Rex Presser 12/22

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by milo, Dec 22, 2010.

1. gopats88

gopats88 Member

Honestly, I don't buy into the consiracy theories regarding the files getting stolen off his PC, etc. From the one video that I did watch, it didn't seem like it was recorded for personal "business". It seemed much more like they recorded it and acted it out on purpose with the intent to upload to youtube/that swinger site/some other site.

At the time he was probably the line coach of the ravens (aka nobody) and never thought that his voice would get recognized. I would assume that as his career progressed, he got smarter and removed those videos. However, by the nature of the internet, these things are bound to resurface.

Yes, people will probably make a bigger deal of it than they ever should... but that is the nature of being a public figure... same would happen to any other star athlete, or well known coach.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

patriots fans know all about video.

3. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

if you think it requires some great conspiracy to post a video on the internet w/o permission then you have alot to learn about the internet.

4. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

I dont think files were stolen from a PC, i think they were ripped from youtube, which is very, very possible, and which users admit to doing.

5. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Theres no such thing as privacy on the internet. Any nerd will tell you, you can set things as private but one only needs a link to the content or enter a back door on a server to view said content. If you dont want someone to know you have two heads dont post a picture displaying your two heads.

As for this story, I no longer care. I think the media is slowly letting this go. Only concern now is the profile but i dont know how one can prove he wrote it.

#65 mute, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  6. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

From the way he's reacted so far, it seems like this was a total sucker punch to Rex. I don't think someone who knowingly uploaded fetish videos would be that taken aback by them being exposed.

7. Lynkx

Lynkx Active Member

That doesn't mean that his wife uploaded them.

you have to remember, most, if not all of these videos were taken down 2 years ago. I'd be a little taken aback if a video that I last knew on the internet of me staring at my wifes feet was being posted all over the net and reporters were asking me ridiculous questions about it

8. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Looks like that youtube account has been MIA since at least 2/1/10

http://themousepad.yuku.com/reply/354641/t/Re-Whatever-happened-to-Ihaveprettyfeet-on-YouTube-.html

"I'm sorry if this has been asked & answered already, but what happened to the user
    "ihaveprettyfeet" on YouTube? She had some of the best mature sole vids ever, and for
    some reason YouTube deactivated her account for whatever stupid reason. Does anyone
    have any of her vids available to share? I would love to get ahold of some... " 3/3/10

http://themousepad.yuku.com/reply/354641/t/Re-Whatever-happened-to-Ihaveprettyfeet-on-YouTube-.html

9. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

someone connected the dots after rex showed the mag pic of his wife recently

10. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

Right, but Rex isn't stupid. If he knew enough about the internet to willingly upload fetish videos, I think he'd know that it would be impossible to control the content from that point on, and as a man occupying a high profile job, that would scare me away from uploading it.

11. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I don't know. To me, this story is nowhere near as interesting as the one with Belickik, his affair with the married woman, and their rumoredd sex tape.

12. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Rex, what do you mean by it's a personal matter?

Does that mean you are not going to comment, or if I ask 87 times then you will?

Is that your wife?

13. Slippy

Slippy New Member

Always bringing the Pats into it. Is that the jets mo, blame it on their big brother.

14. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

How is that blaming anyone? He is just pointing to another akward situation that made the news.

Get off your high horse with this "big brother" crap. I can't wait to see how many Pats fans are left when that team goes into the eventual toilet.

15. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

I don't know where you got that from. Big brother? Blame?

I'm just saying that Belichik banging someone else's wife is a better scandal then Rex having some fun with his wife's feet.

It's pretty simple, really. Even a Pats fan should be able to understand that. If you have trouble with that concept, just ask one of your friends who is a Jets fan to help you out. We're always willing to help.

:up:

:beer:

16. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Agreed 100%... there are boundries... if one doesn't want to talk about it he doesn't want to talk about it jesus christ!

Plus who the fuck cares inside the football world! All of us have fetishes and nobody should care about the organization...

17. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Every team brings the Pats into it basically because the Pats could get away with sodomizing the pope while sooo much scrutiny is applied on certain teams.

Belichick trips a guy? who cares! Alosi trips a guy? Fire him!!!

Belichick fucks a married woman? Who cares! Rex has a fetish with his WIFE's feet? Oh that's blasphemy.

and again and again and again...

PS You're not our big brother... you got lucky with one pick in the 6th round (because a QB in those rounds is luck more than anything) and now you just like to talk. Enjoy it while you can...

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

The Catholic church? You have that statement backwards.

19. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

Do you mean this guy?

[​IMG]

:rofl2:

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol who gives a shit what a bandwagon faggot troll says about the Jets?