god willing

I'm glad you are happy with your decision, too

we are all jets fan, after all

GO JETS

BRING IT HOME IN 2011

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i hope all tgg ers get the seats they want and DESERVE......
    get at those ticket agents and dont take no for an answer.
    tell them your done your hd tv is better
    be aggressive

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Haha. You wrote "pats fan"...

That drive on route 8 is always faster after a W. Let's hope for more home Ws this year.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

oh holy shit i am sorry man!!!!! i deserve to be flamed severely for that!!!!! that is a long long ride man and its not a very fun or interesting one either, i give you all the props in the world for doing that 10 times a year!

sg3 ill draw back on that one.. my apologies. i was so annoyed i screwed up pats-hater

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

It's all good man, I knew what you meant.

10. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I just sent this to the Jets I hope it helps out some of you other guys trying to relocate--read on

I along with many other longtime season ticket holders was jerked around a lot this past year and was hoping that would be avoided this year . I actually was willing to give the Jets and you another chance hoping that the Jet ticket office had learned from last years mistakes and listened to the fans input. I understand that the Jets have started the upgrade process, but I’m offended as a jets fan/season ticket holder, that I just went on Ticketmaster and saw I could buy two seats on the 45 yard line in row 25 for this season. These seats are far better than the goal line seats that I currently have. Why are these seats being offered to the general public before being offered to loyal jets season ticket holders??? As I’ve indicated previously I only planned to renew my season tickets if my seats were significantly upgraded . In your e mail you stated that I was "a priority account", well I hate to think how I would have been treated had I not been a "priority " ? I would think based on what’s being offered at Ticketmaster, I could have been offered those or other better seats rite now. So at this time I would like to say please cancel my account / season tickets! I have zero interest in renewing my tickets this year and will save you the trouble of e mailing me or calling me in the future. I have enjoyed going to games with my friends and family and I wish you ,the organization and the team nothing but the best but I am ONE AND DONE in the new stadium.

my account # was $@#!@@

11. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Unreal. How can they sell those seats on TM at this point in the game?

Personally, I'm staying in the $95 seats as the extra $60/game the UD prime would cost are my fuel costs one way and I need to save it for that.

Lame though for STHs looking to migrate to those seats however.

12. Gator

Gator Active Member

My PSL has been affected by your move from the upper deck to the upper deck? lol.

13. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Huh my prime seats only cost $125.00 per seat & I if the unprime seats are $95.00 then the difference is only $30.00 per seat not $60.00 as you posted :jets:

14. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

who gets a single season ticket

15. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

You ought to reread my post at a other time when you can see things more clearly

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

Did you stay in 346? Did they tell you what's available in that section?

17. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

I have officially dropped my upper decks (Section 321 row 18). Don't even want to upgrade them. Removed from my invoice as well.

I don't plan on paying the rest of the invoice until the week its due either (Credit card payment plan). Want to see how the first few weeks of the lockout play out..

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

You knew where I was going.

To clarify Champ, 2 tickets = $60 dollars more per game than I pay now.

19. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I didn't stay in 346.

A friend of mine called and requested a move and he was able to link my account with his and we moved together.

Still in corner EZ but a low row.

20. sg3

sg3 Banned

congratulations CBG

it appears from your posts that you are so excited and thrilled about your one and done status that you need to tell everyone about it

ALL the posters at GG

The Jets in writing

who knows who else

I'm glad bailing made as happy as it appears to have