2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Are you kidding? Joe is the most annoying guy on the planet. He's unlistenable.

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Dis franchise dos everyting right. Da Maras and da Tishes would nevah evah tolerate da outrageous behavah of da playas and coach of da otha franchise dat plays in da new Giants stadium.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I think he's on with Jody Mac at 1, but over the holidays those shows were all rearranged because the big shots were off. He can be a tool but he's a Marist guy and a Knick fan so I can tolerate him.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

This has probably been mentioned above in the thread, but is there any doubt if the Jets had missed the playoffs in the same fashion as da VaGiants, Fatty would have been calling on Rex to be fired?

5. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

OK Its Thursday before the Playoffs !!!!!! GETTING PSYCHED & PUMPED !!!!!! I can't wait to tune in to WFAN to listen to all the Jets Coverage this afternoon on the Mike show.

6. Italian Seafood

Yeah, that "woe is me" SOJF attitude is pretty tired out. He's knowledgable and a decent personality but I'm so tired of his whining. Rex has changed the culture of everyone except guys like him.

7. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

i dunno, joe can still speak for me, he nearly always echoes my sentiments, 2 years of Rex hasn't quite worn off 30+ years of my Jets experiences. I haven't listened in a while as WFAN doesn't come in on my pc anymore (out of date browser). 1050 is pretty bad, or worse than i had thought

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

In yesterday's hour-long condescending, insincere, "I'm your genial host," Fatty really hit a new low. His performance was embarrassing and transparent to even the most casual listener. This utterly false notion that he did that because Jet fans are unfairly critical of his stance on the Jets made him sound like the biggest asshole in the world, especially when he said that he "doesn't hate anyone." Right fuckface.

Needless to say, he was praying for a block of Jet callers predicting Jet domination -- which in his mind would mirror Rex's confidence (an imaginary idea, because Rex only says his team will win, not that the Jets will dominate). The fuckhead and his suckup Minko kept throwing all of these Rex clips out there that I guess were supposed to sound outrageously overconfident, but of course they didn't sound like that at all. And too bad Fatty, I actually heard reasoned, measured responses from callers. No one was predicting 41-0.

Disgusting, and a new low for Fatty.

Today I expect lots of "da Colts are banged up" talk, with Fatty failing to mention that our starting safety and awwl world defensive lineman are out for the year.

#6408 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  9. TheBlairThomasFumble

I like Joe B., but I can understand why he would be irritating to people.

10. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Perfectly stated... see my above post on what someone should ask him about today... Why he didn't play the quote from Ryan that I listed above.

11. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

agree, the hitch with all the jet haters is the colts are banged up and so on......now granted they are more banged up than the jets but u NEVER hear tools like francessa mention the loss of the starting NT and SS, injured QB, and losses of others like pace and revis during the season.

jil

12. Italian Seafood

I like him too but he's too caught up in the whole Oh Da Pain thing. I can't imagine watching a game with him would be any fun. When we really were bad he was a must listen but when we're good I just find him iritating.

13. RLUCAS4137

RLUCAS4137 Member

Agree 100%. My father is just like that, so when I watch a game with him (Beningo-like commentary included), there is no way in hell I'm tuning into his show the next day because I've already had my fill.

I always thought Tierney was a St. John's guy because he knows/talks so much about them. But yeah I like him, due to the fact that he's a knowledgeable Knicks fan. A sport Franny knows nothing about.

I could never listen to Fatty, especially when that little poodle, Russo, was on with him. Carton does the best impression of him btw.

#6413 RLUCAS4137, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  14. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

when other teams have injuries it's a big deal when the jets have injuries he chalks it up to being part or football.

15. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

My father's similar. Always has a negative comment to say. I tend to not watch games with him because of that.

I wonder what's going to happen to all of these SOJ fans when the Jets finally win the Super Bowl.

16. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

The great thing about Boomer & Carton is that their ratings are good enough, and their show is lucrative enough that they can call out Francesca without worrying that Mike is going to try get the brass at WFAN to crack down on them.

Carton was definitely tweaking Mike this morning when he was talking about the Jets being the only NY team in the playoffs, as well as the double standard with respect to Coughlin's "kiss my a**" comments and how "some media" in New York would have reacted if Rex had said as much to his team after failing to make the playoffs, and not long after suffering the worst single game collapse in the franchise's history just weeks before.

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

Yep. That's Fatcessa's MO.

18. TheBlairThomasFumble

I didn't hear that: I'll have to check out the podcast.

19. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

I'd usually write this in fatcessaspeak, but you know he would say that you can't compare the language of Rex to Tom's use of "ass."

Maybe Cakes, LJF, Ace or RLR will give us a Francessa reaction to Tom's classy cursing in da locka room. :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.