Jets vs. Patriots discussion thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Jan 8, 2011.

1. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

For some reason it seems too early to talk X's and O's about the Jets/Patriots. Enjoy your win. It was well deserved.

2. bmfc1

bmfc1 Well-Known Member

Patriots are minus 9. F them.

3. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

After the last ass kicking they handed us, the line was bound to be like this.

Can't wait, going to be a great fucking game.

4. 624

624 Banned

The Saints were just minus 10 on the road....how'd that game go?

5. NEfreak

NEfreak New Member

Jacob...You hate the fucking Patriots because they OWN the Squeelers!...Once Rex is humiliated again in Foxboro, and if your team is fortunate enough to get by Baltimore or K.C., The Pats will tune your squad up AGAIN!....( Looking forward to a better game from your boys next time)

6. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

I give the Jets credit for winning.

On the other hand, it will be a miracle if they beat the Patriots at home. A miracle. Brady this year is so much better than Manning. Leagues ahead of him this year. The patriots playing at home is also more of an advantage than the Colts playing at home. On top of that, the Patriots had a week bye and their defense reigns supreme over the Colts. Lastly, it seems that Revis will be almost useless against the style of the Patriots offense which was a huge advantage this game against Wayne. Oh, can I add that the Patriots offense this year will go down as one of the best in the past decade? Go check up on the stats. Not to mention the Jets scrapped by this game by the hair on their chin

Anything can happen in football. But the odds are against the Jets. It will be interesting to see if Rex Ryan makes anymore dumb ass comments this week against the Patriots...

#66 PatriotsFan, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I'm just curious but why exactly were the Jets lucky to win that game? The Colts were extremely lucky to get the ball back to take the lead so I'm surious how the Jets were lukcy to defeat the defending AFC Champs?

8. Barry the Baptist

I'm hoping for 15 inches of snow next Sunday. That would certainly change quite a bit of things. I'm not talking that crap you had in Chicago. Give me a fucking blinding blizzard.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Exactly why football is great...As for it being a miracle. If I am not mistaken the ass whooping the Pats got against the Ravens at home last year in the playoffs was a result of a team just making more plays then the other.

Jets have beaten the patriots before and these 2 teams know each other so I wouldnt say miracle. Pats fans I know around foums and here all think wins are in the bag lol

10. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

That would be sweet. Greatest QB ever in the history of the NFL in snow (Brady).

11. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Any given Sunday!!!!

12. nyjetsmets89

nyjetsmets89 Well-Known Member

If Sanchez and Cromartie can improve this week, we have a great opportunity to win this game. Last time around, we threw the ball when we should have ran it early and two shanked punts really gave Brady the upper hand to bury us. Should be a great matchup. If anyone doesn't believe we can win this game, please refer to Week 2 of this season and/or the worst team in NFL history to make the playoffs beating the defending super bowl champions earlier today.

13. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

Bill is almost unbeatable in the playoffs after a bye (And regular season). Odds are extremely against you. The Jets so far have not beaten this year's Patriots. The team they beat was a confused Patriots team still trying to find their rhythm. Rex Ryan doesn't even compare to the defensive guru of Bill who will go down as the greatest coach of all time.

I exaggerate with miracle but I'm just trying to compete with the other extremes of the Jets fans on these boards who think the Jets will crush us lol.

14. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I don't want snow to be honest but I'd like it nice and cold.

15. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

That was so great. I want to thank the Saints for reminding everyone that there are no easy games in the playoffs.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Jets won week 2 against the patriots this year. what are you talking about? a team trying to find their rhythm? what does that mean?

So the 2007 pats lost against the giants team after a bye week too...Was that a result of rhythm?

Also Rex Ryan has been a staple of how to make the most difficult to read defenses in the league...Even Peyton admitted this and Brady is 2-2 against Rex's Jets.

Come on man and Billcheat has one of the worst defensive teams in the league this year...I'd say things can turn around any game.

17. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan New Member

Why would you want snow? You do know that Brady is the best QB of all time in the snow? You do also know that if there was some freak blizzard that the game would be canceled right? Last week they canceled an NFL game because of snow (Forget which one).

18. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i dont want snow...that goes against the Jets i think...Mark is better is good conditions

19. Barry the Baptist

Not in the playoffs they don't. 15 inches would slow your offense down regardless of how great he is in 2 or 3 inches.

20. stizzy78

stizzy78 New Member

Get a room.

Enough already.
    F off and go blow your brady fathead.