Agony of Da Feet: Deadspin announces Ryan Family Foot Fetish

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Dec 21, 2010.

?

What's your take on the foot fetish videos?

1. I'm fine with it/whatever/it's awesome!

272 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Embarrassing/not cool

109 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Exactly, it's not like he was harassing the Flight Crew or offering to rub players feet at halftime.

2. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

LOL that would be a pretty funny sight

3. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Or taxation, marriage, and religion can finally be seen as failed institutions?

guess ill freeze myself for 100 years and try again.

4. FreeMarketChampion

FreeMarketChampion New Member

bwahahahahaha

5. FreeMarketChampion

The media buzz about this has resulted in at least one change...

The Jets announce Larry Craig as the lead bathroom attendant at the New Meadowlands! Bring your tappin shoes!

6. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Even if I agreed with you that this is an embarrassment - which I don't, because this is dumb - considering we've been a laughing-stock for the majority of my natural life, I consider "embarrassment" (with a winning record) to be an upgrade.

So what are you saying? That Belichick would be fired for this? He wouldn't. In fact it never would've made it to press, because his secret police would have put a bullet in the head of the Deadspin reporter.

Would Sparano be fired for this? With this record? Yes.
    With a 10-4 record? Ross would be filming a Dr. Scholls commercial with Sparano and J-lo as we speak, and running it on the Jumbotron during every time-out.

7. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

That's defiantly him. I just threw up in my mouth..

8. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

Por que? Why should you be sickened by a man who shares his wife and likes footjobs? aint your problem.

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It is an embarrassment w/o a doubt, it's not even debateable.

If it was BB or Sparano all Jet fans would be going nuts about it and would think it's a big deal but b/c it is our guy it's not a big deal to some. The fact is this is a huge deal and another in a long line of distractions.

absolutely, did BB post videos of himself cheating? What BB did in real life wa worse but as a football coach what rex and his wife did is much more embarrassing.

10. GreenHornet27

GreenHornet27 New Member

What makes this post hilarious is that it is a total reflection of what our society has become. It is filled with illiterate idiots who can not read or write, but find the time to follow up on the personal indiscretions of people they do not know, and will never know.

I hate the media. It plays into this race of idiots that has filled this once great country. Who the fuck cares what Rex likes to do with his wife? What the hell does that have to do with winning football games?

My only question is how stupid is Rex Ryan? I used to think he was a smart person. But the way the football team has performed has me questioning this. The defense is not elite in any way. The offense is still being run by an idiot who is only where he is because of his father's name, and for practically the past decade, nothing the prodigy OC has done has worked regardless of what kind of QB he has. I swear he thinks he still has Pennington under the snap with the way he calls his freaking plays. And with all the off field bullshit that continues to happen, it only says one thing. Rex Ryan is no head coach. The guy does not have control of anything, and without the talent on the team, his record would be shit. This incident only further proves the guy lacks intelligence. If he doesn't want to comment on this kind of 'personal matter' he should have realized he'd have to the moment he put it on the web. With millions of people out there, you know someone is going to figure it out.

What's next???!!!

11. cmcm750203

cmcm750203 Well-Known Member

i think the end conclusion is the same. really poor judgement. i think the offense in belichicks case is worse because he committed adultery. i mean rex may be a lil freaky but at least it's his own woman.

12. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I agree with every word of this.

13. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

You embarrassed people are annoying me. BIG FUCKING DEAL. He's not doing anything illegal, its America, you can worship a fuckin tree if you so choose. The Media is full of asswipes that make their living off of blowing up stories like this.

14. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

We can expect a lot of this over the next couple of weeks:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/rex-ryan-jets-wont-kick-to-devin-hester/

it's not the fetish, it's the constant spotlight on everything Jets related. Just another week I suppose. Hopefully the team responds this week they way they did last week to the Alosi distractions

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

what BB did was in private, rex and his wife made this public. That is why it is more embarrassing than what BB did even though what BB did was actually worse.

16. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

Who cares. Maybe he can pickup a Mr. Scholls endorsement after the season is over.

17. Endlessly Counting

Endlessly Counting Well-Known Member

Its going to be intensely publicized to a point that will make it seem embarassing, whether it should be embarrasing or not. Did you hear Boomer & Carton this morning... and that from a pair that I thought would be sympathetic to the Jets.

I can't believe that its a different thing every week. If the Jets don't make it at least as far as the championship game, Rex is going to catch a lot of shit. Even though I think he is good coach and great for the Jets, it may be that no one can withstand the constant negativity every week.

Rex may have a limited shelf-life

18. HOI

HOI Active Member

if he...himself...put the videos on a public website then he's a dope. I have no issue with what they were doing...none of my business. But he does live in the public eye and needs to be more careful than someone who doesnt.

Has anything been said in regards to how they got there? Is it possible they were stolen and then posted?

Also...I think Woody has to be getting a little pissed at this point. Its one thing to want to have your team "noticed" but the constant barrage of bullshit has to be getting to him. Other than team owner in the NFL he's also in charge of one of the biggest companies in the world. Hes got to show his face to people who are thinking..."and you hired this jackass?" In the end its all tied to winning...if they Jets were 6-8 right now...the "hotseat" talk would start.

#378 HOI, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  19. FreeMarketChampion

At least Lawrence Taylor doesn't post quirky videos of his wife's feet. Of course, much of his time is consumed by violently raping minors and using cocaine.

20. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Yeah I'd no doubt be making fun of it. But would I be legitimately be calling for their heads???

Come on, get over it. This will be forgotten if we beat the Bears by Monday. Wins cure all ills. Combine everything on the 2010 Jets distraction list and it doesn't add up to half of what Vick did, and were it not for Brady playing the best ball of his life he's the RUNAWAY favorite for MVP.