Jets vs Steelers AFC Championship Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Jan 16, 2011.

1. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

If Peter King said it, then it must be true, right? :rolleyes:

2. pittguy578

pittguy578 New Member

He is the King..

3. Steeltown

Steeltown New Member

They are probably wrong. I think the steelers will only take it by ten.

4. Steeltown

Steeltown New Member

True, we did not have Heath Miller last time. Missing him and Troy really made a big difference.

5. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

Heath out, Troy out, James and Flozzel with the flu all week.

Vanilla D.

Still beat 'em, except on the board...

;-)

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

vanilla defense, whatever.All were confused on that Sanchez touchdown fake.

7. mattbrw08

mattbrw08 Banned

Jets special teams will play a major role in this game. I say if they can generate at least one touchdown the Jets win. Otherwise, if the Jets are forced to march down the field to score their points Mark Sanchez will have a 2 INT game and the Steelers will win. Final score Pit-24 NY-21

8. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

so guys that played didnt play well and now you are claiming you played a vanilla d?

god you guys are almost as arrogant as Pats fans. It's freaking irritating.

I personally think we will win a close game (biased, possibly, but confident, you bet) but you can't pretend to think that both teams will not play better this week than in week 15.

9. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

Hope he rolls out and tries to run on Sunday.

It'll be fun to watch.

BTW, that is a play that Troy would have handed him his ass on.

10. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

They did.

It's a fact.

Watch how different it is on Sunday.

11. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

<facepalm>

12. mute

mute Well-Known Member

really?Because everyone dived for the run up the middle.

13. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

So the entire stadium including the camera men and announcers were fooled out of their jock strap, but Polamalu would have figure it out, gotten around the blocker we had out front and managed to stop sanchez from picking up a single yard? Not a chance in hell he manages that. Sure if he figures it out, he could have stopped the TD, but Harrison biting on the fake was the only one who could have stopped the first down.

14. Brick

Brick Member

We heard that all last week. Be as arrogant as you want - how'd it work for Pats fans? If you guys lose, will you also complain about how few Super Bowls you've won in the past decade?

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com...ke-is-the-reward-worth-all-the-suffering.html

Pittsburgh needs another Super Bowl like it needs another bridge. Giving you guys another ring will be like giving a chainsaw to a crack addict in a kindergarten class.

Your offensive line is garbage. Accept it. You have one of two or three QBs in the league that could work with that line. You also have a damn good RB who does well in spite of that line.

Let's not forget, Harrison and Woodley didn't do much against our o-line. Do we forget that? Or is it all about how you were missing Heath Miller, Troy, yadda yadda yadda... we're missing a pro bowl nose tackle and our best safety.

Go Browns. At least their fans stick around when their team sucks.

Pittsburgh delenda est.

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

because the seeding has zero to do with anything, so your attempt to make it relevant reveals how little you grasp of the subject. The Steelers only won one more game than the Jets, and that is negated by the fact that the Jets beat you guys. so where does that leave the two teams -- pretty even. but even so, the fact that the Jets beat you guys leaves plenty of room for confidence, regardless of the seeding.

16. BlackjackGold

BlackjackGold New Member

Hope ya video tapped it and converted it to a .wmp flie because that won't happen again.

:)

17. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

Even though I feel we have the better team and should win this game, I can't help but feel that we will somehow find a way to lose

Might be because I'm so use to my teams lettin me down in a big spot

I hope I'm wrong. I want this team to win a SB so fucking bad. We are so damn close again, I don't wanna fucking lose again

18. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

Get your SOJF pussy attitude the hell outta here.

What the hell do Rex and Sanchez have to do in order to remove the SOJF attitude? In two years we have won as many games as the pats. Been to 2 AFCCG with a rookie coach QB combo, then repeated it. We have developed into an elite team and are a franchise with a defined direction. We are going to be a contender for a decade. Yet we can't seem to prove to our own damn fans that we are good enough to fucking win against a Steelers team that is a better matchup for us than last years Colts were....

Well Rex, your mission is clear, win the AFCCG, and the Super Bowl or we will continue to forever be the SOJ. It's unbelieveable, but apparently its true.

19. DarkDays

DarkDays New Member

jets 65 steelers 3

20. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

And ... If not for the Steelers benefitting from the worst call in history, this game would be played in our building. They're a good football team ... but we're better. If both teams play well we should win a close game.

And no way in hell do they run for over 140 yards against us this time. They'll need to pass it to win, and I'll take our corners over their wideouts any time.