2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I always liked Dog by himself, now I have him on XM, it's great. When he was on with Francesa he deferred too much, he lets loose on his own, especially the Yankee-hating rants.

Also, I think Tierney either called the St John's games for 1050 or is/was somehow involved in the broadcasts, but he went to Marist.

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Boomer is a bigger star than Francesa could ever dream of being, and I think that really burns the fat man up. Boomer is known by basically every football fan in the country.. do you think fatso is known by some casual fan in Ohio? No way.

I remember about a year or so ago I was listening to Boomer and Carton, and they were playing a clip or reading quotes from Mike and his former asshole lackey Sal Licata about how Boomer and Carton don't know anything about sports and they try to just be outrageous and get people to listen. So Carton went on a big rant about how retarded those guys are, and I guess they're right that "former NFL MVP Boomer Esiason knows nothing about sports, but Mike's lackey Sal is the all-knowing and he's the one whose opinion should count". It was pretty funny and you know it burnt Fatty up big time.

3. Italian Seafood

I think deep down that's his issue with Rex, too. For years Francesa has based his "credibility" on the fact that he's buddies withn Parcells, which somehow made him knowledgable by association. Now that Parcells is mostly a historical afterthought in NY and Rex is the new successful coach in town with a ton of personality, it irks Francesa that he's not part of the inside track anymore. The way the end of last year went down, Rex and the Jets closing out his beloved Giants Stadium and the way it all happened after the Giants collapse just added to that.

The other thing Mike likes to hang his hat on is access, he often touts his Sunday NFL show is "one of the few shows the NFL puts its name on", etc, and now he has no access to the local NFL team that has been playing playoff games the past two Januarys. And he has nobody to blame for that but his own ego.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I was visiting my brother over New Year's weekend in NJ and got to see his Sunday morning show. What a trainwreck. Whoever puts up the video clips did a horrible job. Fatty would be talking about one bowl game while a wholly unrelated clip from another game would be on the screen. Even my wife was like, WTF?

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

You're right. The fat man probably feels like he's being phased out because Rex and the Jets won't give him the access he is used to getting. So his solution is to just bash the shit out of them and try and turn fans against them as well. Unfortunately for him, it's just making him look bitter and pathetic. His hatred is so transparent, that when he says "I don't dislike anybody" it comes off as comical.

6. Green Blood

Green Blood Active Member

Anyone dat noze Tahm noze dat he haz a pet donkey, tahm waz talkin about hiz hawse. uze ya noogin

7. Italian Seafood

And what is silly is Rex had no beef with him, he even made his famous "not going to kiss Belichick's rings" comment in a conversation on Francesa's show. If Mike was smart he'd live in today and not yesterday and maybe get on the inside track with Rex and the Jets, but it's too late for that now. It doesn't help that 1050 is the Jets station but Francesa could have played his hand a lot better and really failed himself in his profession the way he went about it.

8. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

I am not up to date on the Parcells/Francesca bromance. Last I heard (a couple of years ago) Parcells and Francesca had a falling out. Francesca said as much when a caller tweaked him by telling him Mad Dog (while on XM/Sirius) had Parcells on as a guest during Super Bowl week and Francesca basically had no one.

Francesca basically said he "and Da Coach, have had a bit of a fawlling out" and "haven't talked faw a few munths..."

>> Did Parcells and Francesca patch things up since then? I mean, he still makes oblique references to Parcells ("I can tell you right now, dat's not how tings in Miami went down..."), but who knows if he has even had a word with "Da Coach" in almost three years?

Maybe I missed the tearful "reconcilliation"?

9. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Has this turd pusher discussed Coughlin telling the media to kiss his ass yet? If not someone should call him and ask about it.

10. joejets1

joejets1 Member

To take that even further Carton kept playing Licottas pick on there show Monday morning because he would continually get them wrong and there picks were usually right. He kept referring them to as Susies Picks. When the Jets beat the Chargers last year and Carton picked them outright to win, and Licotta predicted a Chargers blowout he had fun with that one.

11. Italian Seafood

I don't know about any of that. Speaking just about relevence to New York, when Parcells was with the Giants and later the Jets Francesa rode that horse as far as it would get him. Callers would ask him what inside info he had, Mike always used terms like "a little birdie" etc to imply he knew something, now he doesn't have that going for him. It was all probably bullshit anyway, but in the world of trying to get ratings and have the inside scoop it was the card he played for a long time. The fact that we don't know the latest with him and Parcells is just an indication that Parcells doesn't really matter around here anymore to anyone in the now, just the past, unless he takes another job in one of our divisions again.

12. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Caller: Mike, you were killing Rex for his use of profane language when addressing his team, now, Coughlin is doing the same thing by sayin the media can kiss his ass...I for one am offended.

DaFatOne: WAITASEKENT! where did youse hear dat? Mink! Mink! do youse have any idear what dis callah is tawkin about? Dont evah come on mah show, and make an accuzashen about cawflin like dat witout any proof! What's dat Mink? You gawt da clip...lemme lissen ta it. <listens>

aww come on, ah ya kiddin me wit dis stuff?!!? dat's nawt cawfflin!!!! dat's rex prahtendin to be tahm to stir up sahm contraversey!! dis rex ryan is unbelievable!!!

back afta dis

13. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

YESSS!!! Tony "da jeesiz freak" Dungee on at 2, so he can bash the jets and rex

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

here he goes.....

15. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Wow...so Rex's bravado was hatched after the regualr season Colt game?

He's so clueless

16. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

this fat mother F why does he continue to do this?

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

No but that's what he uses as his excuse for his anti-Jet vitriol

18. hazmat

hazmat New Member

5 hours and 20 minutes of trashing the Jets. LOL

19. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

thankfully, I can listen to the Boomer and Carton podcast and all the Jets press conferences instead.

20. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

all summah dey yapped, all wintah dey yapped, all suhpring dey yapped...dey yapped and yapped and yapped

fuck you mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.