17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Section 111C
    Row 4
    Seats 1 - 2
    Reserved Seating TypeSeason Ticket HolderPriceUS $723.55 x 2
    Price Details Price Details TypeSeason Ticket HolderTicket PriceUS $700.00 x 2
    Convenience ChargeUS $23.55 x 2

SUBTOTAL*US $1,447.10

2. 17a_tailgater

its because this is the only game visiting fans arent buying the extra tickets for.

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Just decided to check the ticketmaster site to see what was left for the Bills game, and low and behold, you can buy seats anywhere and not just in the non-psl sections like Woody Johnson has publicly stated

4. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

The only seats that keep coming up are those 111c row 4 lol. I think they are only selling the extra clubs seats only.

5. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

What's the season ticket holder code again??

I never used it so I don't remember...

6. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

the code is gotime

7. MadBacker Prime

Thanks I got it...

That deal in 111c is only for season ticket holders.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I was scolded twice for using vulgarity on Sunday. I could not beleive it. Security also came to my seat and had me remove my cap from my water bottle. This kind of childish shit is gonna be the final nail in the coffin. I have never eaten the food, but it looks disgusting. The one good thing is using the stairs behind sec 319 to leave the game, I avoid the esclators and saves me 10 minutes. The seats are small, the Upper deck is still to high, and my section sucks. I have been a STH for 30 years and all that matters to me is playing and winning a home championship game and the Super Bowl . If our latest coach/QB combo turns out to be another list of jet fakers, I am done for good because the experience sucks. Oh, and all the time I sat in the old place, once, maybe twice, was it windy. And Fireman Eddie is still a douche.

9. MadBacker Prime

Other then that it's pretty good though right?

lol

10. GordonGecko

No it's not, anyone can get those tickets, you just need to put in the code "gotime". It's like the "military" discount tickets last year with an obvious salescode. They sold 15,000 seats per game for $15 and didn't bother checking if a single person out of those were actually in the military

11. MadBacker Prime

In reality that code was given to just season ticket holders. It was given out on message boards and the rest is history.

If you don't know that code you can't buy anything but UD seats.

12. GordonGecko

Which is what the Jets are hanging their hats on, "SEE, it was a code only given to STHs!!", which is completely disingenuous. If they truly meant to restrict purchase to STH, then they would make you supply your account number and check your purchase info against your address on file with the Jets. This is how they get away with it, they just put up that box with a multi-use password that everyone has known since August, and that's how they get around their promise.

At the beginning of the season, even the GOTIME password only got you UD seats. I guess they got desperate lately and decided to open up the entire stadium. Here's hoping the Jets get a home playoff game

13. MadBacker Prime

I asked my rep, he said those tickets below to a Chase Rewards program and the Jet have no control over them. Went on to say it's just like any other 3rd party seller.

That is absolute BS, 3rd party resellers can't sell on ticketmaster through the teams site.

Sounds shady as fuck

14. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

When was the last time a rep was 100 percent honest with info.

15. MadBacker Prime

Always!!

They are trained on the idea of being honest, I don't think they ever told a lie.

16. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I guess it depends on what you consider to be good beer. I buy my beer in the Pepsi corner at the large concession stand area, on the far right side. They offer Brooklyn, Stella, Hoegarden, Murphy's Irish Stout, and Becks on tap. For a stadium, that ain't too bad. They also have the usual stuff, but the better taps (for me) are on the right side closer to the end zone.

What different beers were you traveling for? They have a Landshark draft cart behind 302, which isn't far from your corner.

17. 17a_tailgater

are you shitting me???? ha ha i have always walked the other direction. from 347 i walk towards midfield where the closest bathroom is and individual food stands. fuck me. well it only took 7 games to figure i was that close to a stella stand. i have never seen those beers at the stands..

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I have never even left the pepsi corner, lol.

19. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

During the Texans game I caught myself from cursing as I saw a young child 2 rows in front of me. I used "clean" words and found quite a few folks turning and laughing at my "G" rated rant. I apologized for NOT using the vulgar language since my rant must have sounded awful silly.

My good deed for the season.

Last week I didn't hold back. Couldn't, just couldn't.

20. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Awesome. See? This thread just keeps giving back! :beer:

Yeah man, the far right edge of that stand has those beers. I come over that way not for Pepsi - FUCK THAT, in fact, if it were up to me that area would be renamed "Murphy's Corner". From 301 I head that way and get served on the side edge - shorter lines. AND I pass two men's rooms on the trip back to my seat.

Then I get back to my seat and need to put my glasses on in order to see the damn field since we're so high up.... Not that I'd miss a Jets offensive TD - how many has there been at home this year? Anyone counting?