2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad Chennington

Pad Chennington New Member

i have a picture of me and kenny on my droid and my ranger media notes signed by him if you dont believe me

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Feel free to post the pic, but I'll take your word for it.

3. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

its not a question of who has a better history. shit probably 25+ of the teams have a better history then we do. but as of now the jets are a better team. and it should mean nothing to giants fans. its not like were division rivals

4. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Two words: penis envy

5. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Sad but true...when it's 1-3 I'm fine with Mac and Tierney but after 3 I basically have to avoid sports talk radio period because they're both trying to one-up each other evidently as to who's the biggest windbag of them all.

6. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Mike Tannenbaum on now (8:20am) with Boomer & Carton. Carton mentioned his offer to give Rex, Woody, Mr. T, etc., and Tannenbaum laughed it off, while Carton said to Mr. T he understood Mr. T had to get permission from ESPN Radio before he could do so.

Obviously a shot at Francesa's claim that ESPN Radio is pulling the strings with respect to access to the Jets on radio.

7. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

i'm just saying they are all rooting for us to lose every game like it helps their team or were playing their team? i didn't root against the giants and i'm sure most jet fans didn't either

8. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

[​IMG]

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

Sorry I am behind the curve here - what was Carton's offer?

10. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry about that - a foot massage.

11. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Here is the link, and the readers digest below if you can't listen...
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/13/on-wfan-jets-tannenbaum-talks-cromartie-brady-tiff/

It was tremendous... Tanny was talking about the interview process with Rex, and how great he was in the interview; so great they started thinking {paraphrasing} "...this guy is 46, he's been in a winning system for 10 years, he blows you away in the interview, why hasn't he gotten a head coaching job yet". It was to say basically they felt lucky they got him. Carton didn't miss a beat and came with "Well I think we found out the answer to that question a few weeks ago" and there was laughter by all, including Tanny... Carton continued saying {paraphrasing} "speaking of, and I know it's a personal matter with Rex and stuff, but I have made it clear that I will give you, Rex and Woody (or maybe Sanchez?) foot massages if you should win this weekend. And I am very good at it, my hands are very supple". They were all laughing, and Tanny came with "... lemme circle back with the guys and run that offer by them, but supple hands are important for the foot massage.." and again laughter.
    Then Carton said {paraphrasing} "... we might have to run that past Mike, maybe run it past Michael Kay and 1050, see if they have exclusivity rights to foot massages"

It was fantastic.

Oh, and btw... Tanny was excellent on the show. (And I must admit, I for one am not a huge fan of Tannenbaum; He seems to me to be the kind of guy who got bullied as a kid, and now has had a "Ronnie Miller" type entree into the cool kids, and has forgotten he once hung out with Kenneth and the other geeks. He takes his new, look at me being one of the boys with Rex thing a bit too far. IMO)
    Wouldn't it be great to hear that kind of talk for the game from 1-6:30? As I type this Sione Pihoua is on with Joe and Evan. Also great stuff... Looks like the Jets are really sticking it to WFAN during the playoffs and backing up 1050.

#7771 Sanpetejets, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  12. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Most of my friends are Giants fans. It's simple, the Giants fans have no problem with the Jets as long as the Jets suck and remain insignificant. But whenever the Jets start to make some noise, the hate comes out. Ever since Rex got here and the Jets got off to that 3-0 start last year, they've been taking shots at us. It's gotten worse since the Giants shit the bed the last two Decembers and have had to watch the Jets in the playoffs while they reflect on how it all went wrong.

13. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

so basically there mad because we are a better team right now, finally after 30 years of being a worse team so they have to bring up history which has no meaning right now?

14. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

Thanks for posting. OK - that is fucking great. With WFAN on-air talent now making fun of Fatty's explanation for the lack of Jets on his show, I think we can be 100% assured that Fatty's full of shit. The truth is - he attacked the Jets in an over the top manner (dere onda MOON!) last December, and after that, the relationship with the Jets was damaged. Fatty panties got in a bunch, and he went after the Jets for Hard Knocks, the middle finger incident, Braylon, etc., and wow, what a surprise, no Jets will appear on his show.

Remember - JC appeared with Joe and Evan on Mike's show when they filled in for Fatty. If there was a contractual stipulation that the Jets had included in the team's radio deal with ESPN - in writing in a contract ("No Jet players may appear on "Mike'd Up") - to keep players off Fatty's show, Cotchery could not have appeared on Mike'd Up, obviously.

Fatty's a liar.

#7776 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  17. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Probably, and now they can't talk trash about the Jets playing in GIANTS STADIUM anymore (which is probably the best feature of the new stadium). The longer this playoff run goes, the more intense the Giants fan's hate will get.

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

Thanks, I'm going to grab that interview and listen while I jog today! :up:

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Cesser said that he was offered Jets on the show around week 6 and he said no. Hmm...week 6 we were 5-1 flying high (best record in the NFL at that point I believe)

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

Mike's on da twittah!!!

http://twitter.com/mikefrancesany

If you guys haven't been reading this feed, you should. This guy's hilarious. :rofl:

MikeFrancesaNY

3. When I send a defense out with da lead, come awf da field with da lead. Youah want a kiss? Want a hug? Get lawst if youah lose da lead! about 1 hour ago via web

5. I have two thawts about SB31 and neithah ah pleasant. Da Pats scored and den Howahd scores right down da middle. Tough day fa me and Bill. about 2 hours ago via web

6. How many stahtahs were out? Wheah was Clahk, Wheah was Collie, Wheah was Gonzalez, Wheah was Sandahs, Wheah was Bullit, Wheah was Powahs? about 2 hours ago via web

8. Clown radio, 66! Da Rex! W-R-E-X New Yawwwk. RT @JLB1031 http://bit.ly/fhz9sb @MikeFrancesaNY via @TiricoSuave about 2 hours ago via web

9. I'd have to get a red nose and change my name to Bozo. Clown radio 66, da Rex, W-R-E-X!! RT @harrycalat You wish you worked for WREX about 2 hours ago via web

11. Da idear dat da Pats-Jets rivalry has surpassed Yankees-Red Sox is so uttahly RIDICULOUS dat it's comical. about 2 hours ago via web

12. Why would Tom evah cayah about a clown like Antonier Cromahtie? Now da #ClasslessJets ah playin "Can youah top dis?" awl da way down da line about 3 hours ago via web

13. Mike Pereirer will be joinin me today on my numbah one. I'll teach him a thing or two about da rules of footbawl. about 3 hours ago via web

14. Da Pats protect da bawl like I protect my DC. No turnovahs at awl! Hawt team with a hawt quartahback. about 3 hours ago via web

15. And #Classless. Youah foahgot he is a #Classless fool! #ClasslessJets RT @Chetrazzball I'm starting to think Rex Ryan is just kind of dumb. about 5 hours ago via web

16. Antonier Cromahtie, anothah #Classless fool on da #ClasslessJets. Da enityah awganization cant keep dere mouths shut. Will dey evah learn?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.