2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Meanwhile...1050 ESPN is CHOCK FULL OF JETS JETS JETS....Kay has Revis on today and they are giving away Tickets to the Steelers/Jets Game.

Jay Feely is on now w/McDonald and Tierney - and they are laughing at how the ratings keep going up b/c of the Jets fans turning the dial and dumping fatass.

Turn the dial....

#8761 AbdulSalam, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

holy christ he is defending the jets celebrating (somewhat)

3. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

See, that I can't understand. He's disrespectful to the Jets off the field and is harsher to them than anyone else.

When people call him a liar for the things below.

They're being unfair.

1. He did pick the Jets to beat the Colts.
    2. He's never been high on the Pats all year. He hates the Pats. I didn't hear his prediction, but he didn't think the Pats were THAT good. And he was right.
    3. He's given the Jets' team respect as a talented team that belongs in the playoffs. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not telling the whole truth because it ignores the way he acts to them off the field, but on the field, I don't think he's unfair with the Jets at all.

4. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Mike talking about how the difference between the SB winner and loser is the biggest divide in sports. No one cares about the loser of the superbowl.

If that's the case Mike, why do you and fellow Giant fans always talk about how big of a win it was over the 18-0 patriots?

5. GREAT post!

This is like when he claims he doesn't root against the Mets. He is so disingenuous.

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Easy, he gets Mink in the back room to pick up the phone.

7. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Mack, it's definitely true that he wasn't high on the Pats. He said so last week.

And yep, he did pick the Jets to beat the Colts, but his picks are generally terrible, so he shouldn't bring them up.

BTW, you should read this article.

8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Moah basketbawl, basebawl, and make shaw to tune it faw when I interview Terry Henry from da New Yawk Red Bulls.

9. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Old article. I like it for the strategy it adds. But I've always been a fan of the system that they inputted this year. It makes for the same football game, and it's still sudden death if you score a touchdown.

10. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

not till we're done talking about how to properly celebrate and how Rolle is a clown.

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Rich cimini now on 1050 talking about the jets and the emotion in the postgame locker room ! Cimini admitting he was wrong in picking the pats.

12. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

"revis mixes the right amount of being cocky"

Revis rarely talks or says anything controversial.

What do we have? When he responded to TO taking a shot at him?

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

True, but he's also called Moss a slouch, he responded to T.O., he told Branch to shut up, and he refers to himself as the best cornerback in the league.

The difference is that in all of those cases, he's right. All of those were deserved, and that's why I think both of us like the way Revis acts. And while he calls himself the bench, he's respectful to those who respect him back, and he's disrespectful for those who don't deserve it. He doesn't talk unnecessarily, but he gets his business done on the field, and that's what you want to see.

Personally, I would prefer we talk a little bit less, and I personally like the way Revis acts off the field during the season.

And while you say Revis rarely talks, there aren't a ton of players on the Jets that talk a lot. Bart Scott is Bart Scott and Cromartie is an idiot, but other than that, there aren't that many people talking a lot.

14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Mike calling out da bandwagoniz. I wonder what he would cawl himself following the Giants, Pats, and the Jets when Parcells was coaching them.

15. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

I have to say, there is a certain sense of schadenfreude watching Mike's show this week.

He has always promoted himself and based his Sports Papacy upon being an "insider" (whether it is true or not), and to see his show this week, totally shut off from the Jets organization while they are THE dominant sports story, and how hollow it is, is, as Bart Scott might say, "poetic justice."

Look what he has been reduced to these two days - fielding calls from angry Jets fans and insanely jealous sycophantic Giants fans whose basic laughable position boils down to "the Jets have no class, I'd rather miss the playoffs than root for a team like the Jets."

If the Jets do manage to get by the Steelers, the sports talk crickets will sound even louder as Mike tries to justify his presence in Dallas. Realistically, if Joe & Evan, or Boomer & Carton, etc. were cut off from an organization like the Sports Pope is from the Jets, CBS management wouldn't even spring for a train ticket to send them down to Dallas during Super Bowl week, never mind them broadcasting a show (and incurring costs) from there.

16. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Of course it's old. I read it and commented on it in 2003.

I was referring it to you because that must've been what the caller you criticized was talking about.

No one can really argue it isn't a fair system.

MDS hasn't written for FO in like five years.

17. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

It wasn't in the "last minute of a playoff game."

It was at the end of the second quarter.

18. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

cimini is as much a hack as fatcessa is

19. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

They created a rule for Emmit Smith celebrating by taking his helmet off. WTF?

20. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

That last caller before the break...

Was a flat moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.