2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Exactly. They bash the Jets, win or lose, and then whine when the Jets and their fans are happy about a big win.

This is the big problem with being in a two-team market, especially when you're not the establishment team.

2. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Are you trying to tell me that the Sports Buddha got pushed back to 4 because of the hapless Devils?

"Whattya mean I'm on at faw?!?! Dis is OUTRAGIZ!!! No one even cares about da devilz!! What spawt do dey even play?! I can't buhleev dis. Mink! Get me a DC anda meatball pahm!"

Mink: Yes m'lord

3. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

Cowherd loves Sanchez and gives him props a lot of the time. He is just also a huge Brady fan as well so he'll probably talk up the Jets. The game is a win-win for him.

4. Funtime

Funtime Banned

http : //matthewfunti.me/archives/319

hey fellas, can't post links or start thread -

this has nothing to do with Dupp, just some thoughts & pics of the Jets & Rex

5. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

So far that's the Devils best accomplishment of this season. :up:

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Looked like me in Hoboken late the night before. Ssssshhhhhhhh

7. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

lol, I noticed this live. Agree with an earlier poster though, probably something for the sinuses.

8. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

He's gotta be pissed that even the bowl of shit on the table had to be green and white...even worse for him, its probably inedible.

9. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

They're really yukking it up right now, it's awesome.

10. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Lol, no wonder it went untouched during the breaks. Usually when they leave him burgers or cookies you can see a few slowly disappear if you compare the stills.

What's dis Mink? Waitasecond. What? I can't eat dis!

11. Beningo is the last holdout of the SOJ crowd. He may take pessimism to a new low with his teams. As for Roberts, I thought he was a Giants fan.

12. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

this lundberg cat on 1050 is disgusting. plays down ryan's gameplan and jets play by saying we won cause pats messed up their first 2 drives.

how bout some credit? 5 sacks. and this dude is still harping about "jets don't have a pass rush"

13. Zedsdead

Zedsdead New Member

5 sacks..playoff record.
    Chubby said " Dah Jets half no pass ruhsh..youse kidding me heah...they gotta run to win...keep Brady off da feeld"

#8393 Zedsdead, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  14. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

He is a dick. Bottom line, even if we win the Supe, these assholes will still try to tear us down. Let 'em. Fuck 'em.

15. kaboom

kaboom Member

WFAN phone call today with Mike:

Caller: Hey Mike, what do you think of Rex now having won 4 road playoff games in 2 years?

Mike: Now wait a second, laaast yeah da JETS got a gift when da Colts pulled der guys, so dose two don't count.

Caller: But you have to have been impressed with the Jets getting 5 sacks on Brady yesterday.

Mike: A good defense, gets sacks from Da Edge, like LT with the Giants. On one sack they had blitz a corner and 3 others were coverage sacks. I only give da Jets pass rush credit for 1 legit sack yesterday

Caller: Well then Mike, you then got to give the Jets D tremendous credit for outstanding coverage yesterday.

Mike: Good but not great. They got Brady on an off day, Brady was missing his targets. I don't really count this as a legit win cuz da Jets didn't beat the Pats playing at their best.

Caller: Well Mike, maybe because the Jets hit Brady a lot caused him to be off target

Mike: Tom Brady is HOF QB, he has 3 rings. Sanchez has none. Brady is as tough as they come, yeah your team got a win but don't go crazy on me.

Caller: Well Mike, I'm very happy that we beat the Pats 2 out of 3 this year and gave them 2 of their 3 losses

Mike: C'mon. A stat I look at that is much more indicative of who's the better team is you add up the scores to all the game they played. Hey Mink, get me a yellow legal pad. Ok, Pats, 14 + 45 + 21, that's 70, no carry the one, that's 80 for the Pats. Now, Jets, 28 + 3 + 28, that 59. That sounds about right, the Pats were a TD a game the better team this year.

16. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

17. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Yep, what'd I tell ya. He comes off as being very jealous that the Jets and Rex and Sanchez are seizing the NY market and rendering his Giants irrelevant.

18. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

mike'd up starts at 10 a.m. out here in california on the YES Network. I'm in the office and feel the need to fake a brain aneurysm or something so I can go home and listen to this guy today, i cannot possibly work today, I must hear fatty and his bullshit rhetoric.
    Although this thread does fill the void very well during the day.

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You're gonna have to wait my friend, he's not gonna be on until 4 PM Eastern...1 PM for you

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

"Dis entyuh week is gonna be an udda disasta."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.