Brainlessly bash former Jet employee, Brian Schottenheimer

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ThunderbirdJet, Sep 14, 2010.

1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

fans dont make personnel decisions. the playcalling drives me crazy too sometimes, however he's not going to be fired and frankly he shouldnt be fired even though he has room to improve. so this entire thread is basically a complete waste of time.

2. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

I was screaming at my TV hurry the F up too but the O was taking what the D was giving in that situation and like I said already if the execution was better on 2nd down we are scoring a TD and making it 24-17 with plenty of time left in the game. The 3rd and 4th down play calls were terrible calls but if 2nd down was executed the way it should have been it is as easy a TD as they come. STill all these are PART of the reason we lost, not WHY we lost.

I'm sorry but there is quite a big difference moving the ball down the field in a short amount of time Vs the Texans than against the Steelers. That D was giving the short stuff to prevent the big play since Santonio burnt them on the first drive of the 2nd half and it was working for us big time, we had them on their heels and I am so confident if the D gets off the field with a 3 and out the O was winning that game for us yesterday.

3. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Shocking that the day after a huge loss most of the board is looking for a scapegoat... shocking I tell ya!

4. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Nobody's looking for a scapegoat. We got an offensive coordinator that fills both roles dually. OC and SG. He's only really proficient at one of them, and it isn't the one that starts with a vowel.

5. ukilledkenny

Disagree.

As for the endless debate about Schotty. I think I'll wait until next September to take part in it again.

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

How the fuck can you disagree, we've been on this assclown the entire season including after the Patriots division round win. Almost everybody saw this coming

7. ukilledkenny

So you have been using him as the scapegoat all season? Thanks, I already knew that too.

8. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Yet....Here you are :wink:

9. Hobbes3259

I cant go back 200 pages and get the gif, but....

After 3rd and 1 from the one, and calling that moronic pass play (I won't mention the several attempts at misdirection/trickeration) .....even using the word scapegoat demands a drug test :wink:

10. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Yet you posted THIS in my thread:

So how's the weather in Hypocrisy Town?

11. ........

........ Trolls

UKK making a strong push for co-ownership of this thread, but I think Vision's got what it takes to hold him off.

12. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Come on, it's not like it's just because of yesterday. Schottenheimer has been here a while and he has yet to put out a dynamic Jets offense, even when he had Favre. All he had to do was STFU and get out of Favre's way but Schotty still had to prove to everyone that he was the smartest guy in the room.

13. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Survey says...

Those two guys own this thread like gang-members "own the streets"....in their own dillusional minds.

14. Hobbes3259

Vision does not have one of these..........

[​IMG]

15. Hobbes3259

Sorry UKK...that pic kills me.

16. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

REX grow a pair...

And fire schotty already!!!

17. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Fill a pair of pistols with bullets and play Russian roulette alone.

18. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

I agree with most of what you say but the bottom line is, that playcalling from the 2 yard line was INEXCUSEABLE, and ultimately cost us the game. We'll never know now, but I will always believe if we just run the goddamn ball, we're only down 24-17 with 7 minutes left and all the momentum on our side ... and those were the type of games we won all year.

Ultimately, he cost us a very real chance of playing in the SB and he needs to be held accountable for that.

And for the record ... NO WAY do you call that pass on 3rd and 17. Totally idiotic and got us into a hole too deep to climb out of. IDK if it's him or Rex, but anyone who's paying attention to the game knows you run the ball, go in 17-0 and try to regroup. Stupid to the 10th power.

19. ........

........ Trolls

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's such a classic.

20. ........

........ Trolls

[​IMG]

I'm glad that in your mind, fans make the decisions for a team's well being.

I'm even more glad that in the real world, they don't.