2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Pat Tabla was anudda one.

2. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

now waitasekent jawwwdan, i mean jeffrey, i mean joe, wait just asekent! da weatha was god awwful dat day. dat jets defense was lucky dey didn't give up 30 points. rodgizzz awwlson had to be injid. ya see folks, dis is what I mean when I cawwl the jets lucky. dey cawt him on a bad day with duh wind blowin

3. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

It's obvious that he's just trying to keep the Giants on his good side by not destroying them after every loss, or finding flaws in their wins, like he does with the Jets. He's already lost the ability to interview anyone on the Jets, and he'd be ruined if the same happened with the Giants.

4. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

5. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

With all due respect, although those WR's are pretty good and Nicks seems to be getting better(although at the very least once a game he drops a huge ball) those Wr's do not do what Plaxico did in terms of stretching the field and what they were able to do off play action. The Giants were 11-1 and coming off a SB victory when Plaxico shot himself, they still had Spagnolou and had won @ Pitt, vs Baltimore(a team with an awwl world D.C. they ran for 200 yards on) @ Zona and @ Philly, they were a team that should have at the very least went to a conf champ game. Plaxico destroyed that chance and really the team has never recovered. That year they turned the ball over 13 total times(thats like 2 games now) and ran an offense that had 2 1000 yard rushers, no matter how you cut it,how many gaudy stats they have these WR's are not the same as what Plaxico brought to the team.

I mean they most likely will win 10 games, so its not like they have gone to say a Panthers level, but clearly, at least offensively something is very different.

6. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

you seem like one of the more knowlegable giants fans i've seen. ususally i hear that webster is better then revis, revis is an average CB with hype. goff is a beast and boley is unstopable. i had one tell me sintim would be better then tuck based on a preseason game where he had 2 sacks against back-ups lol.

i agree plax ruined that season, but i don't think he set the franchise back. yeah he left a hole at WR, but the offense hasn't been the giants issue. its been the back 7. the offense still did good running the ball and eli still put up alot of TDs and yards (but too many turnovers, but thats been his whole career except one season) its the back 7. they rely on front 4 pressure and zone coverage to stop teams but the corners can't play man (i don't think webster is a #1 CB and thomas is better suited for a nickel back and ross is just a 1st round bust) the safties in my opinion are over rated. everyone loves phillips "potential" but he hasn't really done anything with it. he didn't play much as a rookie, got injure din his 2nd year so this is his 1st year really playing and he's been solid at best. rolle is a bad safety. he makes a great play here and there but mostly whiffs and gets burned. grant is your bes overall safety but is old and not as fast as he used to be.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

If the Giants don't make the playoffs he's gonna be stuck talking to Justin Tuck and hoping Gov. Patterson will go on the air with him while ESPN radio will be wall to wall jets.

But like fatty said yesterday, who cares about da Jets?

8. I Come in peace

Rolle has been very very good, better than I expected really, no big plays with Ints or scoop scores but very good in run supprt, hes just a tad dumb. For the better part of the season the Giants were the #1 pass defense in the league. Terrel Thomas has become a good CB and Webster is what he is, certainly none of them are in Revis category, but then again who is? The Giants can win with this secondary, certianly not the 2009 CC Brown/Mike Johnson mess. Philips has played well coming back from surgery. They corrected that secondary problem. The real issue is at LB. I stated this on a Giants board a few days ago, I see the Giants front 4 and back 3lbers as the equivalent of having a terrific starting rotation in baseball, but an awful bullpen backing them up. So if the starters dont go 9, you lose. Thats kind of what its like from the first level of the Giants defense to the linebackers. None of them are any good. People love Boley, Ive despised him from day 1. Goff is ok,meaning a starter gets hurt misses a game and you need him for a week or 2 fine. Bulluck is just too old now and sadly has been the best lber. That situation has to be overhauled at linebacker. I got my eyes on David Harris if the Jets let him walk(doubtful). Sintim is a bust because hes a 3/4 linebacker, pointless pick by Reese and I can see him excelling in a 3/4 defense,not in the 4/3.

9. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

^I'd never get over it if Harris became a Giant. I don't dislike the Giants but it would still kill me.

10. I Come in peace

Probably not gonna ever happen so dont worry. As a Giant fan who grew up with the team in the 80's I ama big 3/4 fan so I really like a team with good lbers. Jets have that. I do not like the 4/3, I have grown to appreciate it, but I dont like it. The Jets have a good 3/4 and Harris is that one LBer who I think would be terrific as a MLB in a 4/3.

11. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

thats a good analogy. your front 4 is so good but the 3 LBers behind them are bad. did you know tuck leads the giants in tackles? anytime a safety or D-lineman leads your team in tackles it means your LBers suck. And i'd hate to lose harris, superficially to the giants, but he'd be a beast for you guys too. you guys shoulda traded for rolando mcclain last year. he has been a monster in oakland.

as far as the secondary being ranked #1 at one time it was because yo faced some bad QBs like
    clauson
    moore
    todd collins
    charlie whitehurst
    etc.

it was more of the schedule makers being kind to the giants. I think they need secondary help, but they instead rely on the front four to get pressure and help the secondary not get exposed.

exactly.

harris can play both, i really hope we don't lose him. i could see teh giants trying to take some jets players in free agency. harris and cro being the top 2 choices

12. svtflybye

svtflybye New Member

i guess this is a little over the top and O.T.!!and i know i havent made alotta posts but has any one been watchinn 24/7 caps pens road to winter classic??if so some might realize where im goin with this,but if u have been watchin have u caught how the coach of the Caps(bruce boudreau) has been screamin and yellin @his players and usin the FBOMB at least 20-30 times in the past episode alot more than REX ever did on hard knocks!! what im gettin at is that this PR!!CK on the fan an all around sports guy hasnt even made one poke at this HBO show??guess im just ventin and stickin up for rex bcause hes dealt with a ton of SH!!T this year and needs a break!! thanx:lol:

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If the Giants don't make the playoffs, he will spend Mon-Thur talking about that and the coach and then spin the ex Jet coaching/Admin staff on the Chiefs like he did a couple of weeks ago and never get into the nuts and bolts of how good we are because he's shitting in his pants that we might win once again

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Waitasecond. Waitasecond. Ya outta ya mind wit dis. Dat's hockey!!!!! Hoc-KEY!!!! Nobody cares about hockey. Rex Ryan is a FOOTBALL COACH!!!!!!!!!! Get lawst. Get lawst. I can't take anymore of dis babble.

15. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

He's got 4 straight days of Thomas Jones highlights for the listening audience...

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

And he'll probably try to get Jones on the phone during wild card week and bait him into saying something critical about the Jets for dumping him.

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

Plus it didn't happen in NY so fatty can pretend that it doesn't matter.

Only Rex's classless cursin' mattas!

He needs ta run a clean oparashun like Tom C!!!!

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I watched some of da winta classic with da Capitals and da Penguins. I didn't undastand why da Penguins had blue unifohms. Dey always used to be gold and black like da Pirates and Steelas, but I guess dey changed 'em dis year. I watched for about ten minutes den I changed back to da UConn-Oklahomer game.

19. svtflybye

svtflybye New Member

hey i respect your post count but gotta disagree hockey is pretty big and gettn bigger did u notice that a coll. game in mich drew 113,000!! hockey isnt football i understand but just tryn to compare!! that putz on the radio didnt let hard knocks go and hes not even mentioning 24/7 and the pens were the blue jers. cause that was their original gear from 1967 NOW I WILL GET LAWST and STOP THIS BABBLE DA THANX FOR DA COMMENTS

#5479 svtflybye, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  20. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

He is purposely being ignorant to imitate francessa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.