So it seems we can be effective playing coverage...blueprint for NE????

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MoBa18, Jan 9, 2011.

1. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

You are a moron. The Weatherford play was a penalty and your team gets every penalty call in the game. You get holds left and right and Brady is protected from every hit that is from the waist up. Your coach is also a faggot who has no personality like all you fans. If you want to talk luck how about the super bowl where you beat the Panthers and the ball went out of bounds on the kick that was luck. How about the tuck rule game when that was still a fumble and you would have lost that was luck. How about the Super Bowl when McNab got sick you were lucky cause McNab is a great player. How about picking Tom Brady in the 6th round you were again lucky. So fuck off with the lucky bullshit.

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Sanchez did have some pressure on him in the 1st half but even when he didn't he was off so IMO the pressure wasn't the reason. I don't expect him to have a repeat performance unless his injury is actually affecting him

How can you assume that any one of your receivers is just gonna "exploit" Cromartie?
    Also "a ton more balanced", not buying that but you are more talented on offense than the injured COLTS offense, maybe that is what you wanted to say.

They thought the same since they got Addai back, that didn't work out to well.
    Afraid? you honestly believe that? They have Peyton Manning and our D-line was doin work vs the run.

and ftr, Weatherford got hit and embellished, it was a clear penalty and you're making it sound like we stole one. That's straight BS. It was a clear penalty
    If your D-Line sucks then it will get destroyed and that does not bode well for you just like the COLTS. We will own the clock and keep Marsha off the field.

What I love is that all the prognosticators and Pats fans are acting like game 1 never happened...funny thing is the Pats had a lead and we shut them down the 2nd half...but no one wants to mention that.

Keep thinking that you guys are all world ...I'm gonna love it

3. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I mean, it's natural. A QB had to have almost a perfect season for his team to be good, and every other scrub had to play like a hall of famer for the Pats to go 14-2. Only natural they think such magic can continue for another 3 weeks.

In reality, one of these weeks Brady will throw 3 picks and the Pats will lose. Hopefully it is to the Jets, but if not, it will happen against the Steelers or Ravens.

4. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I was just giving my take on the matchup after watching the colts game. If anything, the words that you wrote are just as biased and unreasonable as anything that I did.

1. You might not "expect" sanchez to have the same type of performance, but can you name one single reason why I shouldn't?

2. I am not assuming anything... just saying that it is a matchup that we CAN exploit. I have seen it happen before (week 13), and I think that he has some weaknesses that were apparent last night.

And no, I meant more balanced, not more talented. We are #9 in rushing yards, #2 in rushing TD, and we pass to our #4, #5 receivers much more often than the colts.

3. I'm pretty sure that on their first two or three 3rd and short plays, they tried to throw quick-outs (I remember one was to Blair White) instead of pounding the ball with Addai/Rhodes. That is why I say they were "afraid", and I stand by that.

4. I'm not going to continue to address the punt penalty or the fumble recovery. I was simply pointing out that some things went your way late in the game...not saying that you guys "lucked Out" and won it... peyton had plenty of opportunities to come away with a W... you guys beat him fair and square.

5. I already said that our D-line injuries and your strong running game could prove to be an Achilles heel for us... why do you feel the need to rephrase what I said and make it sound like an argument?

6. You are seriously going to make fun of me for saying that I "remain confident" in my team? We have won 8 straight games and are unanimously ranked #1 in the NFL... in your "prognostications" you can factor in the fact that you guys outplayed us in one quarter of football out of four... in mine I don't really care because I have seen plenty of football between then and now that is much more relevant.

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

I will agree that the Pats have more offensive weapons than the Colts. With that said, the Pats defense doesn't scare me one bit.

And you did list more skilled players than allowed at one time in any given play. Stop whining that WSW exposed your flimsy post...

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

wtf is capish? I've heard of capisce which is Italian for you (formal)/he/she understand(s)? Never heard of this capish though.

7. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

8. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

"exposed".. this is an internet message board.. you kidding me.. keep it in prespective..

9. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

You are a tool. You are on a Jets message board. What do you expect.

10. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

:pats_suck::pats_suck::pats_suck::pats_suck::pats_suck::pats_suck:

keep it in PERspective where u are...a jets message board...loser

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Stop with the personal attacks

12. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

You fucked up the wording on one of your posts. Deal with it.

New England delenda est.

#72 CatoTheElder, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  13. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Yes, exposed. Lemme break it down:

He listed gronkowski, Hernandez, crumpler, woodhead, branch, welker, and BJGE.

Besides the fact that he listed 3 fucking TEs (lol) you have 5 OL, Brady, woodhead and BJGE, Gronkowski Crumpler and Herbandez, and Branch with Welker. That's 13 on offense and he probably could have said Tate, Edelman, and a FB or two if you wanna try 16 men on offense.

14. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

I hope my attacks don't appear personal...because they are directed at every single person who is associated with or supports Bill Belicheat, which could be in the millions, and it definitely includes Jim Nantz

15. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

just when I think it can't get better ..lmao ..I really gave you guys too much credit when I listed those players .. wow ..

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

What is so funny about it? It's the same recycled argument from all these passing offense teams the jets face.

Last year it was the Chargers with all of their receivers being tall and you can't stop all of them. 'VJ, Floyd, Gates, Naanee, Sproles, LT, etc how u gonna stop dat?' Packers fans said the same shit in the regular season with their parade of WR and the Jets held ARod to 3 FG.

I'm tired of people looking at their teams roster and naming every WR and RB they have as if they're all huge weapons. Face it, if Brady isn't the qb the patriots have a crew of average joes playing the skill positions. It's also a testament to Belichick finding good role players for the scheme he runs to perfection.

The only players at WR or TE who are any good are Welker and maybe Gronkowski. Even then Welker shines behind a true #1 WR as a slot-type. He hasn't been as good as the team's #1 threat

17. dex13

dex13 New Member

unfortunately, Ryan doesn't have Raji on his line.

18. RUSH

RUSH Member

You shouldn't fear our defense you should fear your offense. The Jets scored 3 points on this defense, one that was supposed to be one of the worst in the league. Not to mention the regression of your own defense.

19. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

:up::up: Soo many chargers fans singing the same song last year..

20. gopats88

gopats88 Member

I think some Pats fans have made stupid posts, but what they said should have looked more like this:

If we put Gronk + Hernandez + Welker + Branch + Lawfirm onto the field we can (and do) pass to any one of those players, and it also happens to be an excellent running formation. This presents a huge matchup problem for opposing teams because most teams don't have that many quality coverage players... and if they do, they are likely giving up on the run by putting them all in. The jets struggled with this problem in week 13, and I think that, as pats fans, we just want to know what changes they have made/will make that you believe will lead to a different outcome?