The Official "where are you watching?" Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Jan 22, 2011.

1. JetFanInTampa

JetFanInTampa Banned

Peabody's in Tampa. Probably gonna be at least 150 Jets fans there.

2. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

With my father at the house that I grew up in since I was 3 years old.

3. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Haha yeah man i only allow a selected few into the man cave. Anybody else it might be "Bad Luck" and i'll never stop blaming myself.

4. parker57

parker57 New Member

As worked up as I get, I have to watch at home. My daughter's boyfriend is a Steeler's fan. She wants to come over but he's afraid of getting killed. :steelers:

5. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Watching at home on the flatscreen with the wife and the in-laws. She's too pregnant and it's too cold to drag her anywhere, and, frankly, I don't want to be around a lot of people during the game. My wife and my mother-in-law are pretty big fans, and I'm loud as fuck. My neighbors and my in-laws are pretty used to my in-game behavior so it's all good. My in-game behavior has been a facebook discussion now, about a month running, and I'm not even on FB. Any body who knows me usually gets a kick out of it. I'm too crazed to notice anything else.
    Drinking Goose Island again, wearing the Mangold jersey again and, going to attempt anyway, eating chili and pulled pork.
    Ding, Ding.

6. UKGangGreen

UKGangGreen Active Member

I'll be watching the game at home, from behind the settee with my eyes shut...

7. BleedJetsGreen1981

BleedJetsGreen1981 Well-Known Member

I will be watching at home sitting at the edge of my sofa and pacing behind the green recliner for field goals.

8. southsidejet

southsidejet Member

At home with my stepson as it's been the last four years since he decided the Jets were his team. He was previously soccer only. I felt kinda bad for because his soccer team have won nothing significant for around 35 years kinda like the Jets but also proud that he went with me

We'll do the usual pregame of eating my wife's home made chilli and a couple of beers and then I'll check him out on his roster knowledge. I love him but the kid (he's 22 years old) still can't identify players by # he needs to work harder.

No booze during the game as I have work in the am and we'll be up until 3.00am at least

9. osully55

osully55 Member

home with dad and a couple fellow fans who are aware to keep talking to a minimal

10. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Under the circumstances with my father in the condition he is in, this is actually (maybe ironically) the first season where we have watched every single game together (aside from the Ravens game), in full. We always used to watch together, but he would either go into his room to rest and watch it before he left for work for the night, or I would be too occupied posting in the game threads here.

This year, I just have to go on this playoff run with him by my side. I can't watch anywhere else. At home is where I'll be.

11. wexy

wexy Member

Mullane's in Ft. Greene.

12. IATA

IATA Trolls

at home surrounded by coronitas and strawberry margaritas. and a light guac dip.

oh heavens

13. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

At my house. Me and my son. He's only 6 months old, but I want him to know he was here to see this when he gets older. 6 pack of Sam Cherry Wheat by my side. I can't watch games with other people. Let alone playoff games.

14. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

At home... the game starts at midnight over here... shit, tomorrow morning I won't even remember my name :p

15. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

16. rico college

rico college Well-Known Member

Sunny, dry and almost 70 deg here in Northern Cali today.

So I will be firing up the QQB and watching it at home.

I am way too pumped up to watch it at a bar, it might be drama is we win or lose, lol.

17. I Still Heart Chad

At home, same seat on the couch, same clothes on, drinking the same beer after kickoff .... Is it 6:30 yet ?

18. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

McQuades in Lynbrook. GO JETS!!!!!

19. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

At home, with the couch ass.

20. scronin

scronin New Member

Doing the same...watching at a friends with the same group I watched most of the regular season and both playoff games with. After the Indy game everyone agreed not to change anything- jerseys, heineken bottles, pepe's pizza, and nachos. One guy happened to wear a knicks t-shirt the first week and will be wearing it for the 3rd week in a row.

Go JETS!