2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funtime

Funtime Banned

lol, amazing clip.

2. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Listen, we all made this about Francessa Vs. The Jets...and unfortunately, the Jets blew it, so Francessa wins. He deserves to keep talking all the shit he wants since this team did nothing to shut him up. To keep making fun of Francessa at this point is just corny.

Mods, delete this thread. And please...don't allow another one until this team actually wins something of importance.

3. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I have been the biggest Francesa guy on this site. And that being said, he was obnoxious last night.

Mike, I'm sorry the Jets don't allow personnel on your show. But it's not cause of Kay's show solely. It's cause your obnoxious regarding them.

4. Funtime

Funtime Banned

lol, check out the pics on the blog today!

francesa must be dying, praying for 1:05

h t t p : / / matthewfunti.me

(help w/ the link plz!)

5. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

Well, now with the Jets out of it I'm done.... Part of it was for comedy value.

I already know what his Yankee Shtick is and I'm a Yankees fan.. No interest in the ponies...

I won't be listening to Fatass....

6. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Considering how painfull that loss was, I just can't picture Jets fans listening to Fatcessa just constantly bash this team every day this week.

AFC Championship game = big losers w/ Fatcessa logic.

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He'll praise the effort of the second half but paint a picture of gloom and doom regarding the future with a huge smile on his face

8. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

If he did say this then the boycott will continue next season too.

Good. The Jets have a chance to beat his Giants 2 times next season.

9. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

why would anyone listen to the fatty this week? it's pointless. had the jets won in the same fashion he'd go through a list of plays that would have changed the outcome and proclaimed the jets lucky for the following

- polamalu's personal foul hit on a defenseless receiver(eric smith play)
    - hines ward drop over the middle on 3rd down(cotchery drop)
    - special teams roughing the punter(westerman play)
    - awful play calling by steelers(jets mess up at the goal line 24-10)...duh steeliz handed dem duh faw downs by atrocious play cawwlin!
    - gettin lucky you didn't drop a 3rd and 6 when u shuldda ran!
    - steeliz played best when it mattid in duh 2nd half. jets got shutout in da 2nd half. lucky dat the steeliz sleepwawked thru the 1st half.

10. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Any Jets fan that listens to this steaming pile of shit for the next few days, good luck.

11. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I catch Mike'd Up when the Jets win to see what the windbag has to say and if he'll give the team any credit.

Kay I find extremely annoying. Always enjoyed his Yankee game calls but, resent him being such a dick about the Jets, he is a blowhard and a douche.

#9611 BleedJetsGreen1981, Jan 24, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Kay as an announcer for the Yes network is fine by me but as a radio host he can go fuck himself. He's awful.

13. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It was a terrible indictment of da whole franchise dat da team came out flat in da Championship Game.

14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Keith Millah lol.

And he's killing Rex right now for not having the Jets ready to play the first half.

How is dat possible? It's not yumanly possible to come out flat like dat! I dont care who youah beat da previous week

15. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Don't disagree with anything he's said after his Rex press conference clip.

16. steviep

steviep Active Member

Mike Francessa Opening 1/24

Credit for an entertaining and productive season.
    Credit for not throwing in towel.
    Steelers played almost perfect first half.
    Thought Jets were dejected -- and that they didnt get embarrassed -- they came back and tried to make it ball game.
    Rex was dejected -- a little defiant. Not much controversial except why cant he be criticized for dropping two AFC Championship games in a row.

He said that people are saying they "werent ready" Typical Mike -- he doesnt say who.

Now killing the Jets. jets would not have won game if they got ball back.
    Defense could not stop steelers on two different sets of downs at end.
    Jets defense played well against pats but not really against colts. Defense was awful against steelers.
    Yes...good things from Sanchez. Good that jets had fight. Defense was outplayed and Steelers made plays they had to make. Steelers ended game without threat. Never thought Jets were going to come back and win. Never came to that point. Without ball down 5 you couldnt think that jets would win. Steelers ended game in order.

17. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

I agree. But everyone has to take the next step and email CBS and WFAN and let them know, that as Jet fans, it's over. While we all hated him, we were listening and that's all they care about. Now hate him and don't listen.The ballbag better look over his chin when he leaves the studio in Astoria. I just hope that the Jet's keep up there boycott. Fuck him.

18. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

lmao at the end saying the jets would have never scored if they had gotten the ball. uh huh. had roles been reversed he woulda said 'dey coudn't stop anyone in duh 2nd half, duh steeliz wah bink bink boom booming down the field and the jets D had no annnsiz. dey woulda nevah stopped em if sanchez didnt' complete dat lucky pass.

let fatty have his fun cuz u know what, he hasn't had many days like this in the 10-11 season. most sunday's the jets win and he's deflated. his happiness will only last a few more days before this is all over. he got his one day of happiness while the Jets had another terrific season and made him cry the majority of the season.

19. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Fuck this fat cunt. I can't take his nonsensical bullshit after we win, there is NO WAY I will take it after one of the worst losses of my life.

20. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

This is like Christmas for Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.