Bart Scott: Welker's 'days in a uniform' are numbered

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Jan 15, 2011.

1. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

That's right. I wonder what the difference could be. I can't imagine why people would view differently what Cromartie said vs what Brady says. Or why they laugh at what Welker says and would be upset at what Scott is saying.

It must be anti-Jets bias in the media. That's it. It couldn't be anything else. :rolleyes:

2. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Especially not when it's his beloved Patriots being so horribly maligned.

3. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

"Waah, my team is a bunch of bitches who try to disguise shit talking, and run up scores. Waah. The NFL needs to come up with new penalties to help us win, and then needs to do something about all this violence. Waah."

Did I summarize correctly?

4. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

No I think it's more like "Boy the Jets are a bunch of blowhards who talk better then they play. I just hope they don't represent the NFL much longer in the playoffs. Something must be done. Something will be done...."

5. horsehead

horsehead Well-Known Member

If he wants to keep those 30,000,000+ viewers he got last weekend he'll let it keep going.
    Like it or not, the Jets have been generating interest from everywhere...due in large part to Rex's big mouth.

6. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Grow up, it's football. There's tacking and people get hurt sometimes.

Most injuries happen as a result of legal plays, not late hits and cheap shots.

There's plenty of ways to deliver a message without violating any rules. It happens on every play.

7. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

What the hell does this even mean? Will Scott be fined? Probably.

So your qb can say he hates the Jets long before this all started? One of our CB's cant say he is an asshole? Is asshole even debatable at this point? You have your media going after a coach that has a little foot fun with his own wife while your two leaders, BB and Brady both mentally fucked their spouses? One was pregnant at the time?

Who the hell do you guys think you are?

8. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

I see your point, I'll also say that the NFL was wildly successful before Rex's Jets and the product will be just as successful after. With Goodell's track record, this will be something he'll attempt to put an end to in the off-season.

9. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

lmao. so the pats are already calling in the calvary? aka the refs

10. jaywayne12

You are a good poster on this site DW..and I do totally agree with this.

I also think that Rex will survive this and will need to do less of this in the future.

11. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

JW....might I remind everyone again: add rookie linebacker getting blowjob on videotape posted on the internet, certainly not from his wife.

12. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

Not sure how you inferred that from my post, what I said was that I was not sure what benefit saying that does and a result could be that the the refs come into the game looking for a penalty even if one was not deserved.

13. jaywayne12

g77...completely forgot that one. Good one.

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Man go watch some film Bart

15. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I just wanted to bring up one of Jets fans worst fears. That Goodell and the NFL will do anything to prevent a Jets victory.

Rex admitted as much when he's supported Cromartie for his bone-head statements. "Who's expected to like their opponent at this point in the season". I don't think too many people were upset with Rex saying that. I guess it's possible to say something like that (like Brady) without acting like a school-yard thug.

LOL. Case closed.

Your coach likes the media spotlight. He's got it.

#95 PatsFan2003, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  16. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Stay classy, Bart. You couldn't beat the Patriots in a big game when you were with the Ravens and you still haven't done it yet with the Jets.

Prove it on the field not with your big mouth.

17. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

We talked so much this week it's hard to get on anything the pats would say but I think welkers comments were out of line. He should know that's a family matter especially when Rex wouldn't talk about it. I mean I would rather him call Rex a fat blow hard. I don't know if welker has kids or a wife but I dont think he would want them involved.

18. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Brady is going to make sure to spend some quality time with each official tonight to make sure the penalties are something like 20 for the Jets and 1 for the Pats (just to make it seem fair).

Dont worry about Gisele though. She will do what she usually does, sleep with someone else, and come home to the asshole.

19. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

Belichik left the Jets to go to New England. Its a pretty epic storyline if you read into it. That's when the rivalry first started to unfold. I also am not a fan of the whole way they conduct things over there with the subliminal and evasive tactics, but thats all fair game I suppose.

If you need another reason, how about they are divisonal rivals??? Is that not enough reason to hate them. By the way, I still hate the Dolphins more than the Patriots, thats always the rivalry, its just that these two teams are at the top of their game now, so this is a more intense matchup.

20. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

Why don't you tell him personally, tough guy!!

LOL