Where those sorry *** Patriot *fans* at now?!?!? Hahahahahahahahahah

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by HighFlyingJets, Jan 16, 2011.

1. HOI

HOI Active Member

And the dickbag who posted "the jets have no shot tomorrow" last night. Where's that pussy

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Props to all the Pats fans who had the balls to show up on this thread.

3. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

This week was really something as far as Patsie trolls are concerned. I think the board was getting at least 15-20 Patsie registrations daily.... and yes, where are they now????

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!!!!!

4. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

They were SO fuckin cocky all week long.

5. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Have a ceremonial unbanning of the trolls so they can come in here and swallow the way Brady did!

6. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

They are trashing there Patriots gear and stocking up on Packers gear as we speak.

7. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

All back under there Rocks !!!!!!!!!

8. GreenerPastures

Jets brought their A game today and wanted it more than the Pats did. Well played game by the Jets.
    Props to the cool posters on this forum, you deserved the win. I don't know who those guys were that had on Patriots uniforms, but the Jets showed up with a mission and didn't let up.

9. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Those guys in the Patriots uniforms were THE PATRIOTS! The guys in the Jets uniforms were just THE BETTER TEAM!!!!!

10. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

I will never talk trash until the day we hoist that Lombardi! So I plan on opening up in about three weeks time :wink:

11. GreenerPastures

I Believe I said the Jets were the better team, in my own words.
    Way to be gracious in a win, Jetfan.

12. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

PATSFANS.COM
    And go Steelers. The Jets can not get to the Superbowl. That would be intolerable.

Never been so mad, I dont Wants LT getting a ring, but I dont want Big Ben having as
    many rings as TOM, hope someone in NFC wins it

I think the jests are like us in 2001.....a fugging team of destiny.......
    I see them beating the squeelers next week and then on to the SB where if it is GB it
    will be a decent game.....if it is Cutler and Lovie smith......get ready for hearing
    SB JESTS the rest of your Fu(king life!!!!! Feel like I am in a bad dream right now.....
    just like 2007......time for another beer......

For the next week I am a Steelers fan.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

There are also a bunch of posts cheering on the Packers, crying that
    they couldn't stand it if the Steelers or Jets win the SB.
    That bandwagon will be empty by the end of the week.

13. TonyIommi

TonyIommi Active Member

Win something first, a division, a conference, something. Then we'll talk. No sour grapes, the Jets, and Sanchez in particular, played a game I did not think they were capable of. Enjoy this week and win next week or your team hasn't done bleep. You beat the Pats twice, big whoop. I read on this board pre season that the Pats were rebuilding, and you were right. This is your year, you better get it done. Good Luck.

#53 TonyIommi, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  14. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

I live in CT and have said this many times, before Brady arrived..you couldn't find a dozen
    people that would admit they were Pats fans, win a few SB's & everyone has been a TRUE fan for decades...and can't measure their cockiness level...

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you can sense the butthurt emanating from your post.

16. rickjet

..you obviously are one of theses Bandwagon-jumping Pats fans..hope no one ran you over as you were fleeing the parking lot w/ 5 mins left..

17. rickjet

PS: putting hot girls as your avatar tells a lot about your personality & confidence!

18. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Just got back from the game. What a fucking shitshow. Pats clearly did not take the Jets seriously leading up to this game and may have possibly even been getting stoned in the locker room before the game. Offensive line looked like crap, receiver's couldn't get open, Brady looked like he was in a daze all day give that fucking foot fetish creep some credit, he's a great defensive mind. I'll be totally honest and admit the Jets are much more legit than I ever thought before today. At the same time, I feel like the Patriots really did lose this more than the Jets won it, but obviously thats some emotional bias coming in. I still think the Pats absolutely should have won but they just didn't show up at all today, players or coaches (WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ON THAT RETARDED FAKE PUNT THAT CHANGED THE ENTIRE GAME- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME).

Oh well, fun day for a lot of the time with friends and family tailgating and stuff anyways. At the end of the day sports are just an escape from the grind and misery of Monday-Friday, and especially after all the success I've seen my favorite sports teams have the past decade I'm not gonna get too pissed about losing to these obnoxious fucks. Especially when we clearly never deserved winning this game.

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

that usually happens...when you get your asses handed to you.

20. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

I just want to say thanks for having the balls to come here and post that. I give you my respect. I know you must be a real Pats fan to be comfortable enough to come here and give your congrats. Same to you Hang 3. Look forward to the great matches in years to come.