Fooled Ya...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by typeOnegative13NY, Jan 23, 2011.

1. ........

........ Trolls

No wonder you're so depressed. You had to suffer through a phantom 5th AFC Championship loss. No one else has suffered through more than four.

2. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

you're right,my bad. 86 wasn't

3. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

So basically, it's about fans being whinny, whoa is me bitches. Got it.

I have no patience for this bullshit anymore. When we're 4-12, it's because we're the SOJs. When we bow out early in the playoffs, it's because we're the SOJs. When we make it one game shy of the SB two years straight, it's because we're the SOJs. That's some fucking bullshit.

The Bills and the Lions are the only teams with the right to pull any Whoa is me bullshit right now. As far as I'm concerned, anyone breaking out SOJs is just being a whiny attention whore who doesn't know how to take improvement. Go root for the fucking Yankees and forget about football, then. Puck said it best about SOJFs. That's why his quote is still in my sig.

We're on the precipice of something great with this team. If you want to busy yourself with self-pity over something you watched on TV or bought tickets to see then you can GFY. You have no definition for the SOJ term aside from "Feel bad for me because my weeks of drinking beer and watching this football team haven't yielded enough for me." Get the Hell out and please let the door hit your ass as you leave. I have no patience for SOJFs anymore. Either realize that this team is destined for something better or STFU.

4. Foreign Alphabet

Come on now, this was a good run. And not an SOJ run. I'm still more pissed today at doug brien than I am at the 2010 jets

5. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

What was Tom Brady doing today?

Cleaning out his junk drawer?

It sucks. It stings. We never seem to get over the hump. I have faith in Rex, Sanchez, Tanny and our returning players.

We have to get home field advantage and save our road prowess for the Superbowl. This three road games to the big game is just not doing it.

We blew this game. We will be back.

6. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

C'mon. You can't get mad a Fans because you feel they are "destined". You can't guarantee that. I hope we are,but to be dsapointed today is not unreasonable.

7. CatoTheElder

Maybe I cannot get too mad at other fans for not sharing my confidence but I can get mad at them for dragging out some bullshit phrase with absolutely no definition to try to invoke pity because something they never had a hand in deciding didn't go the way they wished.

Anyone who drags out SOJs after tonight is a pity whore of the worst kind and deserves to be dealt with as such. Fuck everyone who thinks SOJs has any relevance to this team aside form consecutive playoff appearances.

We didn't just rehire Bruce Coslet. We didn't just resign Browning Nagel. We didn't just draft Blair Thomas all over again. Nothing of those previous teams has anything to do with what this team has done and will do.

Leave the old bullshit at the door.

8. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

We didn't win the big game everyone thought we would either.
    That's what SOJs means.
    If you don't like it, too bad.

And I won't ever stop being a Jet fan.
    It's in my blood.
    So get used to having some blood brothers around who are pessimists.

9. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Brian Shittenheimer = Same Old Jets

And if fucking disgusts me

10. CatoTheElder

31 teams won't win the big one this season.
    Fine, get used to me calling you out on it.

11. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

You said it my friend.

12. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Not until we win a super bowl.

13. CatoTheElder

Not having the ball for most of the 1st half hurt us. That much was on the defense. We went into panic mode early on offense and started passing too much instead of sticking with our running game like we did the last time we played the Steelers. That hurt our offense more than anything. Running the ball early would have helped wear down their defense. We got away from that and that was the worst thing we could have done.

14. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

The SOJ stuff is exceedingly stupid, but the Jets did waste a golden opportunity this year. They topple the mighty Pats and then come out and get run over by a decimated Steelers OLine and a sub 4 YPC back for the season. Ben barely had to do anything except hobble for a few first downs because he's faster than all of the Jets LBs combined on 1 leg.

There really is no excuse for their play in the first half and they deserve to be killed for it.

15. CatoTheElder

We definitely need to get younger/faster on the LB corps, no doubt about that. Some stronger guys up front will help, too. I'm really interested/hopeful to see what Ropati Pitouitua can do next year.

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Same Old Jets Fans are the equivalent to that fish in the Amazon that swims up the hole in your pecker and lodges themselves there. They bring just as much joy as that fish..........

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

SOJ has been dead for a long time.

Annoying SOJF's won't die until the Jets win a superbowl. Even then they won't die, they will just have to bite their tongue for a year or two. Fags.

18. CatoTheElder

They're just looking for more excuses. Pity whores to the end.

19. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Did you watch the game? The Steelers run defense is amazing. The only time the Jets did anything on the ground was when they were down 2-3 scores and the Steelers were in complete sell out mode. The plan from the beginning should've been to come out throwing. Of course in true Schotty fashion he dials up the "aggressive" 3rd and long pass deep in Jets territory with time running down in the half and costs the team 7 points while on the first drive of the game in Steeler territory he calls the give up WR screen in similar down and distance.

20. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Based on what? A few good years here and there doesn't kill it. Super Bowl titles do.