2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Anthony from Wantagh can suck a dick.

Ever hear of the "Emmit Smith Rule"-arsehole?

Smith would rip his helmet off after touchdowns, and even some first downs, and look up into the crowd and let out a primal yell - essentially demonstrating how great he thought he was. Then he would keep the ball so he could sell it for his retirement fund.

Thanks to Emmit, you cannot take your helmet off while on the field, otherwise it is a 15 yard penalty.

What world was Anthony from Wantagh in where Emmit Smith humbly "handed the ball to the referee"?

2. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

In order to reduce taunting and excessive celebrations, no player may remove his helmet while on the playing field except during timeouts and between quarters. This is known as the "Emmitt Smith rule" after the Dallas Cowboys' Running Back's habit of taking his helmet off every time he scored a touchdown.

3. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Barry Sanders calmly handed the ball to the official. Emmit was a douche.

4. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I think I could win the trivia, but I've never gotten through once in like ten years of trying.

He's saying they have a bunch of new Jets-specific questions if the Jets win on Sunday.

Good luck getting through. There will be like 200,000 new or old Jets fans calling in.

5. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Don't forget, Tank agreed with him.

He mentioned the retirement fund, but he said Emmitt handled it the right way.

Exactly what I was thinking when "calmly handed the ball to the referee" was used.

Barry Sanders was famous for that. Emmitt?

6. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I doubt it's available for fans out of the tri-state area.

7. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Thrown off for calling in 3 days in a row......

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Which caller? Not sure what you're talking about.

9. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

It's tri-state area only, yeah. Has been for at least the past few years.

Martin.

Sorry, I'm behind on the thread.

10. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

hah hahh haha

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

could be true but at least he was in the Jets Locker room and was on 1050 talking about the emotion in that locker room and at least 1050 had him so that jets fans could hear about that and also relish in Cimini admitting he was wrong. then 1050 had on ex-jet jay feely to discuss the pats and the steelers game. now Kay is on leading w/clips from his interview w/Rex from yesterday and discussing the Jets wall to wall and Kay is having Revis on his show TODAY and Namath is coming on and Sanchez is coming on and they will be giving away Jets/Steelers tickets tomorrow. 1050 is far from perfect but at least they are providing JETS programming wall to wall and at least their hosts don't routinely attack and disrespect the Jets.

WTF exactly is Mike doing? LOL

his show is a fukking joke. BOYCOTT !!

#8791 AbdulSalam, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  12. fggrimes

"He's a lawng snappa..."

Referring to Steve DeOssie (who mike referred to as "Beach Ball," because he's an insida and that was one of Mike's championship teams when he was being schooled.)

13. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

I just realized how much I hate all the car ads.

1)That pervert Brad Benson and his vile and nasty ads.
    2)1877 KARS4KIDS K I S S FU
    3)"It ain't just a Chevy, baby, it's a Pine Belt Chevy" said in the smarmiest voice ever.
    4)MAJOR AUTO. WE WILL YELL AT YOU UNTIL YOU BUY OUR GARBAGE. MAJOR AUTO. ON SALE. MAJOR AUTO. GET IT QUICK

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Sorry I am missing this. The two hating douches get to have a heart to heart.

Cimini and Fatty both dislike the Jets organization. I don't think that is debatable.

Mack and others - agreed about Fatty's change of heart. Fatty has become much less critical of the Jets play on the field over the past few months. But he was still talking about "dey gawt luckee" after the Minnesota and Detroit games.

And for whatever reason, he had been bashing the Pats defense for at least a month.

#8794 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  15. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Great post. The stars are aligning for Fatty's worst nightmare if the Jets can get it done this Sunday.

16. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne New Member

omg mikes having hes meltdown today

17. swi23

swi23 New Member

Francessa thinks hes making ratings off this!

Fatso thinks he's making huge ratings off pissing off Jet fans. The more Jet fans that call in the better the ratings are for him. He thinks he is creating shock value that will boost his ratings. He is gambling that good ratings by pissing off Jet fans in the short term is better than losing listeners in the long term. If you are a true Jet fan don't ever listen to him or WFAN ever again. They will get the picture. Follow suit to what the Jets organization is doing now. Shut the jerk out, and turn off WFAN. Once the advertisers see less listeners, its all over. Truth is his show was over as soon as Mad Dog left. Who wants to listen to this
    arrogant jerk by himself carrying on for hours. His credibility is dwindling by the second.

18. TheBeardedOne

TheBeardedOne New Member

Dah Coach Did Da Raping NOT THE PLAYA

Heres Mr. Met

19. fggrimes

Smith did more than take his helmet off, he also would point to guys as he was running into the end zone. He did it plenty of times.

If Deshaun Jackson does it, he's a clown - but Emmitt Smith gets a pass.

20. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I agree. I appreciate the humor of this thread, but i personally refuse to listen to a friggin local sports jock who constantly disrespects my team and adamantly refuses to have the Jets on his show. We need to send a collective message to wfan that we will not be fucked with by this moron anymore. Turn the dial to 1050.

Is there an email address where we can send our message to mike's boss? I refuse to give ratings and put $ in the pocket of somebody who disrespects my team and me. Fuck Him.

You know for sure that there are meetings right now at wfan about wtf they are going to do in drive time if the Jets win the LHT and earn the right to play in the SB and mike is still sitting there pissing off jets fans and having no jets guests.....meanwhile 1050 is wall to wall JETS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.