Jets' James Ihedigbo - Patriots "dirty play" injured me.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheBlairThomasFumble, Dec 18, 2010.

1. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

non-issue in my mind. jets need to fucking man up and win some games. this bitching is simply a distraction. it may be true but i don't want to hear about it. i want wins.

2. RUSH

RUSH Member

"You take a swipe at one of ours, well take a swipe at two of yours"...just saying.

3. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

He NEVER bitches and whines after the game! He always takes the high road. Always says stuff like heat of the moment..., two teams going all out... Leave it on the field...

Your supposed to be fired up on the field.

The Jets organization is becoming the biggest bunch of panty waste cry babies I've ever seen. They're becoming the Ravens-North!

They get told by the Pats they can't tape on the sidelines in Foxboro in 2006, so instead of doing the same to the Pats, they snitch to the league that the Pats are taping on the sidelines....

They get in trouble because their coach makes an asshole move, then their Special teams coach makes it worse... Instead of saying the guy screwed up and is being punished and we don't believe we did anything wrong on the sideline. The guy (who never looks at any other teams sideline) snitches up that the Pats do it, even though he never coached it or saw it before! Please! Where is Rex on all this. He should have been the voice of the team on this!

So now a player is gonna whine about something that happened a couple of weeks ago....

This shit starts at the top.

Say what you want about Belichik. He took the rap like a man, took the blame himself, and didn't throw the rest of the league under the bus (and he certainly could have).

4. stanner

stanner Member

He didn't call a press conference, somebody asked him and wrote about it. Big shit. Stop calling the kid a cry baby.

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

BB is the classiest coach of the classiest franchise in football.

C'mon Man!!!

6. The Mak

The Mak New Member

What's with the flood of disgusting bandwagon pats fans on this board this week?

GO AWAY.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

They sure love to gloat, don't they?

8. 624

624 Banned

Their team won...so they are fans again, and trolls again.

9. Sciz

Sciz New Member

I was led here by someone on a Pats forum mocking one of your threads after that game, but made an account and stayed here to set you guys on the right track with some of your ideas. For example, my first two posts were confirming that the ref made the right call on Tate's TD and that the Pats "ran up the score" since playing hard for 60 minute had been a big concern with the Pats.

10. 624

624 Banned

I agree with both of those statements.

Everyone thinks their rival's boards are full of retards, but it's just because of looking at it in a biased way.

Every single message board is the same, has it's level headed fans and retards...it's just easier to focus on the negative ones when you're looking at a team you don't like's board.

Except finheaven, they're retarded.

11. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Jesus, just win a fucking game already.

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

edit....meh, not worth the ban.

GFY anyway...

#32 MBGreen, Dec 18, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  13. dex13

dex13 New Member

lest not forget the facemask by Sanchez on Cunningham. Jets players rather whine and cry about the Pats than actually study game film and try to improve. Kinda keeping with whole mantra of doing your talking off the field instead of one it.

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Your post is cluttered with nonsensical comments and rushed spellings of common words which can only mean one thing.

You are retarded dex13 and you have no reason to post here.

Go away.

15. gopats88

gopats88 Member

http://www.twitvid.com/2APMT

This is what the retard was referring to.

16. RLUCAS4137

RLUCAS4137 Member

17. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Gronkowski's knee definitely came down hard on Diggs' but there's no way to determine intent from the video footage. No point worrying about it either.

18. Foxy-boro

Foxy-boro Banned

The man wears a scrungy old sweatshit with the sleeves cut off and a nasty red headband, for crissakes. Which Pats fan or Pats troll is calling him classy ? I'll smack em, I swear I will.

He's the best coach in the NFL, going to be one of the top 3 greatest coaches to coach the game, but classy ? I don't think so. And that's just fine with me.

You all seem to love RR. He makes BB look like the Price of Wales in the class department. Seems that's just fine with you. Do you always hold others to a higher standard than you accept yourself ?

Just sayin.

19. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Prince of Wales isn't known to be a symbol of class, to be fair, given his extra-marital behaviour, though I see why you might equate him with Belichick.

20. Foxy-boro

Foxy-boro Banned

I wasn't referring to the person < Charles > I was referring to the position. But yea, he had an affair. At least he didn't text pics of his manhood to anyone.

Point being : In the sex area, I don't think there is a single team that doesn't have some sort of dirty laundry.