Whining About Anti-Jets Media (x67)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Jan 12, 2011.

1. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

You may agree with the sentiment of the article which is fine but there is no way any normal person could call that article "good." It reads like a hate letter from high school.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Waaaah the media made negative comments about the Jets. I can't believe how many overly sensitive fans we have.

3. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Bingo... Brady walked out on his pregnant girlfriend and Belly cheated on his with his secretary, not exactly father or husband of the year material either. I'm not defending anything that Cro has done or said because they're stupid as well but let's not act like everybody in the Pats organization has model citizen written all over them either. Especially when the two most visible members of it have shown that they have an issue with keeping their dicks in their pants too.

4. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

HAHA-

It's blatantly obvious that the entire country hates us.

My POV is who gives a fuck what these Jet haters write?

If we all had the same POV every post would be the same and this board would be extremely boring.

So yes, Waaaah, I know everyone hates us but who really gives a shit?
    Perfection must be a luxury.

5. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

I'm pretty sure Brady takes great care of the mentioned child. I'm also pretty sure Cromartie legally had to pay that money due to the dead beat dad laws.

6. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

i love the jets being hated. especially because they have played well in the process.
    where's the problem? let it rain with pissing and moaning by the rest of the world.

7. benhamean

benhamean Member

Usually, it takes a long string of success to garner so many haters...

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This is the same scenrio that Namath was in. Backs against the wall and nobody predicting a Jets win.

I wish the Jets would bring Joe Namath into the practice facility to have a 1-hour talk with Sanchez. I know it's a "team sport" and all that, but a lot has to do with Sanchez, let's not kid ourselves.

Mark talks a good game andsays all the right things and works hard as far as preparation, film study, practice, being ready, etc, etc., but I am talking about confidence. I know he talks about that too, but he needs to sit down for one hour... one hour only... with Namath.

Have Joe tell him what was going through his mind that week and the mental state he was in when he made tht prediction. And let's remember that he did it unequivically... he didn't hedge his bet.. no "maybe we're going to win" or anything like that. He put his whole rep on the line and actually BELIEVED it!

He needs to talk to Sanchez and tell him how he came to believe in himself and how he could do it and the level of confidence. When Joe took that field, he passed the ball with authority and conviction, all the while remembering what he had promised... and went out and did it.

I think Sanchez could learn a lot from that and maybe... just maybe... find that little area of the brain that keeps telling you, "I really can do this and I'm going to do it." He talks about confidence but he needs to hear from the great one how you go out then and PLAY with confidence.

This game right now is becoming our SB. If Sanchez can pull this off, he is going to break through the "rookie ceiling" and be a completely different QB going forward. That's the importance of this game for him... breaking out of what he is now and going to a completely new level. This game can do that for him.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

All I can add is Jesus Christ this was good....

10. MadBacker Prime

Yeah I wasn't saying Brady didn't but Cromartie takes care of his too.

"A Jets spokesman, reached last night, said the team doesn't comment on player contracts, and it would not confirm or deny this unusual measure it's taken.
    But the person close to Cromartie praised the Jets for their help.
    "This is his unfortunate burden and he's taking care of it," the person said, referring to Cromartie's child-support issues. "He's got some time constraints on payments and [the Jets] did help him out with that. They've certainly helped with everything and that's going to make life easier for him."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/cash_for_kiddies_CCy0WKcGJc6usqimWaO7cK#ixzz1AwCvbXrL"

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Actually JWN was so confident because of the film he was watching of the Colts. In fact he told Weeb not to show them any more film because he was afraid the team would become over confident. I am sure JWN saw that his quick release would easily best the Colts pass rush :jets:

12. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

....And for that he went to school for 4 years at a cost of around $160k to his parents......Pop must be very proud :rolleyes:

Absolutely astonishing what passes for fucking journalism any more.

13. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

We were the only legitimate threat to New England from 2001-2010 in the division, whenever we have had a healthy starting QB at least. The Jets became a better team before the Patriots did (1998 vs. 2001) and have been consistantly good since when healthy.

I would argue that the Ravens/Steelers rivalry is actually newer.

14. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

C'mon Sunday........Lets get this show on the road right fucking now.........:up:

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I fucking love all this hate. When all these douchebags - Cowher, Fatty, and the rest - stop talking about us that's when we'll know we're not on top anymore.

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

16. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I was hoping Cowher would go down to Miami and coach so we can shit all over him for the next decade. Fuck you and the steelers Bill.

17. MadBacker Prime

He's holding out for the Giants job, so we'll have him local at least.

18. Platypus

Platypus New Member

Indeed. True that. It makes one wonder what the Jets will be like if they ever win it all.

19. MadBacker Prime

There might be assassination attempts.

20. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Somebody should tell this asshole that Tom Brady considered his highlight of the 2007 year a berth to the Super Bowl. That's cool and all, but that also happened to be the same year his first son was born with actress Bridget Moynahan.

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but I highly doubt "Super Dad" here is really involved in this kid's life.