2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

as what? to pose in the "before" picture only?

2. Dirty Sanchize

Dirty Sanchize New Member

Nutra System? Now waitasekent, does dis involve diet cokez? Uvawise youah outta ya mind wit dis. Get lawst. Next calla

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Bwahahahhah!

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

What's great about that clip is that Fatty was all proud of himself for using that word and then realized he had no fucking ideer want fungibility Means.

5. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

that's my favorite part too. the look on his face when he first says the word is priceless, like he's schooling his audience.

6. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

It's Fatty Fungibility on Fung'd Up, back afta dis.............

7. jaguarthecarnotateam

the karsforkids commercial is mindnumbing and creepy douchechill inducing advert. when the male starts singing, it sounds like he's the p-phile accountant hired by the not for profit Cars For Kids Inc., to make sure they pay no federal taxes on these cars that I doubt most of the proceeds actually end in kids' pockets.

8. jaguarthecarnotateam

carton was a hack on low budget New Jersey station, his maddog Rousso retread imitation radio stylings have apparently impressed the suits at CBS/Fan--the partnership with media-unfriendly Boomer, the most unJet Jet that ever exisited??, is mystifying that its apparently successful in its time slot. Commercial radio sucks but with the Jets-centric talk, of late, I can take B n C in very small doses even though both idiots turned Judas against us for last weekends game predictions.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I don't listen to Boomer and Carton, but I heard that Al Dukes Beat Tom Brady song...I lol'd

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

He's from Chicago? I have heard him say that he went to high school in New York. His favorite teams are the Cubs and Bengals.

11. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I know I responded to multiple people who advocated a silent auction system.

Your idea is different and better and I can at least not automatically laugh it off.

It still has a major problem, however. The 1st and 3rd quarters start with kickoffs. You want a system in place where overtime does not start with a kickoff. That's not good. Why should overtime be different?

The college overtime system is asinine because major elements of the sport go bye bye in overtime. We don't need major elements of pro football going out the window in overtime. Overtime should be played the same way as regulation.

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Pretty much.

Though, I always picture him as the clown who falls, cracks his head open, then sings about it from Billy Madison because he sounds like him.

#8852 GQMartin, Jan 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  13. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Have to admit I didn't know what fungibility meant when he said it. Then he began talking about the "law of fungibility" and I looked it up. This guy is non stop comedy. Tank makes up his own definition and it suddenly becames a "law". Like a law of physics or something

14. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

wfan has really gotten terrible. b&c - good grief - they almost make mike seem halfway talented.

15. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

wtf ??!!! He obviously doesn't remember shit from school except a couple buzz words which is cool. Just don't bring that shit into normal conversation like you know wtf you're talking about.

What an idiot.

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

Slightly OT -

NFLN is covering the Rolle/Rex/Giants story.

17. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

that disturbing cars4kids commercial is so incredibly annoying that even if B&C and Tank were listenable (which they aren't) wfan would still be unlistenable xcept for Steve.

18. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Ok Quick ???. I turned to Fatty between commercials on 1050 yesterday. I caught 69 seconds of Fatty's rant about Rex being the biggest thing in NYC since Casey Stengal. Can anyone full me in as to why he was stating that? What this his opine? A caller that came through? Is he actually considering that the Jets might win it all???? Hard to conceive that.

I hate it too. Fucking annoying. I wouldn't donate to them just because the commercial sucks so bag.

19. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I was thinking about it when I posted it.

The idea could be tweaked to what yard line would you receive from (if the opposing team is kicking off).

"I'll receive if the opposing team kicks off from their 40."

"I'll do it from 41."

Beyond a certain point, it's an assumed touchback, but far enough up and the kicking team would be able to try onside kicks and other deviations.

It'd be fun to watch.

20. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

They are going to show the Jets Presser live today- I think I heard Revis and Sanchez listed.

Steelers on now, Ratlessburger up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.