17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Banned

Pats, I am not dissing anyone. If I offended you by responding to your post which I quote below I am sorry. I am not using a dupe account as I was never banned. I requested my account be deactivated till the regular season ended as I was posting too much and wanted to take a break.

"Rojf, you're a douchebag.

People in UD go to the games for the tailgate and not to watch the game?

Bring your pussy ass to my UD section and I'll introduce you to real fans who will f you up for saying shit like that.

Do us all a favor pussy boy and go away again.

Other than jerseyboyisback, nobody gives an f about you".

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

You're still a creepy wack-job.

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You go to guy's tailgate parties and introduce yourself under alias "screen names?" WTF is your malfunction?

You are truly one fucking bizaare dude.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

hahahahahaha

17a, do you remember that strange guy holding a big fish and wearing a "Cancer Survivor" t-shirt showing up at your car in the parking lot??

_

#11104 GordonGecko, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  5. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

OK, so you will be getting banned. The length depends on you giving me your other screen name. I'm headed out for a cigg, will it be posted when I get back?

6. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Has anybody ever used a Coleman Roadtrip Grill Lx. Thinking of picking one up for next season and grilling with the family before games. Don't need anything too large just need something for my wife and I plus two small kids.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

what game and what name? your full of shit rojf.and if you didnt deactivate your account petro was gonna ban you.

why do you think im gonna beat you up if you showed up like a man and said its all internet bullshit.

8. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Seems like an interesting afternoon in this thread.

9. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

I haven't used that model. A friend had the tabletop version and it worked great. They are very expensive relative models like the charbroil. While I normally like to buy the best and take care of it, I worry about spending a lot of money on something that is going to be abused.

10. Section 227. Row 5

He's probably going to tell you his other screen name is Section 227, Row 5. LOL...

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am glad to see whiteshoewillis took care of it. i was reading saying wait a second he was gonna get the ban stick and then just gave up.

this guy is a real piece of work. really really creepy to even think about someone being a stalker like that, forget about if he actually did it.

i would say this year was a killer year for selling tickets, new stadium, good opponents and very good team that was very very hyped.

12. Section 227. Row 5

It was "Go Time" yet once again...

13. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Next year will be even better, Chargers, Giants and Cowboys at home!!

14. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

:lol:

Oh, no you didn't! :breakdance:

And then in the midst of all the stuff going back and forth, here comes this post:

:rofl:

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Wait a sec....is ROJF actually Turk?

16. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Yisman, what's so funny about my post? Should I have mentioned ROJF for you to approve it?

17. goganggreen

goganggreen New Member

in regard to your post about the Coleman Roadtrip Grill Lx, its really the best ive ever used and thats for tailgating, camping, and even during power outages.

18. JetsSec337Lot13B

Wow no one posts here in months and now it's a hot mess.

Just something I figured I'd share. Took a girl out last week who used to work for the Jets. I talked to her a while ago while she worked for the Jets and then we stopped talking. Anyway she told me when she left they had a contract with stubhub to list a lot of tickets and also were posting a lot on ticket exchange. This shouldn't be a huge shocker since we all speculated on this but now I know someone who used to work behidn the scenes confirming this.

Also the sales people tell a lot of lies. Mostly because of the Jets making them. The Jets make a lot of these people who are fresh out of college think they will have a nice marketing job with the Jets in the future.

19. Clayture

Clayture Member

I had one of the original ones, it cooked nice, but it required putting water in a pan underneath which was a real PITA to deal with. Theory was you catch the grease in the water and then toss it. Using it without the water was a mess also. I finally threw it out.

I saw someone at a tailgate with a newer model, and he said it works great. No pan to put water in anymore.

20. Clayture

Clayture Member

BTW, my roadside grill was quickly named "The Road Kill Grill" by my brothers when I brought it on a camping trip...