*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. TommyJ

TommyJ Well-Known Member

good day all
    Tommy here, and glad to be on the board.
    I love the God Damn Jets!
    Grew up in douglaston, new york, now reside in huntington beach, california
    since 1989. i'm all Jets, Rangers, Yankees and Knicks.

2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Geezus. Even for a racing fan that's a pretty tight reference. Heh.

Welcome, Lam.

3. Jets4Life132

Jets4Life132 New Member

honestly, I haven't been a Jets fan for very long. I first saw them play in '09, but I immediately started rooting for them with my life! I have been extremely impressed by how much Sanchez has improved from last season! I'm sure that we can make it to the Superbowl!
    j-e-t-s jets jets jets!

4. al toon 88

al toon 88 New Member

**New Member Introduce Yourselves**

Hi everybody ... italian JETS fan here. :jets:

In Italy football, american football not soccer, isn't the most popular sport but i have sat tv.....espn america made my dream come true...beatiful to see some jets games live.

And now the playoffs.....we can do what the saints did in 2010?

P.s.: love the Jets and hate the pats...Brady hates us: hey man, it's mutual!

p.s. 2: sorry for my terrible english.

5. grumpynyjetsfaninME

hi all

Jets fan from Maine. My name is Ben. Became a Jets fan the day Dennis Byrd broke his neck. I got a Jets tattoo, asked my gf to marry me at a Jets game in 07, Wayne Chrebet day. Ill be a Jets fan untill the day kick the bucket.

6. Funkee Beatz

Funkee Beatz New Member

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm a Jet fan living in New Hampshire. Yeah, yeah, it sucks. Bandwagon Pat fans everywhere you go. It makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth.

Anyways, I became a fan when Vinny was quarterbackin'. My whole family is from the New York/New Jersey area. Most are Jet fans and I couldn't be happier.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Welcome aboard!!

8. TheBlairThomasFumble

Ugh I was at that Byrd game. Glad that you've joined us!

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

Your English is better than many of the native speakers that post here. Welcome!

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

Please post them in our massive anti-Francesa thread in the NYJ forum and welcome!

11. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

Hi...been a Jets fan since 1977, season ticket holder during the Sack Exchange, and saw Fireman Ed when he was just getting started. I moved to the south, enjoyed this site for years, and finally decided to join. Bleed green through ups and downs, but it really feels like our time is coming!

:jets:

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Welcome!

fillllllllllllllllllll

13. luke1511

luke1511 Banned

I'm In no way a jets fan..but I am a football fan. I guess you can only be on this site if voluntarily suppress any rational thoughts and believe a fat man with a foot fetish is ur savior. Hey Rex, looks like you and Brady have something else in common..men jacking off to internet pics of ur wife too

14. Jetserella

Jetserella New Member

Welcome! So as a self proclaimed "football fan" you decided to join the fan-site of the best team in football...J E T S JETS! JETS! JETS! We're flattered!

15. michael

michael New Member

Jets Fans. Claddagh Irish Pub will be hosting the Jets fans again this year. To all who were here last year, you remember that we know how how to party and we are loyal to our New York roots. We'll have great bands both Friday and Saturday night as well as great drink specials. Friday night is our General Managers (Mike) birthday party (Stony Brook Alumni and former Long Islander) and a kickoff to the great weekend.

We are 1.5 blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium. 234 S Meridian St. Indianapolis, IN 46225. 317.822.6274.

Call with questions!

#355 michael, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  16. GreenerPastures

Just a familiar stranger passing thru on my way to GreenerPastures.
    Hoping to see the Jets lay a mighty smackdown on the Colts this w/e. Looking forward to little football talk and banter.

Cheers !

17. kirkster7

kirkster7 New Member

Hello Jet fans, sorry for joining so late, get on here and look quite a bit, guess the playoffs got me fired up and need to interact with other jet fans, I'm heading to Indy should be a great atmosphere for a game,

18. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Ciao e benvenuto. There are a couple of posters here that live in Italy. Mambo9 & Jason come to mind. I am in the USA but I also am a big fan of the IFL - Italian Football League. If you enjoy American football, you might be able to catch a minor or professional game in Italy.

http://www.fidaf.org/

19. Redzone

Redzone New Member

Hi Fellow jets fans,
    I am a long time fan who has been reading this board since the beginning of the season. Seem like a lot of knowledgable football fans who bleed green.
    Hoping this is the year we make a run at the superbowl crushing a few enemies along the way (patsies , colts )

Redzone

20. jetsflyinginjersey

Read more so than post here; love the hospitality.

Never had a team growing up; family is a bunch of Cowboys fans, but my Godfather is a Jets fan. Starting following the team very closely from the start of the '08-'09 season, now a big time fan. Attend all the practices over the summer, a couple of buddies of mine are big Jets fans, and through the collapse of the 2008 season, the success in 2009-2010, I love this team to death. Knicks/Jets/Yankees fan. J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!!!

#360 jetsflyinginjersey, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011