2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

You know Mike has a man-crush on both Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Peyton Manning will be the greatest QB ever this week on his show. But let's go back three weeks:

[​IMG]

"Dis is da time of da season when we separate da tawkas from da walkas...da Jets tawk da tawk very well...but can dey walk da walk?"

Yep, oh great one...then 2 weeks ago he farted out Sunday dinner watching the Giants pull one of the classic chokes of all time, then last week he didn't show-up for Mike'd Up after the Green Bay debacle. The Great One will give the Jets no shot at a win. Colts will be dangerous, no doubt. But they are as vulnerable as ever right now. And this is the time for the Jets to strike. Francesa will be heartbroken and say that the Jets "nevah" could have beaten a heathy Colts team. He might be right. But this year, payback is gonna be a bitch. Eh, Mike?

2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Yeah. It's gonna be a Coughlin love fest. Dis guy has a great resume! He's betta den Cowahh! Deez playiz play hawd faw him. Dey coulda laid down and gave up afta dey flashed duh scaw in Washington but dey told everyone dey love dare coach and dey want him back. Cawwflin is a class act.

3. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Aaaaand we get ta da Jets...nex Satahday dey go back ta Indee ta face one ov da best quatahbax in da historee ov da nfl. Lemme tell ya rite now...ders no way da Jets aw gonne beat da Colts in Indee!!! It's a fast track, and da Colts pass rushiz ah gonna go bonkerzz on da Jets!! Plus! Plus! Their receivahs are tall!!!

Jet fanz...ya lawst if youse tink ya gonna go inta Indee and beat Manning!!! Manning is awl Solah System!!! Heez a god!!! He should have a statue rite next ta Jesus Christ!!!

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I don't know if Francesa loves Brady all that much (could be wrong). I think that even though he hates us, he doesn't care much for the Patriots

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

LMAO I'm very sorry I missed that.

6. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

lol, I actually expect him to pump the jets chances up this week.

7. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

WAITASEKENT!!! Don't give me dat luckee stuff wit the Giants!!! Dey cawzzed Gano ta miss dat chipshot FG, cuz cawflin had da entiya team blowing at da ball and the strenff of der breaths pushed da ball wide left!!! Dat's geenius coachin rite der!!

8. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I can't wait to hear how Francesa spins it this week. He'll probably ramp on about how the jets backups outplayed the starters and it's the coaches fault for not noticing talent.

'Cawflin wudda been stahtin McKnight all season. Rex is too busy Lookin at da feet he dont even know talent. I been doin dis for 20 years I cudda told u dat.. Back afta dis'

9. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

If the Jets do win next Saturday night, Mike'd Up the following evening will pretty much be, "Good win fuh da Jets against a banged up, shawt-handed Colts team. But, dat's yestuhday'z news. Now, to whut everyone in New Yawk is tawkin' about - Valentine's Day. Just five mawr weeks to Yankeez pitchuhs and catchuhs. A reel buzz around town about Jeetah and Russul Mawten . ."

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

I'm sure will get some sort of reprise of Tank's rant from last year. YOU WERE BEGGIN TO PLAY DA CHIEFS!!!! REX YA RESTID YA STARTAS TA BE ABLE TA PLAY DA CHIEFS !! AND NOW YA PLAYIN DA COLTS AND YA TINK YA GONNA BEAT DEM REX????!!

Filler

11. Jetsetter

Jetsetter Active Member

Mike loves Brady. It's Belichick who is the problem. Belichick has some bug up his ass about Mike and won't talk to him. It probably has something to do with Parcells, but I really don't know.

12. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

Now Da Jets ...take on....da GREAT Peyton Manning. Ya never want to play a immortal in a one and done game!

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

LMAO...... Jeetah'd up!!

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Waitasecond. I neva said dat. I said Brady is great. Befaw today he had gone 319 passes in a row wit out an innaception. I said dis morning dat dat is one of da best streaks of all time, maybe da best. Brady is a great playa. Good looking, too. Dat's what I said!

15. TheBlairThomasFumble

hees on da moon compahd ta califahya cool sanchez!!!

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Fair enough, I thought his hate for Belichick would trickle down to the entire Patriots organization like his hate

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

Tomorrow should be epic. He's going to be spinning like crazy to minimize the Jets achievement and to try to save Red Faced Tommy's job.

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

He's gonna blow a gasket this week. A combination of irritated Giant callers and enthusiastic Jet callers are gonna cause him to erupt

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Loud noises. Loud noises this week.

Peyton Manning IS A STARTIN' QUAWTABACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

LMAO that Andy Pettite clip is so fucking funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.