This won't be the last time we meet in the playoffs....

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SteelCurtain96, Jan 23, 2011.

1. SteelCurtain96

SteelCurtain96 Active Member

We haven't made it to the hospital yet. Typical Bureaucracy....

2. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Thanks and good luck.

Just wait until we have an Offensive Coordinator who appreciates that pro football games are timed, and there isn't any excuse to burn time on play calls and huddles in the 4th Quarter when his team needs two possessions to win/tie the game.

3. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

SC is classy, and I have nothing but respect for him. But right now, my hate is the one emotion driving everything I've got.

4. jbiddy4

jbiddy4 Member

This man gets it...the moves made this year were to win it all this year...devastating loss

5. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

the Jets did more to lose this game for themselves than the refs did to lose it for them.

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

We'll reload and improve. Tough loss, but if you think the plan is to go backwards you're crazy.

7. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

Congrats on the win.

8. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Bah, red tape always sucks. Still, congratulations again and good luck.

9. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Go the fuck to bed before you hurt yourself.

10. firemanedjr

I'm not getting to sleep anytime soon. I think I'm going to work out. I need to get this out of my system.

11. Jets4life1190

Jets4life1190 Banned

Schotty killed us again combined with clock management (I feel like we this every season lol) was the dagger

Big Ben took a chance throwing 3rd and 6 after the 2 min warning. I really thought you would have ran there but an incomplete pass there and I think Sanchez would have drove us down for the comeback.

Just hope we can finally win it all next year (if there is even Football)

12. firemanedjr

SC96, you're a good dude, and I wish the best for you and yours. Hope the kid and the wife are healthy and happy, good luck. But I hope your steelers get stomped.

13. Steeler Tim

Steeler Tim New Member

I'd just like to say that the game didn't play out how I thought it would. I thought it would be close the entire time. Instead we had a tale of 2 halves.

The Steelers ended up on top this time but I see this match up occurring many more times in important game. You guys have a great organization that has accomplished a great deal under Rex. Don't get down on your team. I think they are going to be perennial contenders.

Congratulation on your season. 28 other teams wish they could have been playing football today so don't let anyone call you losers. :up:

14. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

Well I agree and thanks for being classy. Its people like you that make losing easier. I cannot stand the fans who talk shit when they do not actually know what they are talking about.

15. SteelCurtain96

SteelCurtain96 Active Member

To be honest.....Even when it was 24-0 I knew it was going to end up a lot closer.

When Maurkice Pouncey went down, I had a really bad feeling in my stomach. He is such a huge player for us.

16. warriors42

warriors42 New Member

Congrats on a great season. you all have a great QB, and a great head coach. you WILL get your ring in the very near future. Not here to brag or boast, just wanted to say good luck next year and I truely hope we meet in the same game again next year, theres no doubt you will be kings of your division next year. I just can't see your team as a wild card team.. thanks for letting us visit.

17. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

SC96, thanks for the kind words, but you guys really deserved it. Steelers came out fighting and made the plays. From the beginning of the season the Steelers were one team that really worried me. Once we beat them I knew it was possible. Unfortunately, Jets made too many first half gaffes to pull it off. At least we went down fighting though. Maybe next time we can host this thing in NJ. :up:

Good luck on the birth of your coming son/daughter. :beer:

18. Hammmy

Hammmy New Member

This seems like the appropriate thread to congratulate the Jets on a great year, After watching you take down fuckin lucky tom and the cheatin genius I would have rooted for the Jets all the way to the SB if you would have won tonight!

my son is a Jets fan and I hated to see him get hurt but time will heal the wound.

Good Luck next year
    Hamm (Steeler fan)