2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

yep, I mean Wellington Mara was a great guy but just cause their former owner was a great a guy for the league, doesn't absolve the organization from any wrongdoing, they've had their share of issues on and off the field.

2. Jetcentric28

Jetcentric28 New Member

I couldn't agree more, the Giants are as phony as it gets. Lets not forget Strahan's "classy" breaking of Mark Gastineau's sack record, by taking a lay down from Favre.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Thanks for posting this. I'm glad more and more people are coming to appreciate the brazen hypocrisy of
    Fatty. He never calls out the rogues gallery of former and current Giants who are miscreants or disgruntled douchebags like Jacobs.

If you got all ya spahts news from Fatty, you'd know nothing about the crimes and bad behavior of Taylor, Plax, Meggett, McKenizie, Pierce, Barber, and now Jacobs.

Yet we needed to hear one week solid of Braylon Bashing after the DWI.

GFY fatty.

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

Post of the day. Agreed 100%.

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

The only thing Fatty likes more are neutered Jets fans who cry about Rex's language and whatnot.

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

Fatcessa has got some balls. All Fatty does is take shots at the Jets, Woody, and Rex!

7. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

no problem i thought it was funny as hell. jacobs is an average at best RB who posted good numbers thanks to a great o-line and has anger and emotional issues. Most overpaid player in the NFL. earning 6.5 million a year to do what?

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

So to recap: today's show fucking sucked

Took more shots at the Jets than he did the Giants even though the Jets are the ones whose season is still going on. The Giants choked and pissed away their season when they started celebrating prematurely against the Philadelphia Eagles a couple of weeks ago. The Giants are the current embarrassment in NY Sports yet by listening to this fuckface's show you never would have guessed. Nothing but effusive praise for the Giants today. Pathetic. Make your agenda a lil less obvious next time

9. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Ha...that was actually me earlier. If anyone has the audio save or the youtube from YES I'd love to hear it again.

I have no real hate toward the Gmen....but I had to throw that jab in.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

Sounds like one for the ages. Hope it goes up on YT. Thanks for the summary!!!

11. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

I think its a bit harsh to call the Giants an embarassment at this point. Yes that loss to the Eagles was bad, but lets face it teams have bad losses late in the year and recover from them. They just could not, they did win 10 games and really nothing to help them went their way. From the Saints beating the Falcons, to the Vikes beating the Eagles to really the Jets losing to the Bears, who had the Bears been stuck on 10 wins would have had to either win Sunday to hold off GB in the division or risked being tied with the Giants who had the tiebreaker over them. They actually got not one break...and have no one to thank for that but themselves. An embarassment though with 10 wins playing through some tough injuries is hardly anything to scoff at in my opinion.

As for Mikes hatred of the Jets, not to be a dick but how long have you all been listening to this guy? Its what he does. It was the complete opposite back in the late 90's and early 00's when Parcells was with the Jets(then Groh and Parcells as GM) with his constant bashing of Fassel and Strahans big mouth, and that defense never gets a big stop at a crucial time, Shockey is a raging asshole that Fassel lets run amok and so on and so forth. Hes done a 180, thing is most Giant fans like myself will not fall into his trap. First off, Rex could care less about whats going on with the Giants, in my opinion that was actually a compliment if he was actually talking about the Giants being home, hes right its rare a 10 win team is sitting home on week 1 of the playoffs. Mikes just a dick, I found it ironic how he said the Jets and Giants dont like each other, but during the interview with Mara when discussing stadium issues he mentioned how he is looking forward to sitting down with the Jets and resolving any issues together. Sure the sound of a man that hates his co tenants. Grow up Francessa.

12. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Dude that was awesome. MAJOR props

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

The Giants got accolades and praise for winning yesterday despite completing another Cawwwwwwwwflin collapse.

The Jets get tweaked and bashed despite winning 11 games for just the 4th time in franchise history.

Then he says the Jets/Bills game was an exhibition and he doesn't care what happened.

5 minutes later he praises the Pats and marvels at there 38-7 win yesterday and says 'what a way to finish the season, woah, brady in there for his coupla TD's, tuh-rifffic job.

Then he has the nerve to tell a Jet caller he doesn't have anything against the Jets.

14. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Fortunately, I was too busy at work today to listen to The Rotund One on the radio this afternoon. However, I did catch Mike'd Up on Channel 4 last night. Here is a synopsis:

[​IMG]

"We'll tawk about the Jets all week on da radio...BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Giants...BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Coughlin... BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Manning...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Brady...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Mara...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...great job...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...I did not watch one down of the Jets-Bills game, which was essentially an exhibition game...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Eagles...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...turnovahs...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH...picks...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...odda games...Seahawks...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH...(**pppfffffftttttt**)...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Ravens...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Chiefs...BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Jeetah."

OK, I made the "Jeetah" thing up. :)

#5994 Jetsetter, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  15. Trip McNealy

Trip McNealy Member

Thanks!

Wish someone had the Youtube...oh well

16. hazmat

hazmat New Member

Anyone hear him say today that the rookie Kyle Wilson can't cover? Since we know he didn't watch the Buffalo game, what game film has he seen that shows Kyle getting burned?

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Eh, anytime a NYC team starts off strong and misses the postseason its considered an embarrassment even if it isn't an embarrassment in the truest sense. If wat happened to u guys happened to us Francesa would be quick to call it an embarrassment.

18. joejets1

joejets1 Member

No one is killing or getting on Antrell Rolle either. He guarnteed they would make the playoffs and they didn't. If it was Bart Scott or somone on the Jets and they didn't make the playoffs they would be all over them.

19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I think Jfaulk has it

20. Cynic

Cynic New Member

I stated it before that Francesa thinks that Kyle Wilson played nickel the entire season.

#6000 Cynic, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.