2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Tyson was insane back then. I would only slow you down a little bit on the acuracy part. He missed alot of punches. He only needed to hit th eguy once or twice though.

2. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Exactly!

MMA has so many different aspects you cant just step in from Boxing and win. you need to train in BJJ, Wrestling, Kickboxing. It's a different sport.

3. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Tyson was insane back then. I would only slow you down a little bit on the acuracy part. He missed alot of punches. He only needed to hit the guy once or twice though.

4. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

They tried to, apparently and were told by Francesa that he doesn't want them, because "they tried to injure his show".

Tannenbaum last week, with BOomer and Carton, even had a laugh with the guys at Mike's expense about this whole thing. They apparently think this is pretty funny...

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Dude, great post. That's the problem, I am a Yankee fan and I hate Kay as does most of us. And the Met fans must really hate him, he's so arrogant. He knows nothing, nothing about football and he's a douche for not calling it the Kay and Lagreca show, he's on all the time. What ESPN is thinking, I have no idea. Someday they will find someome to crush this jack ass. When is Mad Dog's contract up? Team him up with Lagreca and bammm

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Lucas and Klecko can't get caught up with the team? Big deal, they're former Jets.

7. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

id pay to see rex have a 20 minute interview with this clown

8. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Funny you should mention this... it has been rumored and bandied about a lot lately. 1050 would go after him with everything they have to get him to go against Fran Says So. Problem is, ESPN spends NO money on it's radio side. It's just not a money maker for them, and they really don't know "how" to do radio. In a lot of markets, they are the only game in town, but in markets with home stations, they struggle.

9. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

"I think the Quarterback(Ben) is tough to bring down."

Damn Mike...How did you ever come up with that one?

10. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

That's not what he said... he said it's ok for them to get caught up with the team... he also said they do a good job with the post game

11. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

He said they're too excited when the Jets win. Big deal? Its SNY, home of the Jets.

12. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruF29nGAT8o[/YOUTUBE]

13. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yeah, I wish they'd get someone from PR to outline a bunch of the negative bullshit he has said about the Jets, then send Rex or Bart Scott on there to tear him a new one. It would (a) show that the Jets tried to go on his show and (b) completely humiliate the fuck outta him.

14. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

fatty not giving the jets any credit...

15. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

This sounds great but it would also give him huge ratings so fatty would still win.

16. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

obamas going on oreilly the day of the super bowl

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Go back and watch the fights.

Missing is part of the game.

Hitting a guy with power, on the button...is ...something else..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2cOtzA64ns[/youtube]

Shot to the plexus....shot to the jaw...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6gQ75_PLh8&feature=related[/youtube]

#9437 Hobbes3259, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  18. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Great post. I would add only one thing.

Fatty claimed that no jets would come on his show because the NYJ had placed a stipulation in the team's contract with ESPN NY radio that in effect would ban players from appearing on Fatty's show, supposedly to help build up the ratings of the team's flagship station and the Kay show which in theory competes against Fatty's show.

Sounds plausible right?

The only problem is that it's a lie. Cotch appeared with Joe and Evan when they were filling in for Fatty. The show was billed just as it is when any host goes on vacation as the normal show, ie Miked up. If there was really a contractual clause that existed Cotchery could not have appeared.

No jets will go on the show because fatty is SPJ noted an egomaniac and a jets hater.

19. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Yup...

As Costanza once said..."It's not a lie, if you believe it..."

20. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I bet Mike Tyson would be the first to tell you he caouldn't win an MMA fight. Tyson is a big MMA guy, and any person that follows MMA knows how different it is.

I dont care how much power you have, even the most basic MMA fighter in any respectable organization has enough skill to take his opponent down. So, Tyson would have never gotten a chance to hit his opponent. He would have gotten taken down, had his power neutralized, and would have been either submitted or KTFO within a minute.

Unless a boxer wants to dedicate 18 months of his life learning true MMA disciplines like BJJ, wrestling, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, etc.., he would literally have no shot. That goes for Tyson in his prime, Mayweather, Ali in his prime, Pac-Man, etc..

Because unless you know how to stop the takedown (which doesn't even matter if you are going against a great wrestler), you have no chance in MMA if your opponent does not have to respect your ground game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.