2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

You know what sucks out of this whole deal? He KNOWS he can get away with this... the ratings won't suffer, because his competition sucks... Goodness, if only ESPN could come up with a viable alternative. Kay is just terrible. He immediately alienates half a listening audience (Mets fans), and is just a Yankee announcer. Not an all sports talk show host.

The only threat to him is advertisers. It's not people switching over to ESPN, it's people just plain turning him off. If the Jets make it to the big game (CAN'T WAIT!) and he has no Jets on during the two weeks, I would THINK that some advertisers might ask Chernoff a question or two.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Which one are you, Will or Grace?

3. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Wow a Theismann call... I can get more football knowledge from my 7 year old daughter...

4. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Tank entiz dis week at 21-26-5. He can't get back to 500 unless he picks totals. My predictions for his picks this week:

Steeliz -3.5
    Packiz -3.5

5. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

HAHAHAH

Any UFC fighter would literally kill every single baseball player in 10 seconds. It might be barbaric, but its more of a sport than fucking juiced up Yankee baseball.

6. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Agreed. If I was a Mets fan I'd feel the same way about him as I do Fats as a Jets fan. He's terrible, a total baseball guy (he didn't even attempt to challenge that bug eyed hypocrite Reggie Jackson on the garbage he was babbling about), compares everything to the Yankees, and he has this nasally, snotty voice, especially when he gets wound up. Awful. I'd rather it be Lagreca and Tierney

7. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

The other station asked the Jets to embargo Francessa?

Nonsense! The guy is either a fool or a liar. Or both.

8. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

why dont jet players and coaches just go on his show and rip him a new one??? id love to see rex ryan on this show

9. Fatman&Robin

Fatman&Robin Member

I would love to see him tell Georges St. Pierre that he is not an athlete to his face.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Waitasecond. Waitasecond. Now, just waitaminute heeuh! Dat's outrageous. Theismann almost won a Heisman Trophy. He was a NOTA DAMA!!! Ara Pahseegen was his coach. Den he went to Canader for a few yeeuhs. Den he went tah da Redskins and won a Super Bowl dare. Now's he's an announca and you're tellin' me ya daughta knows maw football den dis man. Dat's so outrageous it's comical. Ya outta ya mind wit dis. Get lawst. Get lawst. I can't take anymaw of dis babble.

11. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Wow two of the biggest Egos in the world talking to each other. Bang there heads together. Nuclear Fission.

12. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

can a copy of this thread be sent to WFAN

13. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

I don't like it either, although I'd love to see a no holds barred cage match between Francessa and Raissman

14. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Love it. I'm sure this doofus will pick Pitt...wait for it...Pitt can run ball because mrndenhall ran for 99, but we can't since we ran for 106.

15. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

:rofl:
    You NAILED it. One of the best I've read in a while

16. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

It would be funny if Anderson Silva came into the studio and knocked the hair gel outta mike's head. Guy is clueless , How the fuck do you knock the UFC? It's the biggest rising sport right now. Douche.

17. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

only way I'd tune in to UFC is if it were two really hot chicks going at it OR Rex Ryan beating the shit out of the fat bastard whom this thread is about

18. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I would love for Chael Sonnen to go on Mike's show to educate him about MMA.

I just dont get how a guy can do a sports show and literally ignore Basketball, MMA, Hockey, etc. It truly boggles the mind how he can get away with that.

There is more to sports than the fucking Yankees, the ponies, and golf...

19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Meh.. I'm not a big fan.

I saw a fight on TV the other day in which both fighters were on the ground: one was attempting some kind of leg submission; the other one escaped and stood up. When this happened, the guy who attempted the submission (while still on the ground) stopped for a second, glanced over at the ref and indicated that he thought his opponent's legs were greased up so that he couldn't get a grasp of him. Keep in mind this all occurred in a matter of 5 seconds at the most. As he signaled to the ref, the other fighter who was standing, saw that the other fighter was looking at the ref, and he immediately dove at him with a punch, and then pounced on him and pounded his head to a TKO.

To me, that type of shit is stupid, and the ref should've intervened, but the sport allows sucker-punches and wailing on people while they're down. Where's the tact in that?

Put a boxer in an MMA match vs an MMA fighter and the boxer will be able to defend himself and actually stand a chance. Put an MMA fighter in a boxing ring vs a professional boxer (with boxing's rules) and the MMA fighter will get destroyed.

20. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

There martial artist. People who don't like it either never watched it before or are little fags who cant see two guys going to war. Francessa is an assclown for bashing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.