Putting your Jets bias to the side, is Sanchez good?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Deathstroke, Jan 1, 2011.

1. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

2. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

You should be a Bucs fan then. Freeman is so awesome.

3. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

everybody wants to blame shotty, just like when herm was coach and we had hacket. once hacket was gone, there were no more excuses for herm.

same can be said with shotty, once he's gone, will it be the offensive coordinator again? i'm sure it will, you've yet to open your eyes at this point.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

with that logic.....QB comparisons are worthless then.

5. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

As long as we keep making progress I guess I'll settle for this "non elite" qb.

6. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

it was in spite of sanchez the jets got a freebie handed to them by the colts.

also, sanchez couldn't beat out john david booty for the qb position the year before he finally started for the trojans. that says a lot when booty totally sucks by nfl standards.

7. hazmat

hazmat New Member

QB's I would take over Sanchez for one game:
    Brady
    Manning
    Brees
    Rivers
    Rodgers
    Ben
    Ryan
    Vick
    Flacco

Other then that there is no one else that I would clearly want over Sanchez. Plenty of Qb's like Schaub, Romo, Cutler put up big numbers but lose more then they win.

Stafford, Freeman, Bradford may all turn out to be better then Sanchez but it's too early to judge them.

8. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Wow. Tim Couch should have been the greatest of all time using your arguments.

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Sanchez was a rookie last year....he exceeded expectations (well, expectations of a level-headed football fan).

He's shown improvements this year....but has also shown there's plenty of room for improvement too.

I don't know what your expectations are....but if you thought you were getting the 2nd coming of Manning or Brady right out of the gate....then you have my sympathies.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

wow....a John David Booty comparison.

is your brain getting enough oxygen?

11. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

i wasn't expecting anything from dirty, was never sold on him and with his play up til now good judgement.

12. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

talk about coming from left field with this one, lol. no further response is neccessary. just dumb, dumb, dumb

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Well....so what you're saying is....we should change your username to Vaynerchuk.

You're entitled to your opinion......but you're not exactly being objective about Sanchez's skill set nor his potential to improve....especially since you've been down on him from the get-go.

GAHHHH! HE WAS BEAT OUT BY JOHN DAVID BOOTY IN COLLEGE!!!........that's hilarious.

14. 624

624 Banned

It makes me feel good that all of the posters/NFL analysts that are chronically retarded are the ones that bash Sanchez the most, and the posters/ NFL analysts I respect are the ones who support him the most.

15. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

evidently, yours is not. it was simple, that was the guy that started for usc the year before sanchez did because he wasn't good enough to beat out that hack booty. simple enough for you now?

16. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

good for you, you can now pat yourself on the back.

i'll bet you were a mangenious and noodle follower. how did that work out for you?

17. 624

624 Banned

Agreed, Sanchez wasn't a good NFL QB when he was an underclassmen in College.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

eyez nevah noo hoo Jahn Dayved Bewty wuz befoh. :rolleyes:

bless your heart and Wikipedia for enriching my life with that piece of knowledge.

19. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

i'll keep my user name, thanks, but i've earned it!

and as far as whats bolded above, it is hilarious, yet it still zipped right over your head. i guess it doesn't take much!

20. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

I truly believe Sanchez will be great.

He's a student of the game, can make all the throws and is a leader. One thing that been said is that he's still new to QB position. He doesn't have the experience yet. I think Sanchez is still learning the speed of the game. Many times you see him dart a 3 yard pass to LT, or a timing route he's gunning in there. These things take time where he can trust his arm and his WR's.

The playcalling doesn't help him and the WR's haven't helped at time. But Sanchez would be great once he sees the game at a slower pace.