Agony of Da Feet: Deadspin announces Ryan Family Foot Fetish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Dec 21, 2010.

?

What's your take on the foot fetish videos?

1. I'm fine with it/whatever/it's awesome!

272 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Embarrassing/not cool

109 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

It's not the foot fetish videos that are the problem believe it or not....it's the other stuff in the profiles and the fact he was with the Ravens when they put it out on the Web, not 15-20 years ago or something.

It's recent. It's bad.

"The raunchy Alt.com profile purported to be that of Ryan and his wife also shows that they are interested in threesomes and "nipple torture." The profile is rife with other explicit sex acts and positions the couple is allegedly interested in.

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I don't care what he & his wife do or don't do in their private lives.

3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

I had not read that last part.. but it made me lol.

Once the Jets beat the Bears this week, this whole thing will blow over. It's totally innocent, who cares what he does with his wife? It's ridiculous that this is what the media has come to- trying to find out who they can embarrass and how badly they can do it.

Rex has to understand that he's a big target now, since he came in and put the bullseye on himself talking big, getting hard knocks, making bold statements, etc. If he looks at someone cross eyed now it's going to be made a big deal of. He's gonna have to just take a step back a little bit now with all the bravado and bluster and just win some football games. That's the best way to get people off his case. It sucks, but people are just waiting to take any shot they can at Rex. I mean Belichick broke up a marriage, which led to a big lawsuit, and was rumored to have a sex tape (gross), and it wasn't half as big a deal in the media as this has become. I don't feel as bad for Rex as I do for his wife and kids. Rex knows he's a target, he's a big boy, he can handle it. But now his family gets put in the spotlight in a negative light and that's what's so effed up about this.

4. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

It is kind of hard to feel bad for his wife now, knowing she (or he) put pictures on the web with her twat hanging out. I mean really it was 2007, by that time you know Rex had aspirations of being a head coach.
    Shit, I preach to my kids everyday that what you do today can come back to haunt you 20 years from now. Really fucking moronic.

I think this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. The youtube stuff was all in fun and really a bunch of nothing - but the alt.com shit is another story and can really blow up in a bad way.

5. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Oh who cares? She's over 18.

He hasn't broken the law. Everyone off his dick.

On a lighter note, either he's well hung or shes been shared successfully with those who are..the pictures in question say all. lets just say, for those who havent seen, she looks pretty "beaten up." All we get out of this "scandal" is confirmation our head coach fucks the shit out of his wife.

Don't all of you married men at least try to do that?

Don't some of you have sexual problems with the mrs? Maybe you've got new role models.

Let's all go back to before this no story got coverage, and focus on killing Bears.

#565 RevisOfNazareth, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  6. Pad Chennington

Pad Chennington New Member

Uh yeah...I don't post too much but this is probably the most outrageous thing i've ever heard as a sports fan. i'm only 19 but jesus christ.

this is something that Willie Randolph shoulda gotten busted for, or Jerry Manuel, or Art Howe, or Don Cheney, or Bryan Trottier...not Rex Ryan.

Naked pics, you can clearly see her poon and her pretty full grown carpet....i don't think anyone noticed this but on the top of that page theres a comment "i love my wifes feet they're really sexy i love feet...id love to see someone nail my wife people with some big dicks!"

yeah thats not good. i was on the train today coming home from the city and heard a group of 6 random kids talking about this...kids who didn't look like they were really too into sports, 3 of them were girls. even a few of my girl friends who aren't into sports know about this.

sooo...yeah this isn't good and this is gonna get ugly. hope this doesn't directly hurt the jets. (which it will.)

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

"Wife people?"

Now Rex Ryan has multiple wives?

8. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

Wow, I spent some fun hours going through this thread, when I first read about this, it was all sighs and face palms, only because it's another off the field bullshit story about the Jets. Personally I don't care if Rex is a freak, good for him, I personally like a girl with nice feet, so there Rexy baby I'm with you all the way! The funniest thing though, was the Pats fan posting a link to Patsfans.com or whatever and all the pats fans there applauding this because it's "Another issue that will hurt the Jets", because that's been the case all season, fuckin morons. Also they had a Woodhead vs. Tomlinson thread, it's full of win, or fail, however you wan't to look at it.

#568 JetsYankeesThrylos, Dec 23, 2010
  9. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Patriot fans are pricks every last one of them. The only ones I can actually tolerate are the ones who arent even football fans and just jumped on the bandwagon after they started winning. But then you don't really respect them and you have other issues. In summary fuck em all.

10. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

It's the other way around dude, post 2001 fans are the arrogant assholes, the few Pats fans I know that have been fans for a long time are way more humble, because they know they weren't shit before 2001 and are grateful for their time in the spotlight and are well aware it won't last forever.

11. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Very true. Perhaps the fact I have no respect for them results in their words sounding like the teachers from charlie brown. When you ask them to name a player on their team besides Tom Brady they still say Randy Moss.

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am not worried about the Bears game, this team has a lot of heart and sole. They just need to put their best foot forward and in crunch time, toe the line between intensity and relaxation. We are class organization, players get massages on Thursday and Pedicures on Saturday. Now I understand why Rex has the Saturday walk through without shoes and socks. He wants to video tape every step they make and document it for next years version of Hard Cocks.

13. Murray78

Murray78 New Member

Not all Pats fans are bandwagon fans (As much as you all like to believe). You guys should embrace the hate like I do with the Pats. All the hate means is you have a very good team and people are jealous

As for this thing it actaully makes me like Ryan. Let your freak flag fly Rex!

14. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

That poor, poor bastard. He made BOTH the front and back pages of the Post today. I love a good NY Post front page, but this wasn't even clever.

15. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Being a me first douche gets it.

Being a stand up guy fixes it.

16. steves850

steves850 Active Member

Shut up bandwagoner since when do you have an independent thought?

17. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

I am thinking there will be a leak with some new controversy every week until after the Super Bowl.
    They seem to pull it together, focus and win after each one so look for the team to start finding things to leak every week.

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Daily News staff doing some homework.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...sh_video_calls_it_a_person.html#ixzz18wSnco4j

19. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

I am ready for the threesome partners to come forward. This has serious mileage unfortunately as due to the fact Rex is detested by a lot of the media a lot of digging will be done.

Get ready for I ass raped Rex in a gimp mask by Tom Brady!

#579 maynardsmyhero-uk, Dec 23, 2010
  20. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

Haha! You guys are funny. :rofl2: