2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

LT has a 25 year rap sheet of narcotics abuse/arrests, assaults, suspensions, disorderly conduct and tax fraud among other things that I cannot even remember and don't feel like researching. The fact that he was working and 8 ball w/an underaged sex slave in his hotel room is not surprising. Mike defending and enabling this piece of human garbage is probably the lamest thing from him ever. The sad news is that LT is destined to wind up back in trouble again or dead from drugs or lead poisoning.

2. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Or sharing a cell with OJ.

3. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Let's not forget:

'awl Rex duz is tawk tawk tawk'

'(insert anything bad that can happen to jets)______ wuld be a udda disastah'

4. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I definitely thought about Matty Ice but he rarely praises him he just calls him Matty Ice. Now Rodgers on the other hand...He talks about him like he's Babe Ruth.

5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yet a year ago he had like 10 or so QBs rated higher than Rodgers. It's on youtube somewhere, but he had Flacco, Ryan, and Eli way ahead of Rodgers. Now awll of a sudden it's 'Ahhh dat Aaron Rodgiz. Awww boy dis kid is speshul. I take da two immawtals(Brady and Manning) befaw I take Rodgiz! And lawng term, I take dat Rodgiz over eithah of dem!"

Anyway, here's my prediction for tank's picks tomorrow. You can usually base these on which team has the player he most admires and/or he's hedging his bets with the Jets

Steeliz -3.5. Polamaler at HOME, wid rest, I take da Steeliz!

Packiz +2.5. Uhhhh, tough one, but I go wid Aaron Rodgiz!

Seahawks +10. Dere is something about dis Beahs team dat isnt right. Dey are not as good as dere rekkid. Tank has been calling out the Bears all season long, he'll likely go with the Cindarella pick.

Jets +9.5. Of course he will hedge here. "Da Pats defense isn't dat good! Dis team is no where neah as good as dat 07 team, I've been saying it fah weeks!" He can't take the risk of picking the Pats and then having the Pats lose.

#7945 Antoni, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He won't make a prediction re. Pats vs Jets. He'll dance around the topic and set it up so that the Jets either a) beat an overrated team or b) Pats still overrated...Jets nothing special/talk too much thats why they lost

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Yep, and if we lose, we'll get a week long lecture about "tawkin'" and "dis loss sticks to yuh franchize" and of course, "dis is an udda disastuh fawh da Jets. It awwl stahted dis season, not with da vulgah middle fingah in Miami or da Hard Knocks. No it stahted wit dat coin flip. Da Jets were classless ta complain about it. Of cawse da Giants shudda had dat privlidge! Dey have tree supa bowls!

And Jet fans, dere's only one way ta look at dis season. It's a failuh. Rex Ryan promised ya Jet fans da Supa Bowl and ya paid fawh yuh PSLs to Woody in dat New Giants Stadium and now, ok, ya got nuthin' but excuses from dis team. And now da dismantlin' begins. Dis team's gonna lose Braelin Edwids, San Antonio Holmes, Brady Smith, and Leon Tomlinson. Mistah T. usted ta be good wit da cap but now I don't know dis buffoon. I'm expectin' eight wins tops outta dis team next yeah.

And rememba whut I said. Da tawkin's tolerable when yuh winnin' but it's intoherlable when ya losin'.

Back afta dis.

#7947 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Lol, sounds like you stole one of his scripts that went in the trash can when the Jets won.

CMON FOLK!!! MISS DIS!!!

You know that's exactly what it would have been like.

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

lol.

There's no question he would have gotten a ton of mileage out of "da banged dupp" Colts beating da Jets.

10. pisano24

pisano24 Member

Does the blair thomas fumble refer to a certain fumble or the fumbling of the draft pick.

I still keep his rookie card and plan on burning it when they win the super bowl...
    ...unless I should burn it now.

I think I'll start a thread on this.

11. HOI

HOI Active Member

Followed by a highly educated call from Giants fan "Sal" in the Bronx---
    "See Mike, the Jets proved you can't talk your way to a championship...thanks for taking my call"

Tommy from Yonker (another educated Giants fan)-
    "Mike...first time long time...love the show...I think Rex Ryan should get fired for this loss....no?"

John on the car phone - "Mike...look...the Jets lost to the Pats in the playoffs and we beat them in the SB right?....OK....well the Jets had last second victories against the Texans, Browns, and Lions...so they could all basically be loses...so actually the Jets are like a 8-8 team. So technically we had a better year then they did."

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

Agree 100%

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

The Chicago MNF fumble. I never got over that game. I thought the franchise and turned the corner, Thomas had 100 yards, and then he fumbled the game away.

14. TheBlairThomasFumble

Lol. You are exactly right.

15. azhar80

azhar80 Well-Known Member

The setup- praising your opponent so incase they we win you can say you lost to the best.

A caller stated Rex Ryan was praising the patriots so if the jets lost he can say we list to the best coach and team. Of course fatty agreed whole heartedly, but in a way fatty does the same to the Jets.

He makes good teams that are favorite to win the game seem mediocre against just incase thee Jets win he can say that the team was mediocre at best and minimize the Jet victory.

So Rex makes a team look good so incase he loses he doesn't look to bad and fatso makes a team look weak so he doesn't look bad if the Jets win.

He is a ultimate loser

16. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

My guess would be the Monday Night game when the Jets were trying to run out the clock & pull off a very nice win over a good Bears team. Then some Bears lineman literally yanks the ball out of Blair Thomas's hands & their offense ties the game & Jets lose in OT.

It's the game where Pete Carroll did the choke sign when Bears kicker missed an earlier FG I believe. After that fumble, Blair Thomas just seemed to suck. Not sure if it messed up his head or if his talent was just over rated. It was one of many things that didn't go right in that coaching regime.

Unfortunately for Jets fans, it got much worst. The Kotite years came after Coslet & Carroll.

===
    Could also be a reference to how Jets fumbled that pick. Emmit Smith was picked much later in the same round.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0704/gallery.nfl.draftbusts/content.6.html

===
    http://www.nytimes.com/1991/12/10/sports/thomas-s-fumbles-draw-grumbles.html <-- Thomas had a few fumbles that grabbed attention.

#7956 ajax, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

The choke sign incident occurred in a Sunday night game vs the Dolphins on December 20, 1992. The Dolphins won 19-17.

18. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

thank you for the correction. I've got my timeline all mixed up from that era.

19. Funtime

Funtime Banned

hehe, mike is such a hypocrite.

been getting good feedback about the latest Dupp report.

the photoshop I made was posted earlier, I would post it again - but I don't have the posts yet

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.