2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

give it a few weeks.

2. alljetsallday

alljetsallday New Member

Fat boy was probably jerking off to rothlesberger last night while eating a 7ft hero all to himself

3. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

got home late from work, i tivo'd todays show, i know i shouldn't have but for some sick reason i had to hear him after the loss. i made it through a little over a half an hour and promptly erased it. there were some beauts though.
    "it's just human naycha why da steeliz went inta dat mode of playin' in the 2nd half yestaday"
    That's when the buzzer went off for me. He's the most transparent, appalling and deplorable man in sports media. what a tugwankler. he really is that bad. he's so unlistenable, yet i had to get a dose of him. he's easy to turn off though once you've puked 3 or 4 times.

4. Funtime

Funtime Banned

Everyday of crankiness makes me love Dupp more

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Yeah 1982 was the last time I was this hopeful about a Super Bowl. It's a brutal loss.

6. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

Just curious about how many Jet fans here are also Yankee fans??? Well, you have some balls to complain about how Francessa treats the Jets & their fans...because that's how he's treated Mets fans his entire career. At least Francessa was somewhat cordial to Jets fans while Parcell (his love interest) was in charge of the Jets. If you don't like what the man says...don't listen. I'm a long suffering Mets fan, and yet..like a trained monkey, I go back for more. :p

7. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

how about his crap about sayin 'da steeliz ahh just a maw physical team, and a maww tougha team den duh jets, it's dat simple.'.

Hey Tank, the Jets went 1-1 vs them this year, both on the road. You play the 3rd game in PITT again and I'll take the Jets every time.

the guy can't even admit the jets had a real shot at winning that game if the pass falls incomplete. he's that miserable at this jets run. he wanted the blowout soooo badly when it was 24-0.

8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am a Yankee fan and understand how Met fans feel-------Tank has always taken shotz at them but nothing like he has done to the Jets. I read this thread because there is some funny stuff, but I have not listened to Tank for a long time--granted I did turn yes on for a short while after we beat the Pats last week because I knew it would be fun to watch him reverse his tune and eat some crow but I turned it off after a short while. I honestly do listen to WFAN ,,MORNINGS and when I can catch Joe n Evan but I stopped listening to Tank a year ago and am glad I did--he has an agenda, always has and I find him pompous and unlistenable if thats even a word. Many people hated Howard Cossell but still watched Monady Nite Football----I dislike Tank , and refuse to listen anymore. When Cossell was on MNF people had zero other options, nowadays with the NET and Espn and everything else it makes not listening to TANK so easy. At least when he had Russo there was a buffer--now his show is a mess

9. dankingfish13

dankingfish13 Member

Bingoooooo!!! I know mad dog was annoying as hell. But, at least he could break it up a little. Imagine Francessa had a partner like Joe B or Evan?? It would make for some good entertainment, that's for sure.

10. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

he couldn't stop jerking himself off over the blocking of heath miller.
    "he wuz knockin' guys 15 yawwds awwf da bawl"
    horrendous i tell you.

11. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

I'm a yankee fan, and it's a tie between fatty and Kay for who
    is the biggest homer award. both of them get the mute button
    often in my house.
    Hey, you said it yourself, "like a trained monkey, you go back for more"

Favor to ask- don't kill this thread, it has provided too much side splitting
    laughter for me.

12. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

I nevuh said dat. What I said wuz ...

13. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

Whatever happened to the Max Kellerman rumors that he was going to co-host the show? I am sure fat boy put an end to that real quick. Kellerman would kill him on a daily basis.

14. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Sucks to be a Met fan that listens to sports radio during the afternoon. Francesa kills them, and Michael Kay is even worse. Kay gives them no respect at all and totally short-shrifts them every chance he gets. NY sports radio personalities generally suck, I have to say.

15. CoyoteJets

CoyoteJets New Member

Mets fans have homers on WFAN all day and night with the exception of Francesa's show. I don't feel that bad for them.

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yeah, Kay is not fair to the Met and Fatman is a big Yankee fan. The only thing is, the Yanks and Jets are good and the Mets suck and have sucked for many years and get a free pass as far as I am concerned. Fatty roots for them because FAN makes more $ if they win and then waits till its way over to be the tough. guy. kay is a douche to Mets from the start and I hate him as a Yankee fan

17. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

Kay and fatty are the two biggest yankee homers of all time.
    they make Waldman and Sterling sound like red Sox fans, and they're
    painful enough as it is.

18. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

"there wasn't anybody in new yawk who didn't think Lee was going to the Yankees"

Oh really?

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

is he for real?

now he's saying it's not true that players want to play for Rex, because if that's the case, every player would sign wit da jets for da veteran minimum

20. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

after talking cashman for an hour, he's spending the next hour ripping the Jets and Rex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.