Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Brick

Brick Member

5.1 ypc and 2 rushing TDs against Indy in a big game is terrible, huh? If he does the same on Sunday, will you eat your crow? Or will you claim that it's another piss poor LT postseason effort?

LT's overall playoff history isn't great, but give the guy a little bit of credit for a solid game last week. And, yes, Indy's run defense hasn't been terrific all season, but it has been solid late this season.

#861 Brick, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. Dufflebagz

Dufflebagz New Member

He had a solid game last week but I don't think he'll do it again...I guarantee if LT has a good game I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

3. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

Pats are 0-2 in their last 2 post season games :)
    A little loss to the Giants and a blow out to the Ravens
    Time to make that 0-3!!!

No real substance to that post, but my one year old has a cold and since he won't go to sleep I can't so I am posting pointless facts that have no bearing on the game...like all the talk, streaks, momentum, Gisele's ass, the fact that no one at the stadium will pronounce the letter R, etc...

Tired of all the shit surrounding this game..I am ready for the game to get started!!!

4. perfectpackage99

Nothing will make the start of 2011 more sweet then beating these punks. Honestly, I Do not respect the Patriots, they are a team of low life scum that should be playing up here in the CFL for the Montreal Allouette's, but they have an incredible coach and top quarterback.

Patriots fans will have decades of pain and suffering when this scam is finally over. That being said, I expect a Sunday Night Miracle, not on the basis of talent as we are 1000 times more talented, but that the Gods will be with us that night and its going to be Green and white all night.

F$c# you PATS

5. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

The Pats put up a point differential of +205 this year. Other teams to do this in the past?

1983 Redskins
    1984 Dolphins
    1984 49ers
    1985 Bears
    1987 49ers
    1991 Redskins
    1994 49ers
    1996 Packers
    1998 Vikings
    1999 Rams
    2001 Rams
    2007 Patriots

Pretty good company but obviously things ended on a bad note for a few of them. If there's on good thing about this from a Jet's perspective though this Patriots team has so much pressure on them after dominating so much in the postseason. That might have a corrosive effect, or maybe they continue to dominate like others? As a Pats fan I tend to think that the 2010 edition has a lot more in common with some of those 49ers teams listed rather than the '07 team which in many ways had a lot of the '01 Rams/'98 Vikings in them.

( 5 PARAGRAPHS OF EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE RAMBLING TRASHTALK)

6. Fightfan

Fightfan Banned

No matter what happens, this is going to be an amazing game. The build up is unreal. For some reason, and maybe it's just me but this playoff season has so many awesome games. Last weekend was unreal, this week is going to be amazing! Great time to be a football fan!

7. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Can't wait! All the trash talking makes for fun!

8. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Pats have no pressure they aren't used to ever day every year. Pats live for games like these where it counts, TOM and BB

9. patswinagain

patswinagain New Member

Normal people don't post like this. Stay up north

10. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

With everything that has come out on many of the Jets antics this year why would you try and make the Patriots out to be the low lifes? The whole leaque trys to hold them as the franchise who exemplify commitment to the principles of excellence.
    I look forward to a great game on Sunday. But Pats roll :rofl:

11. PatsFan01923

PatsFan01923 New Member

Scam??? lowlifes??? this franchise jettisons anyone that even starts to act like a scumbag or lowlife. Care to explain???

12. And that's why they choked in 07 and got their asses handed to them against Balty last year,right?

If that was a result of feeling no pressure...I hope they go on a bob marley team peace-ride an hour before the game. I heard BB rolls a mean fatty.

13. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

:up::up: the pats are full of faggots starting from da top. can't wait to see Brady walk off the field with his head down and dick limp like last year and the year BEFORE. :rofl::rofl:

14. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

You are right.

I forget, what was the biggest penalty ever against a NFL team? I forget, was that for, cheating? Excellent, and highly principled.

Is Spikes going to start this week following his principled excellent drug suspension?

15. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Of course the Jets never engage in trash talk... OMG

Brady's response was typical.

"I've been called worse. There's a long list of people who has hate us". Then he goes on to compliment Cormartie and Revis etc.

16. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I disagree- BB is probably straight. He was named in a court case for cheating with the married secretary of the team he was working for, and I guess that affair lead to his divorce with the mother of his children.

So he's probably straight. And 'Classy'.

17. jets4lyfah

jets4lyfah Banned

I'm sure he did it in his smug and sarcastic way. I rather if he kept it real like Cromartie instead of this backhanded compliment sh!t. that's typical new england dinner party type of trash talk. yea it is typical.

18. 3xNFLChampion

3xNFLChampion Banned

Woody is out for the season and Sanchez has a bad shoulder so the odds are very slim of this senario working out for you. Hopefully it will be closer then 45-3 because the rest of the country want something a little more competitive then the last showing. If I were a Jets fan I would be happy if Rex could try to keep some dignity instead of this talk of Brady pointing fingers at people., sounds so childish and this is a game for MEN.

19. Please reference the quote in which Ryan mentions anything about Brady pointing fingers.

Shaun Ellis and Cromartie have referenced some Brady antics..but Rex has done no such thing.

This is just another example of the media and Patriot fans fabricating the things rex does and doesn't say as a way to proclaim he and the Jets as classless.

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

You took a dig back at Cro, come on now.

He said Cromartie is a good player and Revis is great. The way he said it was very condescending. Even the great Tom Brady talks trash, and that finger pointing to the bench is bush league crap.