The creativity of Pittsburgh fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I guess we do. The Jets video is way better. Way to pay attention Baumeister.:up:

2. Coastal Steeler

Yep. Really!

3. Brick

Brick Member

Damnit man! Why did you have to post that? I thought my Steeler hate couldn't reach a new level... I was wrong.

Pittsburgh delenda est.

4. grahamburgher

grahamburgher New Member

Wow.. just when I was starting to think I might actually respect Jets fans, I roll across this thread. We don't pretend that these songs are anything more than silly, stupid, recycled stuff from previous generations... and that's exactly why we like them. I'll definitely agree that our fans can't make decent songs, but who gives a shit. I'll keep my grandfather's stupid songs going throughout my lifetime while I watch our team continue to perform at a level that the Jets can only hope to reach.

5. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

You really registered to post that?

[​IMG]

6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Just remember that injury riddled Polamalu turns 30 this offseason. And without him your team loses half of its games.

Got a feeling Steelers fans are going to be wishing their team could perform like Jets pretty soon. Especially next time your QB screws up and sexually assaults someone no chance he remains a Steeler.

7. Fakterx

Fakterx New Member

We don't like you cuz your different.

8. grahamburgher

grahamburgher New Member

Yeah, I registered in 2007 just to post that.
    Brilliant insight there, chopz.

9. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

You registered, didn't have not one post, until you posted that. So yes, you basically registered to post only that. The logic still works. YES.

#49 BiG CHoPz, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  10. grahamburgher

grahamburgher New Member

Been there before Troy and will be there after.

11. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

Yeah except before Polamalu your team hadnt won a superbowl since the seasons of the 70s. Which means without him your team is shit just like any other.

And with a QB who is a walking time bomb Ravens are just licking their chops especially since if the Rapist doesnt end up in prison/cut due to legal woes, hes going to be battered as hell with that oline. With Troy so goes the Steelers.

Have fun with that

12. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

I was hearing about the stats with/without troy on ESPN earlier and it's crazy. He does so much for that D If he can't stay healthy there's going to be big problems in steeler nation.

13. grahamburgher

grahamburgher New Member

Another brilliant post, Chopz.. genius.

14. grahamburgher

grahamburgher New Member

Yeah... the year we lost to SD in the AFCCG was shitty.. and the year we lost the SB sucked, but our postseason record over the years is pretty damn good overall.

15. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

Stop, i'm blushing. ;)

OT: Hot97 is not allowing "Black and Yellow" to be played until after the weekend, in the spirit of Go Jets.

16. numbah58

numbah58 New Member

Now that I realize how much you guys hate the Steelers and their fans, I say screw you.

I'll be back next week to rub your nose in it.

Losers.

17. mattbrw08

mattbrw08 Banned

Haha you dont even know what your talking about why would i listen to you? first off the 70's steelers won 4 superbowls on "steroids" not 5. second, if you ask any football player in the 70's they would tell you everyone did steroids because they werent ILLEGAL! And yeah Randle El's trick play and willie parkers 80 yd run was really "lucky".. yeesh. And i dont even know what excuse you could make up about our last superbowl against the Cards. But as for the Ben situation, sure people still dont like him here, a recent poll showed that 21% of people here still dont like the guy. But if you cant see he is changing then your crazy. Ben just got engaged, he hasnt been to a single bar since the incident happened, he's finally taken control of his life. He actually cares about supporting fans now also cause he realizes hes not superman anymore. Signing an autograph in a public place used to be impossible with ben, my roomate 2 weeks ago saw him in a restaurant and ben didnt just sign an autograph but he made an effort to talk to him for a couple of minutes. P.S. Mark Sanchez commited the same crime, so you can't root for him either by your standards.

18. mattbrw08

mattbrw08 Banned

THIS. :up: I'm doing the same.

19. SuperBowlTeam

SuperBowlTeam New Member

they have the best fans in football

20. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]