2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I saw that crap. He never watched the full press conference. If he watched SNY for the Jets Mic'ed Up show, this would be a different thing. But instead he would rather cut up Rex Ryan and take his quote's out of context and make it more he is right and Rex is wrong.

Francesa intentionally took Ryan out of context there.

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Ya outta ya mind wit dis!!! I played da whole thing. Nothin' was taken outta context he-ah. I don't do stuff like dat on dis show. Dis is not da morning show. I can't take listen ta dis nonsense anymaw. Next calla.

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

no one would kill tank if he picked against the jets. to knock the jets all year and all week and then pick them is just playing it safe.

jets win he'll just say 'I dawwwt dey would win!'

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

andy pettitte is a startin pitcha! waitasekint wat we talkin about again? i was too easy enjoyin dis meatball pahm from da local deli

5. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

it is beyond me why any jets fan would call this guy, listening to him is frustrating but to actually go out of your way to call and try to have an objective conversation with him about the jets?

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Only thing I got is you're bored in traffic on your way home from work or something. Even still....fuck that

7. jaybny

jaybny Banned

http://www.rexsanchez.com/2010-articles/december/exclusive-interview-mike-francesa.html

8. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I liked it.

Dat's outrageous! My mouth doesn't move like dat. Dat video makes me look like a dummy. Little kids could see dat! What's da matta wit you? Next time put a still pikcha of me on dare if you insist on actin' like a clown and make deese silly videos.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

hehe yeah fuck that!

this thread is pretty funny... well done guys!

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Da Jets prackickly raped a Mexican rehpotah in da locka room and yer talkin' about him sayin ass in da locka room?!! Ahh yerr outta yer mind! Dat's outrageous! Tom puts his heaht and soul into his team! He bleeds Giant blue!!

Heer's mink wit da flash.

13. The Mak

The Mak New Member

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

That was around the time I listened to him....and with all due respect...this post irks the shit out of me.

Just like all the comments that backed up this fake fat piece of crap when that happened.

Rex Ryan is the head football coach of the New York Jets. What the f did people want him to say? Did they expect him to offer oral sex to the Colt hierarchy after it happened? Should he have bent over and permitted Manning to enter him from behind after the game?

What kind of make believe world does this moron think we live in. He isnt stupid. He knew Rex had to say what he said and it gave him the perfect ammo to go after an organization he has always despised. The only time this fat f ever respected the Jets was when his other homo partner in crime coached the team. Even that fat bastard doesnt like him anymore.

Being a Yankee fan, I have no problem seeing through this fat bastards hatred and disrespect of the Mets and kissing ass of my Yankees. He took it to a new level with the Jets.

Where he is wrong is that his exit from the NY sport scene, regardless of his ratings, will be an ugly one...whenever that happens.

He is the number 1 sports guy in the city and has no Jets on this week? Can anyone truly defend or understand how he gets away with that.

I know I said this last year but New York Jet and Met fans must be a bunch of submissive people. How can one guy abuse two of the major sport teams in this area and still be number 1?

On the flip side, its sports. I know alot of people listen to him to see how he will react to us...the Jets. I get that part. Still, once the season is done...off with his head. Find something else to listen to.

15. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

A certain % of folks love to listen to the fat old orangatang scream, bang on his phone & rattle the cage. Thats essentially the only remaining attraction to mike's program: unbridled idiotic ranting w/almost no credible guests willing to come on anymore.

His production is pretty bad as well. Its amazing he gets paid big bucks to put that lousy show on the air. But he does, and thats all the orangatang really cares about. He certainly doesn't care about giving his audience a quality radio show. If he did he would have been wall to wall with Jets coverage this week.

One amazing consequence of a cinderella run to the SB would be the hilarity of the Orangatang having to fill 5 hours a week in NYC w/no Jets and an army of gang green callers going nuts on him.

#6855 AbdulSalam, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
  16. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

17. Funtime

Funtime Banned

http:/ / matthewfunti.me/archives/237

^^ more skewering of our favorite fatty!

18. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

19. Funtime

Funtime Banned

Thanks Badger!!

that one is definitely a personal favorite.

20. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Da tawkas...da walkas...da tawkas...da walkas...da tawkas...Jeetah...da walkas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.