2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Lol. The Jets played all 3 remaining teams in the playoffs, NE twice, and Baltimore. And then we played Indy and NE in the playoffs. What an easy schedule.

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Tore up Chicago on Offense.

Beat GB down on Defense.

If we beat Pittsburgh it doesn't matter who wins the NFC because they're both losers.

I'd prefer to get GB.
    Douchebag Rodgers had too much smack to talk for a guy that put up 6 legitimate points on offense.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Kenny Stabla sat for yeeuhs on da Raidas.

4. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

put in da yung qwatabak = francesanomics

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am keeping my mouth shut, we aint done nothing yet. We gotta win Sunday and then its time to act like Rex. I am having Championship day jitters already. I am old enough to remember all 3 losses like it was yesterday, we don't have nothing on Giant fans until we win it all. For Fatcesa, Sunday is the day. Its his worst nightmare, the day we have been waiting for since he trashed Rex last december. He is gonna beat his wife and kid if the Jets win, I hope the hell all he can get on all 2 weeks is Simms and Aikman and nobody from the Jets and 1050 does a 7 day pre game show with prizes and free tickets everyday. Just a total freaking Jet blitz 24 x 7 and eat away at that ass hole. I am going to be so happy if we win for myself, my buddies, all you jet fans, the players, coaches and our owner. And then, for the FATMAN and his ugly skank wife who has to live with that SOB for 2 weeks.

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Key question. Please chime in if you have any insights.

Since Fatty won't be watching the Jets game, will poor little Jack Francesa, who is a huge Jets fan, be allowed to watch the game, or will a bitter Fatty send him to his room for 3 hours?

7. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone have the audio of Michael Kaye (or was it the other guy?) who was absolutely SCREAMING at a caller yesterday? I've never heard a host get so worked up, I thought they were joking at first. Very funny, but also kind of scary.

8. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

that was La Greca. Unfortunately, I didn't hear it and don't have the audio.

I read about it online. A caller wanted to know why he was knocking the Jets.

9. ........

........ Trolls

You need to start doing everything in this thread as Fat Boy. No one else's impressions even come close.

10. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

OMG...I had to search through the podcast, but I found it. It starts at about the 13 minute mark of the 1/19 podcast.

It's insane, I couldn't believe it when I first heard it.

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Now waitasekond, dat's enawmously outrageous. What about da kid? He's got potential.

for anyone else

12. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I just couldn't resist:

1/23/11 6:00 PM at the Francesser household and Fatty had earlier devoured a plate of 12 meatballs, numerous pounds of spaghetti, and a 2 liter bottle of da DC

Jack F: I can't wait dad!! If the Jets win, they're going to the superbowl

Fatty: <grunts on rolls eyes>

Jack F: I'm going to start watching the pregame--um Dad, where's the TV?

Fatty: Whattaya tawkin about? Where's da TV..

Jack F: Well it used to be right there hanging on the wall and now it's gone.

Fatty: I moved all da TV's inta da gahrage. I think dat tanight, we should awl play da mahnahpalee, and den maybe go fish.

Jack F: But Dad, I want to watch the Jets! This is a huge game! If they win, they would have beat the 3 best QB's in the league to get to the Superbowl!!

Fatty: NOW WAITASEKENT JOE, WAITASEKENT!!! WAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BIG GAMES?! WHATTAYA 6?? DERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN EVEN CAHMPARE DIS WITH THE 2007 GIANTS!!!

Jack F: Um Dad, I never even mentioned the Giants...

Fatty: HERE YOU GO AHGAIN WIT DIS NONSENSE!! DA GIANTS BEAT A BORDALINE HALL OV FAMAH QB IN JEFF GAHCIA, DEN WENT TA DA BIG D AND BEAT DA TONY ROMO. FINALLY DA CLASS GIANTS WENT UP TO LAMBO AND BEAT BRETT FAAAAAV. SO GUESS WHAT KID? YA LAWST!

Jack F: Whatever dad...you're fat.

Fatty: DAT'S OUTRAGIS LANGUAGE YOOR USING!! WHERE DID YA GIT DAT FROM REX? GO TO YOOR ROOM!

13. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Lmao Flawless execution.

14. jerseyjet0912

jerseyjet0912 Banned

^^^ I died laughing

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

Well done that made me laugh.

16. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

that kid's life must suck.

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Jack: Daddy, can I stay up to watch the Jets game?

Mike: Whattaya outta ya mind? Dat game stahts at 6:30 and you got school da next day. You can't stay up to watch dat game. You could watch da Packuz game, dough. Dey got an all world quartaback named Aaron Rodguz. If you want I'll buy you a Rodguz Fathead for ya room.

Jack: But, I don't like the Packers, daddy. I don't like Aaron Rodgers, either.

Mike: Dat's outrageous! How can ya not like Rodguz? He's a wondaful playa. Ya outta ya mind not likin' dis guy.

Jack: I don't like him. He doesn't play for the Jets. I want to watch the Jets game.

Mike: I don't make da schedule. Tawk to da league. Dey made da game staht at 6:30.

Jack: Well, can you record the game so I can watch it on Monday after school?

Mike: Recawd da game? No, I can't recawd it. Da things broken.

Jack: But, daddy, you used it last night to record your show.

Mike: Dat's not true! I neva did dat! Now go to ya room. You'll find out da scaw tomorra in da papa or on da ESPN.

#9157 Cakes, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
  18. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

right there with u sec - in a wierd way, this sunday is my SB, i just want to experience for once the joy of my team getting to the game and being the focus of the NFL for 2 straight weeks. this is like the 82-83 run, 2 road wins and hopefully the third times the charm. i recall many around here expected the jets to beat the fish in miami and man what a let down that was. i remember the air going out of my sail when i saw the puddles on the field before the game.

i remember a ranger fan at MSG in 1994 holding a sign up after they won the cup - "Now I can die in peace"

gonna get my paint ready......

best
    jil

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

lmao................

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

Definitely worth a listen. LaGreca lost his mind. He pulled a Fatcesa:

ANNNSWERRR THAHHHH QUESSSSTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.