Packers show the world how to beat the Patriots

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Deathstroke, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

The bills scored 30 on them, so that could be a blueprint too...it doesn't mean it'll work. You still need to execute and if they employ measures to stop you, who guarantees you can find a way to counter? As they say, that's why we play the games.

2. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

And about 5 people are responsible for 90% of the success that's made the pats 12-2...what's the record if Brady got hurt? You're a fan, understand the game and be glad you have Tom Brady....because he is the team....so yeah, it's a rebuilding year.

#22 Jtuds, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
  3. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

It's hard to keep the ball on the ground when you are getting shit on like we did against them the 2nd game.

4. diggemsmack80

diggemsmack80 New Member

5 people really?? i guess i don't understand the game then

5. dubagedi

dubagedi New Member

Nah dude we fucking are 12-2 because I have a BAC of approximately .35 at kickoff of everygame and I scream my assoff all the time even if I'm watching in it a bar by myself and people are looking at me like I'm some kind of fucking weirdo, I know we're winning cause of the fans guy. Also, fuck anyone who doesn't include Dan Connoly and his goddamn 75 yard kickoff return as one of those 5 people. Fucking fuckfaces.

6. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

As I stated before our meltdown in the boro. The way to beat the pats is to run the football on the edges and in the middle. On Defense the Packers did a better job than other teams have done. If they had a starting QB today they may well have won that game.

7. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

GB: Penalties (Number-Yards) 2 - 15
    NE: Penalties (Number-Yards) 7 - 52

8. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

we have no pass rush...at some point brady would have gotten the ball back if we kept running the ball...We CANNOT SACK BRADY AT ALL...WE somehow forced 2 critical sacks of Ben...We need to watch the packers defense against the patriots.

Lol but the gaytriots got really lucky with no Aaron Rodgers today

9. dex13

dex13 New Member

11-5 would be my guess and we're definitely glad that we have Tom Brady.

10. strngplyr

strngplyr Well-Known Member

Don't worry bud, he's just mad that "5 people" were responsible for the 45-3 beatdown of the Jets.

11. Cynic

Cynic New Member

Ever think it's the fact that the Packers just have a better defense then us? They shut us out and had 3 near picks on Brady.

12. Pad Chennington

Pad Chennington New Member

i don't post too often but I had to just one time. just once.

its pretty clear the jets running attack...yeah not so great. letting TJ go was stupid. Tomlinson has had one good game this year (Buffalo) besides that he hasn't done diddly squat besides a few check down receptions that he turned into 20 yard pick ups.

Greene....he had a pretty miserable first 12 weeks..played decently against Cincy (I might be able too do that also though) and wasn't horrible against NE..

point is, the Jets running game sucks. they never combine for 100 total. no one fears our running game. this tomlinson thing was stupid. He just can't do it, and neither can Greene. That, on top of the fact they let Faneca walk...plugged a rookie into that spot, and now have Woody down....not good.

so basically, we can't run the ball...we dont have the Kuhn like GB does running it down the Pats throats....were not beating New England.

but I think you are all missing the real way to stop NE...and thats to stop their offense. GB has a great defense (a lot better than ours, hate to break it to a lot of you on cloud 9)

hope we dont hafta play NE =)

13. Elijah

Elijah New Member

The Packers got away with holding and face masks the entire game...

14. The Mak

The Mak New Member

Dear Pats choads,

[​IMG]

WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM ON YOUR OWN BOARDS YOU FUCKING CLOWNS.

15. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

the pats still scored 31 on a very good defense! green bay's qb played over his head and their run game was far better than what they usually are, but still couldn't beat them.

GB was playing their a$$es off for the play offs, while new england played like a team that had already locked up a playoff spot and probably only needs to win one of the last three to lock up home field advantage.

if you look at it honestly, the jets have to play a flawless game to be on the pats level of play. sucks but, that's just the way it is.

16. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Yep. no revelation there. Also making fewer mistakes then the Patriots although two (the runback by the lineman Connelly and poor clock management at the end) came back to bite them.

The Packers had the D with the lowest points allowed average for a reason. Their D played well and the offense certainly moved the ball.

17. perfectpackage99

in fact if they would have stopped a 300lb offensive linemen from a lucky and inprobable punt return, they would of beat these lucky Pats.

Unfortunatley, we will not be able to put pressure on Brady so we need to find another way to beat the Pats.

18. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

hahaha, dude, you don't understand. Now that the Pats are dominant again, its safe for the idiots to come out and rag on the Jets again. You could set your watch to it... Check out the "All signs Point to the Perfect Season" thread stickied in the NFL forum.

19. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I thought the Browns showed the world how to beat the Pats by, you know, actually beating them. a lot of good that has done every other team that has played them since, wouldn't you say? what's the Pats record since that loss?

20. nyJETS0511

nyJETS0511 Banned

why cant anyone seem to jam those f*cking TE's at the line???? cant understand it.....and no corner can play these TE's man to man?? that td with the TE split wide and simple out route and he shook GB cb ...WTF