Pats fans

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Angel, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Angel

Angel Member

Why did you Boo your team at the end of the first half, are you that spoiled??

:jets:

2. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

If I made a new thread for every anti-pats thought that came to my head.....we'd have alot of threads

but yes they are that spoiled, just like Laker fans

3. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

I don't know, apparently all the Pats fans around here have all apparently found TGG to be of little interest to them recently.

4. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Noticed that.

Whiny Turds.

5. benhamean

benhamean Member

They played like a55. Went down the field with ease, twice, and gave up a pick, and Crumpler dropped another touchdown.

That gave the Jets confidence (and it might have been different, had NE scored as they have throughout most of the year).

You could sense it- NE 2 early redzone failures gave the Jets a lot of confidence, and they rode that to a big win.

Spoiled, maybe, yes. But its more like we expect a lot, and get pissed when the team doesn't execute as it should- especially when it's right there...twice.

6. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

High expectations and they were playing like shit. Any Yankees fans need to be reminded that Jeter/Rivera probably get booed once every couple years? They weren't intense boos more like wake the fuck up, what the fuck is this shit, we flush 20% of our annual income to see this shit, boo.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

So, in other words, both the players and the fans are frontrunning crybabies that can't handle adversity?

8. Angel

Angel Member

I'll see if I can think up some more just you You!! :smile:

9. benhamean

benhamean Member

Some fans boo under duress, some coaches weep in the locker room under duress...

10. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'll give you the Crumpler drop but the INT was a great job of the Jets getting pressure on Brady and Pace getting a hand up to distract him. If Crumpler doesn't have a jet pack on it's 7-0 Jets.

Don't act as if the Jets played flawless in the 1st half either. They had their share of mistakes as well. I think we had 3 possessions inside the Patriot 40 that resulted in zero points.

11. benhamean

benhamean Member

Oh, I know it. I'm just saying that NE had a chance to jump on the Jets but blew a couple of very good chances. Early. That really changed the whole tone of the game, and let the Jets know that what Rex had been preaching all along was true- NE could be beat.

Down quick 14-0 and that's a little harder to buy into.

I wasn't at the game, but I bet that's why the crowd was pissed.

Anyway- these are not excuses, by any means. The Jets earned it big time.

12. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i admit i was spooked when the jets didn't get any points off that interception, but from the 2nd quarter on, they really dictated play for the most part.

13. Makia

Makia Banned

I thought Pats fans were calm actually.

Sense they got nervous when Holmes caught the TD.

14. tinmanjetsfan

tinmanjetsfan Member

Obviously the most important thing for me was that the Jets won, but I'm almost as happy that the Patriots lost as I am that the Jets won (if that makes sense).

15. Gopats453

Gopats453 New Member

I wasn't at the game, but if they were feeling the way I was feeling, they were likely booing because we looked like we didn't give a shit. You guys played hard, and showed how bad you wanted it, and we looked like we could care less. Thats the feeling I got. I don't mind losing to a team that played better(which the Jets did last night, don't get me wrong), but when my team plays like they don't want it as much, that gets to me. Especially in this game.

16. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

They deserved it...

Fans paid good money for GOOD football but got piss poor play.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

“I don’t think the Jets fans leave early. They’re going to be loud the whole game. Communication is always an issue.”

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Jet fans booed at halftime of the Thanksgiving game down 1 pt. I know that for a fact cus I was in da buildin

19. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

That kind of reasoning probably makes the loss easier to swallow, but let's be real...the patriots wanted it...but they were out-muscled and out-played last night and that's why the fans booed.

20. Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake New Member

Pats fans are freakin morons, jajajajajaja... I wish we would have beaten them into a pulp. Freakin Welker.... How's the ingenious press conference working out for you?? Do the fans want to beat your ass right about now. Wha wha wha, remember the Giants, now the Jets...jajajajajajajajajajaja visit the pat forums, their hillarious; comedians...not so much.... Crying Pussies yeah...