2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I'm on delay and he'll jump through a wall to defend Eli and Coughlin. The caller just says he'd take Ryan and Flacco over Eli and Tank says 'now waitasekent! what have they evah proven! ahh dey soupaboul MVP's like eli? you can't tell me they ahh bettah den eli! yaa nuts!

in his next debate he says aikman has 3 soupabowl rings but marino is bettah.

So why can't ryan or Flacco be better? I'd absolutely take both of those guys over Eli.

But once again his Giant homerism takes over. It was also kind of funny how the caller called the tyree catcha lucky hail mary and there's tank 'now waitasekent dat was no lucky hail mary! a hail mary is a heave to da end zone!'

Tank is the official luck determination evaluator.

and then of course he puts words in people's mouths after he hangs up. he says the caller said eli is a paww QB and dats outrageous. of course the caller simply said he's overrated and not a top 10 QB. never said poor

2. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Bill just had the fat clown running in circles!

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I would take Matt Ryan over Eli...Flacco I'm not so sure about

I haven't listened to his show at all today but based on the posts in here and yesterday's show I think I might stay away for a lil while.

4. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Man that last caller owned this fucking idiot.

If the caller ended the discussion when Fatty asked him "How many off the field issues have the Giants had in the last year?"

with this...

"Why would you use 1 year for the Giants? Tom Coughlin and Co. have been running things for 7 seasons. So in 7 seasons I can name a bunch of things the Giants' players have done off the field. Also, I like how you localize it to off the field issues, because I can name several on the field issues the Giants had this season the Jets didn't have and I'm not talking about football play".

5. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

The caller was dead on and also had Mike proving himself wrong with his own point of view because Mike was saying Rex is a fine coach because he has won games in the playoffs its just that he talks a lot. But then 2 minutes later Mike said "The talk means nothin', its awl abad da winnin'"

6. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

is it bad when eli has been in the league for 7 years and people think a bunch of 3rd and 4th year players are better then him? eli should be getting compared to players of his experience. players with 7 years full starting experience in their 30s. basically thats brees, manning, brady, rivers, and big ben

and even giants fans will take any of those over eli.

7. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Freeman, Flacco, Cassel, Ryan all had better seasons than Mike's hero Eli Manning. Eli is a good QB but he led the league in INTs this season w/a whopping 25 ints and that really hurts his value when compares to other QBs.

I like Eli, but he wasn't an elite level qb this season.

8. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Yesturday he slipped while interviewing Mara. He said we dont need a quataback. I mean you dont need a quartaback. A little slip fatty. Maybe he gets a discount on a PSL. All you can eat.

#6128 vajet69, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  9. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

i hear so much of a difference in opinion its funny. Giant fans think he is god, eli haters think he is garbage. truth is Eli is a solid QB. he's not elite or great but he doesn't suck. He's a solid veteran which alot of teams wouldn't mind having right now.

10. Pereiro16

Pereiro16 Member

haha this is so true. Any caller who brings up firing Coughlin he bugs out on them. He believes Eli Manning is an elite QB because of a superbowl won by the Giant's defense. He's a clown who does nothing to hide his bias

11. Patriot_Reign

Patriot_Reign Banned

I listen to the wfan sometimes at work, and have to admit, he's essential IRL trolling jets fans.
    it's kind of amazing to listen to, to be honest

12. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Sorry..you're wrong.

That's not trolling..Russo was good at that.

Francesa's dislike is 100% genuine.

13. allan1

allan1 Active Member

Can you imagine if it was a Jet making the Tyree catch

"Was it or was it not luck? pop up da video victah, LOOK THE ENTIRE OFFENSIVE LINE IS HOLDING, HOW COULD DEY MISS DAT?"

14. Patriot_Reign

Patriot_Reign Banned

Oh I don't deny that, he is completely unfair
    it seems so over the top pro-giants anti-jets

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Welcome to our world. Now imagine if that douche the Big O on WEEI trashed the Pats constantly -- let's say harped on Spygate or the Johnson concussion thing all the time, while ignoring the similar failings of other teams -- and made one illogical and ill-founded argument after another to defend his bias. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

#6135 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  16. TheBlairThomasFumble

100% spot on. Remember, when the Giants won the Norwood "wide left" Super Bowl, that's not luck, but when the Jets beat Detroit, Houston, Denver, and Minnesota, "dey gawt luckee."

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

Love the new avatar! :rofl2:

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Various clowns at Football Outsiders advocated that ridiculous system. I betcha this Martin from Connecticut was probably one of those FO posters.

It doesn't make much sense once you spend more than five seconds thinking about it.

Let's pretend.

Jets vs Colts play to a tie in regulation.
    Overtime rules splash on your TV screen.
    Camera pans to Rex Ryan writing a number on a piece of paper.
    Now we get a shot of Jim Caldwell writing a number on a piece of paper.
    One official grabs Ryan's piece of paper.
    Another official grabs Caldwell's piece of paper.
    The officials meet at the center of the field and they hold up the pieces of paper in front of a camera.

Oh shit.
    Ryan wrote "15". Caldwell did, too.

Okay, we have to do it all over again.
    Maybe one coach or both will write down a different number this time.

Ryan again writes "15." Caldwell sticks with "15", too.

Oh shit.

Waitasecond. Well, waitasecond. Wa, wa, wa WAITASECOND!!! DAT'S OUTRAGEOUS! YA OUTTA YA MIND WIT DIS! You can't have a system like dis. One coach writes a numba on a piece of paypa and den da udda coach writes a numba on a piece of paypa? WHAT IF DEY WRITE DA SAME NUMBA?!!? Dat'd be an utta disasta. How would dey even televise it? A coin flip is nice and simple. Writin' numbas on paypas is not. Ya gotta do betta den dis. Get lawst. Get lawst. I can't take anymore of dis babble. When we come back from da break hopefully we hear some betta ovahtime plans. Back afta dis.

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yeah, I saw da blurb about dat in da paypa. Dat's not a big deal. All dese playas do nice things for da kids. Next calla.

20. Patriot_Reign

Patriot_Reign Banned

Oh no doubt, I hear that.
    Big O is a shit eating blowhard, you should check out Michael Felger on 98.5 sometime instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.