2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

I am Anti-Mike

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I was Frank in Clifton.

Keep the play-by-play on taht Fat Fuck coming. I love reading the reactions

3. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

The Jets went after him after he crossed a line. He starting saying he was hearing rumors that Sanchez was "going out too much" and wasn't working hard enough. This made the Jets livid who saw him as a gym rat who never went out (unless it was a paid event). He lost credibility with the Jets right there.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

And who can forget his witty "send in da clown cah cuz heah comes Rex on da screen" during Hard Knocks.

So this guy has insulted the owner, the HC, and the GM of the Jets and now he's blaming the Jets for the problems he's having? Funny how I haven't heard the Jets bash him.

Hmm I'm gonna pull a Fatty. I'm off to the BS forum to post about how it's my kid's fault that I broke my hand while punching my kid in the mouth.

5. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

okay that makes no sense since the jets have been on other shows on his station. This is a personal issue with him that he claims is otherwise. His personality is becoming a liability because its causing his program to suck.

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You know what tho, in his convoluted world he's allowed to attack them in 2010 because that's when the Jets pulled out. Fine. Somebody takes a shot at you, by all means fire back. My main issue is he keeps acting like he's the victim. He's been bashing the Jets since Rex got there. He didn't like that he put the Jets on the map, win or lose, and essentially made NY forget about the Giants. So any chance he got he went after the team. He treated the Jets as a punching bag and now they want nothing to do with him. Neither the Jets or Mike are a victim here but Mike is acting like it was a random business business. And the callers agree which is ridiculous.

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Well I think he said they're off during the playoffs which I think is tru, I don't think Cotch has been on Joe and Evan. And Rex only did one interview with WFAN this year I believe.

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

So many lies where to begin. Oh I know, "I've neevuh addressed dis beefuah on da air." He's made 3-4 comments about the whole Jet thing to callers in the last month.

9. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

I wish someone would just call and say,"yeah Mike no Jet players come on your show because YOUR A FUCKIN JETS HATER AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY WANT TO TALK TO YOUR FAT ASS?

#7429 Jersey Joe 67, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  10. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Nope. Boomer and Carton (who had a hearty laugh at all this this morning) will have on about 4 Jets this week,and Tannenbaum.

And they ARE off his show by HIS choosing. He has been huwt... poor wittle guy, and doesn't want them on the show...

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He finally addresses the Colts thing

12. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

listening to Mike for the first time in a year or so.........he at least just admitted that "this whole thing" started after the Colts game last season.......that's the closest he's come to the truth so far (at least according to my reading of this thread)

13. deef

deef Member

He just admitted as much. On the air around 4:30 that he soured on the Jets before "this whole thing happened". He said them choosing to boycott his show "eggsassahbated" the problem. I don't know that he loves the Giants, I just know that they're the better option for him now because he hates the Jets. I think he's too much of a front runner to only support the Giants. That's why he only picks "playahs".

I don't understand the callers that lick his chode on the air. I'm not sure what they think that accomplishes.

Edit: Sorry, I just repeated you tcrock. I walked away and came back before I hit post reply and didn't refresh.

14. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

He tries to say that not having the Jets hasn't affected his show. He's full of shit. Of course it doesn't show in the ratings, but as far as the quality of Mike'd up Francesser onna fan goes, it definitely takes a hit for not having any representatives of the biggest show in town on. It's a glaring problem and that's why he's starting to address it. The more the Jets win, the bigger the problem gets for Mike

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

So he said that it was the post Colts rant again! WTF is this guy crazy? So in the article it's all about business decisions and then he turns around less than 24 hours later and says, gee, it did have something to do with the ridiculous "dere onda Moon!" rant he did?

[youtube]V-jdEb5zxL4[/youtube]

There's no doubt - the Colts rant is what caused most if not all of the damage with the Jets, and all the rest - the insults, the cheap shots -- stemmed from Fatty's frustration that he was being shut out by the Jets.

16. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

These callers are pathetic.. "I wouldn't be able to deal with all the rhetoric about Vick going down to Atlanta for a playoff game after what our country just went through this week. What do you think?"

???????????

17. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Does Mike not understand that all these calls still go out on the TV show feed? Some guy just asked him if he thought that Belichick was going to use Ryan's foot fetish videos against him in the game on Sunday.

18. DavidVeloz418

DavidVeloz418 New Member

YES blocked out a good portion of that comment though.. :rofl:

19. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

He's now on to his "Giants Town" v. "Jets Town" grand unified theory. . .

20. DavidVeloz418

DavidVeloz418 New Member

Did he just say the Giants have won more super bowls in the past 25 years than any other team?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.