2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

maddy ise wuz rawbbed

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Only if the Jets win, if we lose he'll spend 4 hours on why we shouldn't trash talk.

3. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Tomorrow morning is "Football Sunday" on WFAN & YES, so, I expect a couple of hours of Mike doing his trained seal impression on "Aarun Rawdjuhs," while giving Matty Ice a pass. Mike usually takes calls in the last hour - which is broadcast locally.

As suggested, a good way to get him to go ballistic would be to ask him to compare the playoff performances of "Matty Ice" to Nacho. He will lose his mind - simply because Nacho has a much better record.

I am curious what taped interview he is going to burn 20-30 minutes with, since I don't recall him interviewing any of the coaches/GMs of any of the teams playing tomorrow.

4. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Mike took the Falcons !!!!

5. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

also said "da falcons aw gettin da least respect faw a one seed eva."

6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

[​IMG]

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Rasimann on Fatman w/jets and ratings

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ance_vs_patriots_and_wont_be_afra.html?page=1

JETS GROUND FRANCESA
    For reasons known only to him, Mike (Sports Pope) Francesa stepped on the balcony Tuesday to explain why no Jets (players, coaches, suits) appear on his WFAN show.

The pontiff told the unwashed masses about Woody Johnson bowing to the request of ESPN-1050's evil empire. It wants an "exclusive" on all Jets radio interviews. His holiness said being denied Jets guests has nothing to do with him trashing Gang Green and Rex Ryan throughout the season.

We wanted to weep for the Divine One, who sounded like a lover scorned, as he recounted the collapse of his relationship with once loyal parishioner Mike Tannenbaum.

Until further notice, the Pope gets the benefit of the doubt when he claims there's no connection between his Jets vendetta and the organization withholding guests. Still, why is he so relentless? Well, the "controversy" is likely good for ratings. The Pope's numbers, while not heavenly, are solid.

But after examining this ratings angle an interesting trend emerges. For example, in December 2010, in the men 18-34 demographic, ESPN-1050's "The Michael Kay Show" recorded a 3.0 share, up from the 2.1 registered in Dec. 2009. In the same demo, the Pope's sermon notched a 3.6 in 2010, down from the 3.8 he registered in Dec. 2009. While the Pope is still ahead in this "young" demo Kay is making progress, chipping away.

The pattern held - sort of - in the men 25-54 demographic. Kay was flat, gaining a 3.1 share (Dec. 2009). That's the same number he pulled in Dec. 2010. The pontiff went from a hefty 7.0 share (Dec 2009) to a 5.8 (Dec. 2010).

So, perhaps the Pope is starting to see Kay's big head in the rearview mirror of the Popemobile. Could this be why the Pope has kept the holy foot on Ryan's throat

8. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Good stuff SEC. I think alot of people just find him to be increasingly boring and unlistenable. If Kay was any good he would be slaughtering Mike. He is chipping away, but I wouldn't be surprised to see ESPN replace Kay with somebody more talented and really go after Mike as he continues to basically suck wind.

9. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

Mike has become arrogant....I can't stand to see him clicking people off on YES by hitting the PC monitor screen....he never lets people finish or sign off....Kay is much more personable.

10. The Mak

The Mak New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Great shit TBTF!

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

He went 1-1 today. That puts him at 22-27-5 overall with Seahawks +10 and Jets +9.5 tomorrow.

12. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Haha... looks like someone told fatty to get rid of the Giants stuff on set...

"Hey Mike, The Giants season ended 3 weeks ago"

13. Zedsdead

Zedsdead New Member

He also said something 2 days ago that made me literally stop in my tracks and call the tv an asshole.
    He said while describing why he thinks the Ravens will beat Pittsburgh that, "Between Rothelisberger and Flacco..there is just something about Flacco..He has..I do not know what to call it...A KNACK."
    As much as I do not like Ben he has two championships and is a fierce competitor and is huge in playoff games yet this clown was actually giving Flacco the edge as QB. Proof in my mind that this man has no conception of what he is talking about or simply spews garbage fueled by personal feelings only.

#8113 Zedsdead, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  14. Zedsdead

Zedsdead New Member

And now he is praising Ben and saying Flacco is not ready for primetime. The lord of doublespeak.

15. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

He said the better team won in atlanta... didn't he pick the Falcons?

16. Funtime

Funtime Banned

grr, can't post links yet....

http : //i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/matthewfuntime/TMF/MikeFrancesaFiremanDupp.jpg

17. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

This has to be a result of a significant numbers of disgusted listeners getting fed up changing to 1050 for more balanced commentary (although make no mistake about it...Kay is and always will be a dick)

18. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

More stains on the Hofstra jacket this week?

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

imagine if the jets had won like the steelers? it wouldn't have been a good defensive performance, it would have been luck. without da rice fumble at 21-7 da jets don't win! without flacco bobblin a snap dey don't win! luck! pee-yaww flat out luck!

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yes, he picked da Falcons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.