2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Juncman -
    I'd like to see any information claiming that mike played college football. i think thats BS. mike's own bio doesn't claim that he played college ball. so i'm calling BS on you on that. feel free to prove that mike played football for the Johnnies.

You may not have to have played the game to know it - but it certainly helps a supposed football expert on a radio program to have had actual football experience before he goes off spouting his opinions and trashing people who are actual NFL owners, coaches, players and GMs. Mike has no actual experience other than as a talking head or as a researcher. So when he is blustering away and making his numerous errors - he has no credibility.

In contrast other outlets like Sirius NFL and 1050 do have ACTUAL frmr NFL PLAYERS AND COACHES providing analysis and opinions and conducting interviews w/other actual frmr NFL players and coaches and GMs - I find that listening to people w/that type of practical background gives them alot more credibility than Mike has as he sits there ranting and raving.... I mean Sirius is hosted by frmr NFL players & coaches and has Frmr NFL guys on CONSTANTLY - its like 500% better than listening to Mikey's foolishness.

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Francesa played quarterback for Nebraska and won 3 Heismans

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Mike from Raleigh, NC needs a set of testicles

4. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I liked Neil from Queens.

"You stay on hold for a long time for that one?"

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It may or may not be true, I used to work w/ Mike and that was the story around the station.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes it is. F him , wholly SOB

7. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Whew, we gotta win this game or everything Rex says from hear on out will sound like BS. Manglold on 1050 right now

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I didn't listen to any of the show. Just turned on the opening on my DVR and he's in typical Fatcesa fashion.

If dey lose it would be an uddah disastah and would set da franchise back!

LMAO, set it back? A loss to possibly the greatest QB of all time on the road is an uddah disasta?

Everywhere I look people are picking the Colts so I don't know what he's talking about with the expert stuff.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LxwDWqspXI[/YOUTUBE]

10. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Fatso says he was rendered speechless by his 5 year old daughter saying she loves him to pieces. His wife has been speechless for two decades in the sack

11. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Jeff from smithtown calls fatty out for his jets bashing and not having jet guests.

Fatty says it's an official team position and not to do with his personal agenda

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I think most people should pick the Colts. They have won 4 in a row and Peyton at home in the playoffs is something like 6-2 over the past 5-6 yrs. The Colts deserve to be favored and they are favored. The Jets have a good team, but beating Peyton at home in the playoffs is a tall order for any team - especially a team w/a 2nd yr QB/HC.

Hopefully the Jets come out with a win, but win or lose Sanchez/Ryan and the team will greatly benefit from this season, having made the playoffs and gotten that experience. The best seasons for the Jets, Sanchez & Ryan are still ahead of them.

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Right, and the followup question is Mike - what are you doing for the Jets fans in your audience who want to hear from Jets personnel? What are you doing to improve that relationship/situation for your listeners?

14. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Battle of two supahnatralas:

Rodghaz and da Vick

15. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I've been hearing rumors that Brady and Manning are frantically attempting to reproduce with each other to produce the ultimate greatest QB in the history of the universe that chokes in big games.

So far, they haven't been able to produce a child but they both seem to enjoy the effort.

16. JohnnyS2

JohnnyS2 Member

Has Ira from Staten Island called in this week? Also, did he mention the Post story about the kid with cancer? If he did, I'm sure he downplayed it as much as possible.

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

That would be in poor taste (to downplay it) even for Francesa...then again this is a guy that exploited a woman who was paralyzed by a drunk driver

18. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

He pretty much did downplay it.. said it was a nice thing and good of Sanchez to do but then just moved right past it. Imagine if it were a situation where a Jet player didn't go see the kid? He'd bash the hell out of the whole awganization.

Jet does something bad = talk about it for weeks

Jet does soemthing great = gloss over it

19. Funtime

Funtime Banned

Dupp is pretty tough to take if you're a jets fan, I get him pretty good in my latest blog:

URL --> matthewfunti.me

check it out!

20. Timregan106

Timregan106 Member

St. John's doesn't have a football team, and I'm pretty sure they haven't had one in the past 50 years, if ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.